What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

US Men's National Team (8 Viewers)

Very toothless in the final 3rd so far, but loving the overall shape. I know it's ELS, but easy to take it for granted when we have this quality out there.

Pretty decent half.  Can't think of a whole lot to say except keep doing what they're doing and find each other with the last pass instead of kicking it directly into the defender standing three yards away.

ETA:  Might bring Aaronson on for CP sooner rather than later though.  It's kind of inescapable at this point that the team just looks more fluid when he's not on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, they've been the better team.  They haven't played aggressively bad.  But when you don't have a true center forward and you don't have anyone who's a really great crosser of the ball, you're going to look lost in the final third. 

Jedi could be the worst crosser of the ball that I've ever seen.  I want to look him up in FM22 and see if they've given him anything over a 6 in crossing.  

Musa has been strangely invisible.  Wes and Sergino have blown hot and cold.  Jesus has facilitated a lot of the attack, but the misses loom big.  I think Weah was pretty easily the best performer.

They are not getting anything out of the left side of the field.

Pulisic has absolutely no confidence in his dribble tonight.

If we are going to go striker-less, put Pulisic in the middle and bring in Aaronson on the left.

Agree with the consensus here.  Weah and McKennie have been great, everyone else meh.  Not sure what’s going on on the CP Jedi side.

Users who are viewing this thread