What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tucker Carlson Has Highest-Rated Program In Cable News History (2 Viewers)

So they’ve got this wildly popular show and you spend the days leading up to election on this mess? You’re not going to make Biden as unpopular as Hillary, it’s not happening. The only people that care about Hunter Biden already are voting for Trump. Do they think there’s people out there who are undecided and waiting to see what Tucker’s got?

Maybe they just decided to give up and lean into 4 years of bashing Democrats rather than continuing to defend Trump.
This has been proven to be good for business. 

IF there's a blue wave D's would be wise to sincerely engage some of these folks and try to get on the same page. There will always be a difference in policy desires but they need to stop all the insane conspiracy nonsense. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never watched. Do you have an example?
After Trump bombed Syria, for days she suggested that Putin had arranged the whole thing in order for his buddy/stooge to be able to use his bombs and get lots of fanfare.  Evidence free, of course.  Her tapestry of 'all things lead to russia' has been overwhelming and mostly free of evidence.  She went weeks on end with weaving stories and connecting the dots to myriad Russian involvement in all manner of collusion with the Trump Administration.  Of course, none of what she covered was true. There's more, but like you, I never watch her.  

ETA: I think she is quite impressive.  She is whip smart and is a great writer who is able to synthesize information in an understandable way.  Ironically enough, it was one Tucker Carlson who recognized this and gave Maddow her first break on his Tucker show.  

After Trump bombed Syria, for days she suggested that Putin had arranged the whole thing in order for his buddy/stooge to be able to use his bombs and get lots of fanfare.  Evidence free, of course.  Her tapestry of 'all things lead to russia' has been overwhelming and mostly free of evidence.  She went weeks on end with weaving stories and connecting the dots to myriad Russian involvement in all manner of collusion with the Trump Administration.  Of course, none of what she covered was true. There's more, but like you, I never watch her.  

ETA: I think she is quite impressive.  She is whip smart and is a great writer who is able to synthesize information in an understandable way.  Ironically enough, it was one Tucker Carlson who recognized this and gave Maddow her first break on his Tucker show.  
I would love to see some documentation...I watch her show regularly and don't recall that or anything like that. I think that is one of those claims from right wing sites not based on anything she actually said on her show.

Maddow is very much the MSNBC response to the Fox pundits. She is over the top and her delivery can be grueling. But they do great research on her stories and her interviews are often very good.

Biff84 said:
Maddow is very much the MSNBC response to the Fox pundits. She is over the top and her delivery can be grueling. But they do great research on her stories and her interviews are often very good.
Yeah, I've never liked her delivery either. Always seemed to me like she was auditioning to be on the daily show or snl to pretend to be commenting on the news. Maybe I just don't like her, but most of cable news seems like a parity of itself. Makes it all the more strange than so many seem to hang on how the ratings go up and down on that junk.

Users who are viewing this thread