What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 06 2023 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (2 Viewers)

Full PPR. Choose one for my RB2 spot

Dameon Pierce home vs Saints
Rhamondre Stevenson at Raiders
Tyjae Spears home vs Ravens (London)
Jerome Ford home vs 49ers

Anybody know if PJ Walker likes throwing to his running backs?
Yikes thats a bunch of not so great choices.
Spears is a part time player who is td dependent so he is easily #4
Stevenson has been terrible as the rest of the team has #3

here is where it gets tougher both Piece and Ford play tough defenses.
The good about Pierce is he does get the touches the bad is he hasnt done well with them.
the good about ford is he has done better with his touches and his offense is much more run orriented.
I say its pierce #2
Ford #1 (even though what they did to pollard last week was quite impressive)

Watch this week be the one where Pierce gets things in gear finally....but I just dont see what makes week #6 magiv=cally be the turnaround week against a team with a very good defense.

PPR league. Need a flex:

* D. Pierce vs NO -- Very touch matchup. He's getting the touches, but the NO run D is nails. Don't expect this to be high scoring. HOU is getting more O Line help back though.

or

* D. Foreman vs MN -- Herbert AND R. Johnson out. MN run D has been tougher than last year, but not sure I believe it. Could dominate touches here. Performed well in the past for CAR when given the opportunity. Have a feeling this game could be sneaky shootout and maybe even CHI upset. Weather looks iffy too so maybe Foreman is grinding things out.

Which?

Thanks

Just added Donta Foreman on the news that Roschon & Herbert are both out.

Full PPR - Need a flex
Zay Flowers v Tenn
Foreman v Minn

Heavily leaning Foreman.

Flowers is boom/bust and TD reliant. I'd lean toward the workhorse RB as well.
You must be thinking of someone else because Flowers has been the definition of consistency ( albeit not hugely impressive) and has 0 tds on the year. He was in the middle of a bunch of AWFUL drops last week and I cant help but think he makes up for that a bit this week. Tenn gives up the 7th best points to wrs this year and Balt will probably lean on the pass since tenn rush defense is stout. I hadnt heard that roshon was for sure out but if thats the case Foreman is in the conversation. Foreman is an aging vet who has been a healthy scratch almost all year so who knows what he has left in the tank? Minn rushing D has been much better than average even with Swift absolutely torching them earlier in the year. Pachecko (however you spell it) got double figures on them but that was only because of a td. ESPECIALLY in a PPR league I favor Flowers in this one but dont expect a huge game from either. I suppose if you think Foreman is more likely to score a td he may make more sense I just dont think that is realistic since the Chicago rbs have only scored 2 tds in 6 games, one of which was against that vaunted Denver defense.

for me its Flowers> Foreman

Doh! I was talking about Zay Jones. Too many freaking Zays man 🤦‍♂️
Yeah I knew you must have had players mixed up because flowers is like the anti boom or bust td dependent dude. :-)

Last edited:
4pt passing TD

Russ tonight @ KC

or

Sam Howell @ ATL

underwhelming options, but it is what it is.

Thanks bros
What's the problem with Russ? He's completing 67% of his passes, he's tied for 2nd in TD passes with 11. He has two three TD games, two two TD games and two 300 yard games. He actually has 18 more rushing yards than Howell (119 to 101). He's simply the more steady option with just as much upside.

Howell has more yards but three games with 0 or 1 TD passes.

Atlanta also has a somewhat better pass defense than KC.

Wilson>Howell
@Ray Barboni I really need to add a signature line to each post in here. "Free advice is worth every penny"

Sorry, and good luck
Haha no worries brother. I know how this game works - appreciate the effort regardless.

@LawFitz (+ having 3 guys out with only 2 IR spots) has me rethinking my lineup.

RB1: player Pacheco last night
RB2: Breece v Eagles
Flex: Addison at Bears

Bench: D’Onta “the bull” Foreman v Vikings

Choose wisely oh wise one.

Add/Drop question. 12 team PPR league.

* Should I drop K. Herbert?

Herbert was just placed on IR so he's out 4 weeks (at minimum). The door has now swung open for D. Foreman and R. Johnson probably back next week post concussion. Even when Herbert is back, he may have trouble getting back snaps once these two have dug in a bit.

I max out my RB depth at 8 slots. Current RBs:

* Starters: D. Montgomery, R. Mostert, Kyren Williams, D. Pierce.
* Bench/Lotto: J. Gibbs, T. Spears, K. Herbert, D. Foreman

Potential Pickups:

* K. Ingram...surprised nobody has picked him up.
* Miami Backield: S. Ahmed, C. Brooks
* R. Rivers (Kyren insurance)
* K. Miller (Kamara injury away)

Drop Herbert?

If yes, for whom?

Thanks!

