What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Warning Points (1 Viewer)

No animated avatars. :(

Also, posting to see my warning points.

eta: 0 warning points. I'm a good boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the statute of limitations on these things? Warning miles gotta expire at some point, right?

Not sure if my pissing off Smoo like 9 years ago still counts.

The warning points are a link. When I click mine (4 points) it doesn't tell me what they're for. Anyone seeing the reasons when they click on them?

The warning points are a link. When I click mine (4 points) it doesn't tell me what they're for. Anyone seeing the reasons when they click on them?
Fennis's Warnings6 warning points

Warnings
There are no warnings to display.

Anyone else not see any options like hyperlinks, images, emoticons, etc... on iPhone or other iOS?

ETA: The Go to Top function is not labeled either

They are bans right? I know I have two bans and I have two warning points. Both bans are from The Shark Pool ironically. I said Cutler got hit in the mangina during one of the game threads and I think one of the NE fan admins got pissy about a comment I made about the Moss/Patriots fiasco ages ago. Pretty tame compared to what goes on in here.

They are bans right? I know I have two bans and I have two warning points. Both bans are from The Shark Pool ironically. I said Cutler got hit in the mangina during one of the game threads and I think one of the NE fan admins got pissy about a comment I made about the Moss/Patriots fiasco ages ago. Pretty tame compared to what goes on in here.

You always get a warning point along with a suspension, but you don't always get a suspension along with a warning point.

Users who are viewing this thread