What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Unhappy Steeler Fan...... (2 Viewers)

Black&Gold

Footballguy
It isn't nearly as gratifying beating up on such a classy team. We really enjoy hearing the opposing head coach call our stud QB a crybaby after the game. We also like hearing that the other teams star WR is throwing punching at all of their own coaching staff. We also like hearing the other team's stud QB calling out their own kicker and OLine and blaming them for the loss. Good season Broncos. I also heard on the the radio this morning that Shanahan came in and congradulated the Steelers in their own locker room before the trophy presentation. I guess that is unheard of. Good win Steelers. Good season Broncos. I'm not really unhappy. :P Let's get it done in Detoit!!!! :towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't think you were really unhappy. :) But hey, the better team clearly won.Now go beat up on Seattle for us, will ya?

I have to take my hat off to Shannahan, he was classy on TV after the loss. If he did in fact go to the locker room and congratulate the Steelers, that is even more impressive.

Wow. 16 Steeler threads on the 1st page alone. And people thought Pats fans were bad.Congrats to the Steelers and their fans. You have clearly earned the right to play for the championship. But can we keep the Steeler threads down to 6 or less? :P

Wow. 16 Steeler threads on the 1st page alone. And people thought Pats fans were bad.

Congrats to the Steelers and their fans. You have clearly earned the right to play for the championship. But can we keep the Steeler threads down to 6 or less? :P
:D Stillers fans are an enthusiastic bunch, to be sure (I'm not one of them, BTW). But I've yet to see a thread where the "lack of respect" card is being played and we should all appreciate that.

Wow. 16 Steeler threads on the 1st page alone. And people thought Pats fans were bad.

Congrats to the Steelers and their fans. You have clearly earned the right to play for the championship. But can we keep the Steeler threads down to 6 or less? :P
:D Stillers fans are an enthusiastic bunch, to be sure (I'm not one of them, BTW). But I've yet to see a thread where the "lack of respect" card is being played and we should all appreciate that.
It's always played in the Big Ben threads to some degree. I don't think Pitt fans will be happy until we all proclaim him the greatest QB in the history of the NFL, make little Big Ben shrines in our TV rooms, and sacrifice goats when he throws a TD. I believe they have even gone so far as to surpass the annoyance of NE fans with regards to Brady, which is quite an accomplishment.I've always like the Steelers, mainly because Bettis is such a great guy and everything that a football role model should be, but I have a bad feeling the next two weeks may beat that out of me.

It's always played in the Big Ben threads to some degree. I don't think Pitt fans will be happy until we all proclaim him the greatest QB in the history of the NFL, make little Big Ben shrines in our TV rooms, and sacrifice goats when he throws a TD. I believe they have even gone so far as to surpass the annoyance of NE fans with regards to Brady, which is quite an accomplishment.
Well, maybe I'm not feeling it yet because it simply doesn't occur to me that anyone in his right mind would deify Big Ben.

I don't think Pitt fans will be happy until we all proclaim him the greatest QB in the history of the NFL, make little Big Ben shrines in our TV rooms, and sacrifice goats when he throws a TD.
Why are you here? Get busy making that shrine dammit! And make sure to :bow: to it before watching the SB.K?

I don't think Pitt fans will be happy until we all proclaim him the greatest QB in the history of the NFL, make little Big Ben shrines in our TV rooms, and sacrifice goats when he throws a TD.
Why are you here? Get busy making that shrine dammit! And make sure to :bow: to it before watching the SB.K?
I'm on it :thumbup:

I count 11 threads about the Steelers (and that includes the PIT/DEN game thread). Only 5 of them were started by Steelers fans. SHoud I think your beef should be that other people need to stop talking about the Steelers. At least a couple of them are thread bashing PIT. Or Maybe, if you don't want to hear about PIT or SEA, leave the forums for the next 2 weeks. :towelwave:

I count 11 threads about the Steelers (and that includes the PIT/DEN game thread).

Only 5 of them were started by Steelers fans.   SHoud I think your beef should be that other people need to stop talking about the Steelers.   At least a couple of them are thread bashing PIT.  

Or Maybe, if you don't want to hear about PIT or SEA, leave the forums for the next 2 weeks.

:towelwave:
ACP-I know you and the many other Steeler fans are riding on a nice high right now but I found it interesting that there were all these Steeler threads (and only 2 Swahawk) and they all say pretty much the same thing. Just seems like overkill to me.BTW-is anyone else playing in the SB or just the Steelers? ;)

I count 11 threads about the Steelers (and that includes the PIT/DEN game thread).

Only 5 of them were started by Steelers fans. SHoud I think your beef should be that other people need to stop talking about the Steelers. At least a couple of them are thread bashing PIT.

Or Maybe, if you don't want to hear about PIT or SEA, leave the forums for the next 2 weeks.

:towelwave:
Whatever takes their mind of Peyton Manning, LOL :hophead:

It isn't nearly as gratifying beating up on such a classy team. We really enjoy hearing the opposing head coach call our stud QB a crybaby after the game. We also like hearing that the other teams star WR is throwing punching at all of their own coaching staff. We also like hearing the other team's stud QB calling out their own kicker and OLine and blaming them for the loss. Good season Broncos.

I also heard on the the radio this morning that Shanahan came in and congradulated the Steelers in their own locker room before the trophy presentation. I guess that is unheard of. Good win Steelers. Good season Broncos. I'm not really unhappy. :P

Let's get it done in Detoit!!!!

:towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave:
The Steelers haven't exactly carried themselves with a lot of class when losing in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread