What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Washington is a city AND a state? (1 Viewer)

dgreen

Footballguy
At yesterday's DC Regional press conferences, a reporter asked Washington Huskies head coach Lorenzo Romar what he thought of the advantage he had playing the game in Washington. I'm trying to find the video. It was pretty funny. Anyone else see it?

One reporter from College Sports Television asked Romar if it was an advantage for his team having the game in Washington. Romar wasn't quite sure how to answer that, and it wasn't clear if the reporter realized that the Huskies are from a different Washington.
The quoted text is from this link.

That's not a surprise. I remember reading a report years ago that said that something like 1/3 of high school seniors couldn't couldn't answer the question "What state is the nation's capital in?" :wall:

That's not a surprise. I remember reading a report years ago that said that something like 1/3 of high school seniors couldn't couldn't answer the question "What state is the nation's capital in?" :wall:
Damn trick questions.

It should be here. I'm not getting sound, though, for some reason so I can't figure out yet where it is in the 25 minutes of the PC. It looks to start right at 3:00, but I can't tell for sure.

It should be here. I'm not getting sound, though, for some reason so I can't figure out yet where it is in the 25 minutes of the PC. It looks to start right at 3:00, but I can't tell for sure.
:goodposting: It is right at the 3 minute mark and that's pretty funny stuff...

:goodposting: It is right at the 3 minute mark and that's pretty funny stuff...
So the sound works for you? I've tried other files and the sound is fine, but it's not working well for this one file.

To be honest, I'm kind of surprised that 2/3 of high school students got that right. That's a tricky one.

To be honest, I'm kind of surprised that 2/3 of high school students got that right. That's a tricky one.
There was a Trivial Pursuit question that asked what's the capital of the District of Columbia. Their answer was Washington, but kind of a weird question.

It's been a while, it could have actually been 2/3 failed it and 1/3 got it right, but who knows, I failed math :hophead:

Users who are viewing this thread