I'll start.

PPR scoring I need one flex
Jahmyr Gibbs (Q) @ Tampa Bay
Jerome Ford v San Francisco
Josh Palmer v Dallas
Zay Flowers v Tennessee

I think it comes down to Palmer v Flowers based on health & matchup. The Cowboys have been great against opposing WRs but they have also faced, perhaps, the worst four WR rooms and/or passing games in the NFL (NYG, NYJ, ARI & NEP).
here's the thing your mileage may vary, but every damn time I hear someone say 'it's a great matchup vs a weak defense start player X' the opposite comes true. player X can't be found. I thought Kelley on LA was gonna lite the world on fire in Minny, instead he was on a milk carton. has been ever since , really. so I'm inclined to say hell no to starting guys in supposedly easy matchups.
I have jerome ford, I dont care if he's going against the 2000 Ravens, I'm starting his arse. that o-line is better than any def line in the NFL. they're going to maul the Niners run defense.joey bozo with that helmet that looks like the Chargers stadium , i can't even..and anyone who thinks he's not on Aunt Millie's sauce isn't paying attention. now with more garden vegetables. he's wayy too big for a' non-user' *cough* hint hint wink wink
I do like palmer vs. dallas, you can pass on them. I would not trust lamar throwing to Zay flowers could be a very low scoring affair like a peewee football game 6-3. i don't trust harbaugh.

PPR league. Need a flex:

* D. Pierce vs NO -- Very touch matchup. He's getting the touches, but the NO run D is nails. Don't expect this to be high scoring. HOU is getting more O Line help back though.

or

* D. Foreman vs MN -- Herbert AND R. Johnson out. MN run D has been tougher than last year, but not sure I believe it. Could dominate touches here. Performed well in the past for CAR when given the opportunity. Have a feeling this game could be sneaky shootout and maybe even CHI upset. Weather looks iffy too so maybe Foreman is grinding things out.

Which?

Thanks
Yeah I just looked at these guys. its a guy who is underperforming with a bunch of touches against a very good D vs an older guy who has been inactive playing a D that has been almost thid good and has only given up points to 2 rbs both of which, imo are much better than foreman will be.

Personally I would play the guy who did well last year but hasnt this year over an old dude who wasnt even good enough to be active until the Bears were desperate. Dont expect much out of either though.

PPR league. Need a flex:

or

Which?

Thanks
Yeah I just looked at these guys. its a guy who is underperforming with a bunch of touches against a very good D vs an older guy who has been inactive playing a D that has been almost thid good and has only given up points to 2 rbs both of which, imo are much better than foreman will be.

Personally I would play the guy who did well last year but hasnt this year over an old dude who wasnt even good enough to be active until the Bears were desperate. Dont expect much out of either though.
Thanks.

ALthough I don't think Foreman is very old.

I'll start.

PPR scoring I need one flex
Jahmyr Gibbs (Q) @ Tampa Bay
Jerome Ford v San Francisco
Josh Palmer v Dallas
Zay Flowers v Tennessee

I think it comes down to Palmer v Flowers based on health & matchup. The Cowboys have been great against opposing WRs but they have also faced, perhaps, the worst four WR rooms and/or passing games in the NFL (NYG, NYJ, ARI & NEP).
here's the thing your mileage may vary, but every damn time I hear someone say 'it's a great matchup vs a weak defense start player X' the opposite comes true. player X can't be found. I thought Kelley on LA was gonna lite the world on fire in Minny, instead he was on a milk carton. has been ever since , really. so I'm inclined to say hell no to starting guys in supposedly easy matchups.
I have jerome ford, I dont care if he's going against the 2000 Ravens, I'm starting his arse. that o-line is better than any def line in the NFL. they're going to maul the Niners run defense.joey bozo with that helmet that looks like the Chargers stadium , i can't even..and anyone who thinks he's not on Aunt Millie's sauce isn't paying attention. now with more garden vegetables. he's wayy too big for a' non-user' *cough* hint hint wink wink
I do like palmer vs. dallas, you can pass on them. I would not trust lamar throwing to Zay flowers could be a very low scoring affair like a peewee football game 6-3. i don't trust harbaugh.
Im convinced overall playing good defenses vs bad defenses IS meaningful (but mostly as a tie breaker) I just think we remember the ones that dont work out as often as the ones that do. I would have bet anything KCs offense would go nuts vs denver last night...yet they didnt. That doesnt negate the fact that denver has been AWFUL the rest of the year. It kind of reminds me of these start sit decisions. We are more apt to remember the ones that DONT work out vs those that do. I answered several of these start/sit questions last week. I cant imagine I got all of them wrong lol....The only one I remember is going with Garrett wilson vs that awful denver D instead of ettienne who I assumed wouldnt do as well because I figured Buffallo would jump ahead and jax would have to abandon the run early. We all know how that one turned out lol

A low mileage 27.
  • 78 carries as a rookie in 2017, torn Achilles
  • 1 carry over 2018-19 seasons
  • On his 5th team, 22 carries for TEN (2nd stint as a Titan) in 2020 over 6 games
  • 2021 finally got some opportunity in his 2nd year at TEN - 133 ATT over 9 games
  • team #6 (CAR) gave him 203 and he played all 17 games (only time in his career.)
So only 448 carries over 44 games (7 years, 6 he was active.)

