What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TY Hilton - injury thread - shoulder (1 Viewer)

bicycle_seat_sniffer

Smells like chicken
Thought it was odd he wasnt on the field at the end of the Arizona game, nicked up shoulder:

T.Y. Hilton not expected to practice Wed Nov 27, 01:59 PM

Indianapolis Colts QB T.Y. Hilton (shoulder) is not expected to practice Wednesday, Nov. 27, but is likely to be OK for the team's Week 13 game.

Could be nothing, could be something to monitor

Thought it was odd he wasnt on the field at the end of the Arizona game, nicked up shoulder:

T.Y. Hilton not expected to practice Wed Nov 27, 01:59 PM

Indianapolis Colts QB T.Y. Hilton (shoulder) is not expected to practice Wednesday, Nov. 27, but is likely to be OK for the team's Week 13 game.

Could be nothing, could be something to monitor
I am not sure how serious the injury it is, but I think you are over thinking why he wasn't in at the end of that game. The Colts knew they weren't going to win and he had an injury it shouldn't have been too surprising he wasn't in.

If you are benching him, which WR are you starting in his place. I have Harvin and Roddy on my bench. I want to start Harvin, but have no clue how they will use him.

T. Y. Hilton fully practices Thu Nov 28, 01:40 PM

Indianapolis Colts WR T.Y. Hilton (shoulder) fully participated in practice Thursday, Nov. 28

Users who are viewing this thread