What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tyvon Branch (1 Viewer)

Tyvon reportedly coming back this week? I need a S (anyone have good waiver wire suggestions?), but taking a wait and see approach as he's been out a LONG time.

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2013/12/2/5168046/oakland-raiders-hope-to-have-tyvon-branch-back-this-week

Raiders hope to have Tyvon Branch back this weekBy Levi Damien on Dec 2 2013, 2:37p

It's been nearly three months since Raiders' starting strong safety, Tyvon Branch, left the field with an ankle injury. At the time it was rumored to have been a broken fibula although it was never officially confirmed by the Raiders. Judging by his down time, that seems pretty accurate.

CONT'D in Link

Raiders SS Tyvon Branch (fibula/ankle) will not play in Week 14.

Branch isn't ready to return from the injury that has cost him all but two games this year. The Raiders will continue to start Brandian Ross at strong safety

Limited in practice last week, but unable to play.

I think this ship has probably sailed. He might be worth a look in the finals if he plays a good amount of snaps and is productive this week, but at this point, I'm not holding my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread