What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump rally protest thread (1 Viewer)

We know that 35-40% of the country support the President. Many of his supporters are self employed and with plenty of cash so no matter where he goes huge crowds emerge. The size of the Trump crowd will be much larger and louder. There will be some obnoxious jerks both inside and outside of the building. Wish I had time to be there but if I could go I would tote a banner that would read “I apologize for ever being a member of the Republican Party”

Last edited by a moderator:
From your very own link, Trump has increased the debt at a rate of 1.19 trillion per year. Obama 1.07 trillion per year.

What total package are you looking at exactly?
“Obama increased the more than Trump...period.”

At least that’s what I’m reading.

The tension is already palpable a day out. The Trump baby balloon has already been spotted.
First Avenue nightclub (across the street from the Target Center) is donating all profits to Planned Parenthood tomorrow night. 
Many downtown businesses are closing early, anticipating thousands of protesters. 

I am going to take the bus into downtown, and I hope to get there before it is overflowing. I'm not going to take any signs, but I will wear my "I'm a Warren Democrat" shirt. 

His economic policies have benefited everyone.
Tell that to my 15 coworkers that got laid off this week. Primary reason is due to tariffs, secondary is the strong dollar.  Both are the result of the economic chaos of Trump's policies and actions.

Texted with my police officer friend a little last night. He'll be on the front line at Target Center, and he said they are preparing for things to get ugly. 

I expect a peaceful protest, but I think Trump wants violence. He's desperate to shine a negative light on a progressive city and Ilhan Omar's district. I fully expect infidels in the crowd trying to start trouble. It will be on the crowd to de-escalate before the police need to get involved. 

Forecast calls for rain all night but comfortable temperatures. 

I'll try to report in from the protests, but I need to feel out the situation before committing to anything.

Had to push my way through all of the boomers and 20 something bros in the skyway to get to and leave Ramp B. Passed some older dude with a camera crew talking to a 7-8 year old boy in a suit (of course they were taking up nearly all of the non-roped off walkway space). All I overheard was the older guy talking to the camera about how the child was a "true journalist, doing it the right way" in a completely straight tone while the child grinned at the camera. 

Different ####### worlds, man. Hurts to see.

Had to push my way through all of the boomers and 20 something bros in the skyway to get to and leave Ramp B. Passed some older dude with a camera crew talking to a 7-8 year old boy in a suit (of course they were taking up nearly all of the non-roped off walkway space). All I overheard was the older guy talking to the camera about how the child was a "true journalist, doing it the right way" in a completely straight tone while the child grinned at the camera. 

Different ####### worlds, man. Hurts to see.
I can't believe they would use that child to push their agenda like that.  Just like the dirty libs and Greta.  Or is this different somehow?  :rolleyes:

I can't believe they would use that child to push their agenda like that.  Just like the dirty libs and Greta.  Or is this different somehow?  :rolleyes:
I'd say it's different.  Isn't Greta 16?  Twice his age and in an age group that can be tried as an adult, no?  7-8 year-olds are only treated as children.    

Annie Karni

@anniekarni

Eric Trump in MN incites a “lock him up” cheer re Hunter Biden, crowd complies. Then he cuts it off saying, “we don’t need to lock him up” we just need to beat them.

No. I couldn’t. My other daughter had a choir concert. Could have had my picture taken with Trump too. My oldest however will be flying back to DC with the president. She’s pretty excited. 
You’ve mentioned this before. What does your daughter do? 

We know that 35-40% of the country support the President. Many of his supporters are self employed and with plenty of cash so no matter where he goes huge crowds emerge. The size of the Trump crowd will be much larger and louder. There will be some obnoxious jerks both inside and outside of the building. Wish I had time to be there but if I could go I would tote a banner that would read “I apologize for ever being a member of the Republican Party”
Add farmers to the list that loves Trump.  I sure their be a few farmers at the rally.

Don’t want to say sorry. Too many internet investigators. I don’t want her or me to be doxxed. 
All right. I wasn’t trying to do anything like that. 

If your daughter is in some way serving the nation or the White House, whether in the service or as a civil servant, then she should be proud, and please thank her for me. But not if her role is of a political nature. 

boots11234 said:
No. I couldn’t. My other daughter had a choir concert. Could have had my picture taken with Trump too. My oldest however will be flying back to DC with the president. She’s pretty excited. 
Wow

boots11234 said:
Um

9pm is the turn. Crowd is starting to chant against the police. A few Trump fans exit the rally to much fanfare but no altercations yet. 

"I should have told the Democrats that I didn't want a wall and they would have given me plenty of funding and forced me to build a wall."  :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread