What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wal-Mart fight! (1 Viewer)

I think I hate the morons standing around taking video of this moreso than the white trash #####es throwing down on each other. Be a man and step in and break it up.

I often wonder how people grow up to be crazy criminals. How do they have the mindset to do such awful things? I guess this is a good example of how it happens.

Powerful kick from the floor, like her prospects.

I actually do feel bad for the little boy, he has no chance at all in life.

I think I hate the morons standing around taking video of this moreso than the white trash #####es throwing down on each other. Be a man and step in and break it up.
Or at least learn how to shoot a video. Landscape, dip####s!

This is great stuff. Mother telling the kid to punch the other dirtbag in the face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one that while watching it, heard an imaginary Joe Rogan voice commentating it UFC-style?

Would i have stepped in? Probably. But i can see the reasoning not to. Why subject yourself to the potential legal or physical ramifications for these two idiots and an idiot kid. Rather see someone just nonchalantly walk by and put a round in all three of them.

Would i have stepped in? Probably. But i can see the reasoning not to. Why subject yourself to the potential legal or physical ramifications for these two idiots and an idiot kid. Rather see someone just nonchalantly walk by and put a round in all three of them.
Two of them, sure... The little boy could be a product of his environment though. I understand that there are some bad apples out there, but a lot of people who grow up to become scumbags have parents like this filth.

Im pretty sure of a few things

1. I would never get in a fight at wal mart. probably never get in a fight anywhere since Im 5 foot nothing and small man big mouth syndrome left me when I was 25 or so

2. If I ever were to get in a fight and my kids were there, Im telling them to get away to safety, not punch my opponent in the head

Thats just me though

Two of them, sure... The little boy could be a product of his environment though. I understand that there are some bad apples out there, but a lot of people who grow up to become scumbags have parents like this filth.
Its too late for him. Better to take him out before he procreates and keeps this line going

Its too late for him. Better to take him out before he procreates and keeps this line going
The O/U is prob around 4 or 5 kids and 2-3 dads for this woman already... Unfortunately that line isn't stopping :kicksrock:

If they were good looking I would have joined the kid in getting them lathered up, shampoos, hot oil treatments, whatever they had. With these two porcine beasties I would have just used the distraction to get a better and quicker route through the check out lines.

The little punk gets a WWE style foot stomp in on part 2 at the 18 sec. mark. Then he goes off on the crowd. Another WWE moment to remember. Kid has a future.

I'd only break it up if someone was injured. Getting in the middle of that just isn't worth it otherwise. Best to wait and let the cops handle it. Putting your hands on them you'd be asking to get an eye scratched out or to be sued.

Not a ####### chance. For one, there was no way they were going to seriously hurt each other. Two, you end up getting hit by a chick and now you're either on the Internet getting smacked around by some chick or beating a chick up. Lose, lose. Three, you accidentally hurt the kid and now you have a lawsuit and potential jail time on your hands.

The only smart play is to video in landscape.

On the positive side they were fighting in the right aisle. It looks like they both could have benefitted from a good shampooing and conditioning.

Somebody should have tossed a few open water bottles into the aisle to get that shampoo lathered up. That video could have only benefitted from piles of bubbles.

Not a ####### chance. For one, there was no way they were going to seriously hurt each other. Two, you end up getting hit by a chick and now you're either on the Internet getting smacked around by some chick or beating a chick up. Lose, lose. Three, you accidentally hurt the kid and now you have a lawsuit and potential jail time on your hands.

The only smart play is to video in landscape.
It's a sad world we live in. The dude with the camera could've easily stepped in before it came to blows...instead he was hiding at the end of the aisle taking selfies and crappy video. It was pretty entertaining though.

My favorite part isnt getting any love. The female spectator telling the kid " you're right protect your mamma".......after he puts the boots to the other lady lying on the floor.

Somebody should have tossed a few open water bottles into the aisle to get that shampoo lathered up. That video could have only benefitted from piles of bubbles.
Making off with the scooter while she was distracted would have been a correct play in this situation.
On the positive side they were fighting in the right aisle. It looks like they both could have benefitted from a good shampooing and conditioning.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What started the fight? Handicapped woman looked to be the agressor?
Moped rider didn't like people playin in her Wal-Mart - she keeps it real!

ETA: Lazy, not handicapped. Certainly not unable to get off the moped and into a fight.

And how. "That's not right". No ####. Do something about it.On second thought...not worth it. Although I love the idea of hoping on the scooter and riding by the combatants. Do those things have horns?

" beep beep beep...comin through! "

1. Not a chance in hell I step in to break that up. I don't think "Be a Man!" should = "Get Sued by two white trash idiots".

2. That kid will be locked up for a long time by 2019.

I did not hear a single yelled Worldstar in the video. And it was filmed just like they always do on that site too.

I did not hear a single yelled Worldstar in the video. And it was filmed just like they always do on that site too.
They don't get Worldstar on the internet in Kentucky.

edit: google tells me Beach Grove is in Indiana. I was only 110 miles off.

Users who are viewing this thread