What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Unofficial President Kamala Harris thread (1 Viewer)

IMO this is a nightmare scenario for the Ds.   I think Joe's performance and age at least gives them some good reasons to put somebody else up in 2024, and the optics wouldn't be as bad skipping over Harris.   I think it's much harder if something happens to Joe and Kamala is POTUS before then to skip her over and go with somebody else.    

I think Harris vs. X will result in a victory for X when I put in any of the front runners for the Rs in for X.  

Let's be honest, Harris would likely lose to the pile of spare paver stones I keep in my side yard. 

So your claim is that the AP has the timeline wrong and she is not violating the CDC guidelines. But you dont know the timeline.......

No, I am claiming that at this point no one has provided the actual timeline of when Harris was infected (if she was) and when everyone knew about it. 

No, I am claiming that at this point no one has provided the actual timeline of when Harris was infected (if she was) and when everyone knew about it. 
Close contact doesn't mean you're infected.

The AP has stated Harris was a close contact to Biden's positive. I'm not sure why you are arguing this.

@KarmaPolice somehow has 20-30 people on ignore, yet pretty much only posts in the PSF. I don’t think there’s 20-30 people that post in the PSF. I don’t really understand but 🤷🏻‍♂️
:lol:   you are fixated on this a bit.   I underestimated the number as well my quick count just now was 38.

My first one on the ignore list was faust.  0 clue if he still posts.   I think 7-8 of the avatars have been banned or don't post here (at least under that name) so that would be peeps like Blutarsky, Opie, tonydead.   Of the rest,  I would say most are pretty active people still around here.    Hell about 10 different people responded in just on this page in the thread.   140 posters voted in the Cranks' poll I just looked at.  :shrug:   

:lol:   you are fixated on this a bit.   I underestimated the number as well my quick count just now was 38.

My first one on the ignore list was faust.  0 clue if he still posts.   I think 7-8 of the avatars have been banned or don't post here (at least under that name) so that would be peeps like Blutarsky, Opie, tonydead.   Of the rest,  I would say most are pretty active people still around here.    Hell about 10 different people responded in just on this page in the thread.   140 posters voted in the Cranks' poll I just looked at.  :shrug:   
I’d be surprised if 140 different people posted in the PSF since it was started lol

I’d be surprised if 140 different people posted in the PSF since it was started lol
My mom always told me I was special. I can finally prove it to her! I’m in a select group of less then 140 people to ever do something!!!  I’m special damnit!  (Sniff, sniff, wipes tears away). I’m special……

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: we even have to argue about this.   All I can tell you is just for you I counted this am and there are 38 names on my ignore list.  Many are still active.  I can't speak intelligently as to if that is 38 different people or 1.  

:lol: we even have to argue about this.   All I can tell you is just for you I counted this am and there are 38 names on my ignore list.  Many are still active.  I can't speak intelligently as to if that is 38 different people or 1.  
Karma are you telling me I’m not special and I’m not one of less than 140. We’re gonna have problems if that’s true! Do not take my dream away from me. 

IMO this is a nightmare scenario for the Ds.   I think Joe's performance and age at least gives them some good reasons to put somebody else up in 2024, and the optics wouldn't be as bad skipping over Harris.   I think it's much harder if something happens to Joe and Kamala is POTUS before then to skip her over and go with somebody else.    

I think Harris vs. X will result in a victory for X when I put in any of the front runners for the Rs in for X.  
This is the nightmare scenario.  I wouldn’t vote for Kamala Harris if God asked me to (if I was American, that is).  

They need to wheel Joe across the 2023 finish line and then let an open primary decide the nominee.  

Serious Question: 

Why the #### is Harris starting meetings with: 

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit"? 

:lol:   What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in closed-door meetings where other world leaders discuss our leadership over the last half decade or so. 

Serious Question: 

Why the #### is Harris starting meetings with: 

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit"? 

:lol:   What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in closed-door meetings where other world leaders discuss our leadership over the last half decade or so. 

At least she admitted to being a woman.

I think there were blind /deaf people there and everyone else did their intro that way.

pin it!!!
Seriously. Pretty sure this was a conference for people with disabilities. I imagine everyone was asked to announce themselves this way so that visually impaired folks would know who she was. 

Pretty sad state that we are in where someone being kind and welcoming to all, especially the disabled, is viewed as some flaw and something to be mocked. 

Pretty sad state that we are in where someone being kind and welcoming to all, especially the disabled, is viewed as some flaw and something to be mocked. 
Sheesh, awful snarky for a guy who didn't announce the color of the high horse he was riding.

Also . . . why would a blind or deaf person need to know what she was wearing?

Users who are viewing this thread