What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

US Men's National Team (3 Viewers)

This is honestly depressing. This sets Soccer back in the us in so many ways, not just for the current team but not being able to get it into the spotlight for the younger kids.

I hate underachieving teams.

I mean, they certainly didn't deserve it. 

I'll never be the level of athlete these guys are, obviously, but I don't understand how you can put forth an effort like that. 
Time and time again this team shows up like they can’t be bothered and somehow think their talent just gives them the win? It’s baffling.

You can't ####### burn it all down, though I'm sure we're going to hear that HOT TAEK about a million times in the next year.  These are the players we have.
  • Soccer will never be popular in America, who cares?
  • Why don't you be a fan of a real American sport, not some pansy European sport?
  • America will never be good because the best athletes don't play soccer.
  • Soccer needs to eliminate offsides, then people will care
I just saved you the next year's worth of internet soccer commentary.

#### everyone out there, Pulisic included. He was invisible in the first half, lazily loping around just like everyone else.

The Trinidad and Tobago B team who had NOTHING to play for in front of like 5,000 people. 

Just a complete and total national disgrace. Every single one of them absolutely #### the bed tonight.

Seriously.  I feel awful.  And the worst part is this feeling won't go away for four years, at the earliest.

I'm just stunned.  One freaking point against the worst team in the Hex and the US just utterly craps the bed.  How do they do from Friday's effort to that?
But they’ve have done this all qualifying through two coaches so it has to land on the players at some point. Why don’t they feel the need to close out and stomp on people’s throats? No killer instinct.

I watched the games with my friends from Honduras. I'm happy for them but I can't believe the results for the US. 

Sunil needs to take the Cersei walk of shame. 

This is the most bummed I’ve ever been about sports. Stupid sports 
Seriously.  I feel awful.  And the worst part is this feeling won't go away for four years, at the earliest.

I'm just stunned.  One freaking point against the worst team in the Hex and the US just utterly craps the bed.  How do they do from Friday's effort to that?
####### ####.

I'm ####### furious. so invested in this team- the only team I genuinely care about... and to see them go out like they have this hex- ####### furious with how they've played.

and Bruce. 

that formation worked against Panama because panama didn't finish the handful of incredbile chances they got and the US did. 

today- opposite.

but the same problems were there.
Yup...Bradley is past his sell date as a single DM.  Got lucky against Panama...not today.  That's on Bruce not closing the fort in a game you only had to tie. 

Users who are viewing this thread