What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waivers glitched - Yahoo (1 Viewer)

wlwiles

Footballguy
With some delayed games on Tuesdays this year, Yahoo started changing their weekly waivers from Wednesday to Thursday mornings.  I logged in this morning (Wednesday) and I see that Player A was picked up this morning from waivers, but all other players in the pool are still locked and showing Thurs 12/10 as their waiver date.  Player A had been previously dropped this past Saturday , so it appears that Yahoo processed them on Wednesday by their original waiver date.  I checked the site and noticed that Player B was dropped on Sunday but B is showing a Thursday 12/10 clear date as of today.  No other players dropped on Saturday to be able to check.

Anyone else use Yahoo see any waivers processed today?  

Last edited by a moderator:
Not specific to Yahoo as I don't have any leagues there, but I play on a couple of different platforms and some commissioners have changed waivers, some have not, some sites changes their default setting to move waiver days, some have not. Just to play it safe, I have been making my waiver decisions the night of the last game and and whenever they process they process. I have noticed the issue you referenced in multiple sites where some players are available before others.

This may not be helpful too much, but just a thought as to how to keep yourself from losing out on a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread