What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump rally protest thread (1 Viewer)

I believe the SC wasn’t ruling on The legitimacy of the wall being an emergency but that the president has the power to declare this bypassing Congress.

The president picking what they think money should be spent on and not going through Congress is not something that should be happening IMO regardless if you think it’s winning. 
Yes, that's my point.  You disagreeing with the Supreme Court is evidence that you are on the losing side of the Presidential win of appointing two court justices.  We're full circle now.

Watching a Trump supporter complain that using "Fight back" as a rally chant is a call to violence is pretty awesome and I'm sure coming only from a sincere place.
You might have a point, except for the actual violence. And your poor definition of a Trump supporter.

It's also a waste of money, honestly. Why buy it just to burn it? That's why I don't buy firewood(that and the fact that I almost never need it in Florida)
Um, you had me until firewood.  I think you answered your own question, but, you're burning something anytime you heat, cool, cook or turn on a light.

Um, you had me until firewood.  I think you answered your own question, but, you're burning something anytime you heat, cool, cook or turn on a light.
Also, buying firewood saves you the time and effort it takes to split and haul your own wood.  It can be well worth the money to buy wood.

Yes, that's my point.  You disagreeing with the Supreme Court is evidence that you are on the losing side of the Presidential win of appointing two court justices.  We're full circle now.
My original point was he is only accomplishing stuff by acting like a king or something. Obama got health care through Congress, that should be how our government functions. Enjoy that when President Sanders decrees that global warming is an imminent threat to life and starts throwing down presidential emergencies.

My original point was he is only accomplishing stuff by acting like a king or something. Obama got health care through Congress, that should be how our government functions. Enjoy that when President Sanders decrees that global warming is an imminent threat to life and starts throwing down presidential emergencies.

So far the Supreme Court disagrees with you.  Round and round we go.  

Has anyone killed someone with a car?
One kind of depressing moment on the protest live stream was when the Unicorn Riot host came upon a large dump truck parked sideways in the street and pointed out that, since Charlottesville, it is a common tactic to do that in an attempt to prevent someone ramming a car into the protesters. 

Id disagree there too.  Hillary was that awful.
Yeah but Trump was the only one who didn't care enough to start playing outside the traditional "rules" and exposing her awfulness. He went for blatant personal attacks, he had the classic little "because you'd be in jail" line. If another career politician had went up against her they would have stayed in the proverbial box, and would have been crushed playing fair.

Electric companies use different fuels to provide power, so if they're using solar, water, wind, or nuclear, they aren't burning stuff to provide that power. Now, if you have natural gas(I don't), that's an obvious exception, but even in the case of firewood, I usually cut my own.

Yeah but Trump was the only one who didn't care enough to start playing outside the traditional "rules" and exposing her awfulness. He went for blatant personal attacks, he had the classic little "because you'd be in jail" line. If another career politician had went up against her they would have stayed in the proverbial box, and would have been crushed playing fair.
People knew she was awful before he even won the nomination.

Users who are viewing this thread