What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Unorthodox Things You Do (1 Viewer)

I typically like my food as hot as i can handle, so that will dictate how I eat.  Since broccoli gets cold quickly, I will eat it all first. 

I second those talking about cold chicken, though.  May be better than hot. 

Fries before burger; get the fries while they are still hot... how there are people who don't get this has me completely shuked. 

Speaking of Fries, when my oldest daughter was around 2-3 years old, she would eat french fires like corn on the cob.  Holding them by the end with two hands and eating the middle.  Then we'd find all these uneaten fry ends on her plate.  She has always been a bit weird.

Need more info.  How many cats do you have, and do you tell them about your day individually or as a group?  Oh, and do speak english to them, or use some kind of meow-based cat language?
2 cats. I'm not some weird crazy cat person.  I speak mostly english to them, but they also like it if I meow like they do from time to time.  Particularly after long days, I'll do this.  

When I get pennies in a handful of change, I'll leave them in various spots on my way to the car.  For example, on a ledge outside the door, drop one on the sidewalk...etc

Unless they are wheat pennies...

The only time I take of my socks is for the shower.  As soon as I'm out, a clean pair goes right back on. Oh, and i have pool shoes for going to the beach and such, but they feel like socks so i'm okay with that. 

Weird eating habits?  Pfft.  That's my jam.

Anyone else eat a Twix piece by piece?  FIrst I eat the caramel.  Then I eat the chocolate off the sides.  Then I eat the cookie.  And if I do eat it all in one bite, it has to be upside down because it tastes better that way.  Fact.

When I get pennies in a handful of change, I'll leave them in various spots on my way to the car.  For example, on a ledge outside the door, drop one on the sidewalk...etc

Unless they are wheat pennies...
Thanks! Any change I find in parking lots, etc I throw in the bed of my truck. I use it as the worlds biggest "need a penny, take a penny". I don't carry change, drives me crazy so when I do get change at store I throw it in the back too. Probably have about $7 back there now.

Weird thing I do? I unfold a napkin and reverse it before I use it. Not sure why that started but whatevs.

Anyone else eat a Twix piece by piece?  FIrst I eat the caramel.  Then I eat the chocolate off the sides.  Then I eat the cookie.  And if I do eat it all in one bite, it has to be upside down because it tastes better that way.  Fact.
I don't judge other people, but only find that strange because if I want to eat caramel, I'll eat caramel.  If I want a cookie, I'll eat a cookie.  I eat a Twix when I want to enjoy the combination of flavors and textures at the same time.

Can't comment on the upside down part because I've never tried.

Cell phone yet?
I don't have a smart phone.

My workplace wants us to an encrypted text app for communication throughout the day. The CFO was talking about ways it would streamline operations, but was shocked to learn some of the employees (only me, likely) weren't up to snuff technologically.

Unless they pay for it, I prefer to keep my flip phone and limit intrusive texts throughout the day.

I don't have a smart phone.

My workplace wants us to an encrypted text app for communication throughout the day. The CFO was talking about ways it would streamline operations, but was shocked to learn some of the employees (only me, likely) weren't up to snuff technologically.

Unless they pay for it, I prefer to keep my flip phone and limit intrusive texts throughout the day.
Sounds like they should be providing company phones, why should you be stuck with this added work expense?

My weird eating habit is whenever I get a Dorito that has a ton of the cheese powder on it, I'll lick it until it's just a normal (and somewhat soggy) tortilla chip.  

I always brush my teeth left handed even though I'm right handed. I've always tried to find ways to make myself more ambidextrous. 

sometimes i will skip stones and others times it is frito lay brand fritos and it has to be frito lay brand not the crappy knock offs and you already know damned well they are chili flavored take that to the bank brochachos 

I always brush my teeth left handed even though I'm right handed. I've always tried to find ways to make myself more ambidextrous. 
I throw the football to the kids left handed once in awhile. Just in case I should ever lose my right arm. 

My weird eating habit is whenever I get a Dorito that has a ton of the cheese powder on it, I'll lick it until it's just a normal (and somewhat soggy) tortilla chip.  
My Doritos chip habit is to look at the seasoning amount on each side...then always put the more seasoned side down so it’s on my tongue. 

The only time I take of my socks is for the shower.  As soon as I'm out, a clean pair goes right back on. Oh, and i have pool shoes for going to the beach and such, but they feel like socks so i'm okay with that. 
But you live in FL? How do you wear flip-flops with socks?

I'm virtually the opposite; I can't stand having socks on.  As soon as I get home from work, they're off.  Fortunately I live in California so I have flip-flops on most of the time, even in the cooler months it seems.

sometimes i will skip stones and others times it is frito lay brand fritos and it has to be frito lay brand not the crappy knock offs and you already know damned well they are chili flavored take that to the bank brochachos 
You're skipping Fritos on the water? How far can you throw a Ritz cracker?

• Thanks
Reactions: SWC
I'm virtually the opposite; I can't stand having socks on.  As soon as I get home from work, they're off.  Fortunately I live in California so I have flip-flops on most of the time, even in the cooler months it seems.
Same here but Florida.  :hifive:

Hate socks and shoes.

You're skipping Fritos on the water? How far can you throw a Ritz cracker?
regular or reduced fat take that to the bank brohan

I buy things in pairs.  If one is good, two is better, I suppose.  Can someone cross-post this to the OCD thread?  Thanks!

Mmmm, cheese.  Right?

Users who are viewing this thread