PPR league. Need a flex:

or

Which?

Thanks

Thanks.

Just looked it up 27 years old 7th year in the league.... Old is relative I suppose. Just looked at a list of the top 90 rbs....only 4 of them were older than 28 (in full disclosure there were several at 28) Didnt realize Mostert is doing what he is doing at the ripe old age of 31.... the oldest? Cordarrelle Patterson a the ancient age of 32 lol

ALthough I don't think
Foreman
is very old.

A low mileage 27.
  • On his 5th team, 22 carries for TEN (2nd stint as a Titan) in 2020 over 6 games
  • 2021 finally got some opportunity in his 2nd year at TEN - 133 ATT over 9 games
  • team #6 (CAR) gave him 203 and he played all 17 games (only time in his career.)
So only 448 carries over 44 games (7 years, 6 he was active.

A low mileage 27.
So only 448 carries over 44 games (7 years, 6 he was active.)
Interesting. For perspective King Henry is an old, VERY OLD...29 No wonder he seems to be falling apart before our eyes.

@LawFitz (+ having 3 guys out with only 2 IR spots) has me rethinking my lineup.

RB1: player Pacheco last night
RB2: Breece v Eagles
Flex: Addison at Bears

Bench: D’Onta “the bull” Foreman v Vikings

Choose wisely oh wise one.
As a guy who drafted Hall I am absolutely fascinated by what he does in the game vs the eagles. If he does poorly it may or may not mean something but if he is able to ball out vs the eagles he is back!!!

Pick 2 of 3 for full ppr

Addison Min at Chi
Pittman Ind at Jax
Mixon Cin v Sea

Addison s/b be automatic start. Practiced in full Friday.

Kevin O'Connell on Jordan Addison:

"He was one of my favorite players I evaluated in the draft. ... Since then it's been positive after positive outside of driving a little fast one time. My expectation is we hit the gas with Jordan this weekend. No pun intended."

Pittman last year v JAX:
  • 13-134-0
  • 8-97-1
But pretty underwhelming the last couple weeks but guess you could talk yourself into a Minshew @ JAC revenge game scenario.

Mixon is having a down year production wise. In Flex ranking for PPR I have Mixon RB12/23rd overall and Pittman WR13/29th.

Season long weekly rankings:
  • Pittman Wr8, Wr38, Wr22, Wr100, Wr33. Downs has been ascending, I am probably ranking him way too high.
  • Mixon Rb 28, Rb18, Rb16, Rb28, Rb14. Similar to last year, no breakout yet but safe floor.
Jacksonville is ranked 14th most points allowed to WR. Seattle is ranked 14th most points allowed to RB.

Flip a coin. If the coin flip makes you feel good, that's the guy to start. If you feel angst, that's the guy to bench.

Saturday ruminations....

current lineup:
  • Wr2 Waddle
  • Wr 3 Olave
  • Flex Addison
  • Bench Foreman
Mulling over benching Olave and sliding Addison to Wr3 and D'onta into Flex

get me off this ledge

Full PPR
Need 1 for my Flex spot
Spears--Tenn I have him in there now thinking he'll be on the field more if they fall behind which they should.
Moore--AZ--Will he get more carries out of the backfield with Conner being out?
Ingram--AZ--Is he the starter?
TIA for the help.

Saturday ruminations....

current lineup:
  • Wr2 Waddle
  • Wr 3 Olave
  • Flex Addison
  • Bench Foreman

get me off this ledge
What does Olaves health look like? I say this because he got injured pregame then played. It didnt go well. If he is ok I think he has been better than Waddle so he wouldnt be odd man out for me anyway. For me it would be waddle (I know I know he was drafted early) vs Foreman....and as mediocre as waddle has been no way do I bench him for foreman. Ive taken a strong stance against foreman in any and all of these wdis questions. So I am going to be really right or really wrong lol He may well do well and prove me wrong but I just cant see playing him as anything more than a desperation play with his first meaningful pt of the year.

Full PPR
Need 1 for my Flex spot
Spears--Tenn I have him in there now thinking he'll be on the field more if they fall behind which they should.
Moore--AZ--Will he get more carries out of the backfield with Conner being out?
Ingram--AZ--Is he the starter?
TIA for the help.
Spears has been startable only 1 time...and thats because he scored a td. Ive watched Balt alot this year and dont remmeber them jumping out to a big lead. IF and its a bid if you hear that Ingram will both start and get the bigger part of that offense then eh is the obvious start....U just dont think that will be easy to determine. By default I would be starting Moore and hoping for eaxactly what you suggest...more rushes and a couple of big gadget plays. Before I would settle for Moore I would scour the waiver wire for someone in a better situation this week. Might be your best option is dropping Moore or someone else for a 1 week pickup in a better situation.

So Chuba Hubbard (Week 7 BYE) became available and I can pick him up tomorrow morning. (Miles Sanders is OUT with a shoulder) If I try for him it would be a $1 bid.

So prefer starting him over any of the above? and if yes, who would you drop from this list:

Dameon Pierce home vs Saints (week 7 BYE)
Rhamondre Stevenson at Raiders (week 11 BYE)
Tyjae Spears home vs Ravens (London) (week 7 BYE)
Jerome Ford home vs 49ers (BYE already past)
Jaylen Warren BYE

I also have Jeff Wilson in an IR spot. He was not activated this week. (Week 10 BYE)

Saturday ruminations....

current lineup:
  • Wr2 Waddle
  • Wr 3 Olave
  • Flex Addison
  • Bench Foreman

get me off this ledge
What does Olaves health look like? I say this because he got injured pregame then played. It didnt go well. If he is ok I think he has been better than Waddle so he wouldnt be odd man out for me anyway. For me it would be waddle (I know I know he was drafted early) vs Foreman....and as mediocre as waddle has been no way do I bench him for foreman. Ive taken a strong stance against foreman in any and all of these wdis questions. So I am going to be really right or really wrong lol He may well do well and prove me wrong but I just cant see playing him as anything more than a desperation play with his first meaningful pt of the year.

just traded Addison for Gibbs

guess I'll be Flexing D'Onta

Saturday ruminations....

current lineup:
  • Wr2 Waddle
  • Wr 3 Olave
  • Flex Addison
  • Bench Foreman

get me off this ledge

just traded Addison for Gibbs

guess I'll be Flexing D'Onta
Interesting trade. To me one of the most fascinating situations in FF this year is what role Gibbs ends up carving out for himself by the end of the year. Him and Spears.

So Chuba Hubbard (Week 7 BYE) became available and I can pick him up tomorrow morning. (Miles Sanders is OUT with a shoulder) If I try for him it would be a $1 bid.

So prefer starting him over any of the above? and if yes, who would you drop from this list:

Jaylen Warren BYE

I also have Jeff Wilson in an IR spot. He was not activated this week. (Week 10 BYE)
as a 1 week replacement I like Hubbard better than any of your options this week but the question is ...do you drop someone for that 1 week? Of all your options the guy who has done absolutely nothing is Stevenson...but do you want to drop him for a 1 weekish start? I think Warren is the best Pitt rb and he will probably get a bigger share as the season goes on. Spears is already almost evenly splitting snaps with Henry and imo is the best rb on the team. Pierce gets volume Ford is the starter on a team built on running the ball. If you told me you had a couple of stud rbs besides these I might consider dropping stevenson but still doubt I would do it.

Pick 2 please. Gotta have one of these be a RB and the other goes into flex, half point PPR
Barkley (can’t see using him but…)
Mattison
Deebo
Kmet
Hubbard

Hate the idea of benching Deebo but kind of concerned about lack of receptions.
Mattison the ultimate JAG losing time to Akers.
Kmet could be a desperattion flex (Have Kelce who did nicely Thursday)
Hubbard might actually get more receptions than the other options?

TIA!!!

1-4
3 losses to a combined 11 pts FML
Need a W

Standard scoring + full PPR

QB
Stafford or Lawrence

Flex (x1)
Amari Coopoer - (vs SF + Journeyman QB?)
Brian Robinson -
Tyjae Spears - (not sure I buy all the talk of eating into King Henry)
Josh Reynolds - (I have Amon Ra and starting and don't love the idea of two WR from the same tame)

Thank You

Last edited:
Full PPR. I need to start 1 WR and 1 Flex out of this crew:

Gabe Davis vs the underwhelming NYG. Diggs gets his. is there enough left over for Big Game Gabe?

Tyler Lockett vs CIN. High scoring shoot out with Lockett finally posting big numbers?

Michael Thomas vs a stingy Houston Defense.

Saquon, a Sunday night game-time decision, behind an atrocious Oline with a backup QB, coming off a HAS. Against a BUF team that was embarassed in London, but did make ETN look like a world-beater and has some serious injury concerns on D.

My match-up this week looks like it favors being conservative and taking what’s there, rather than swing for the fences.

Please rank these Yin/Yang TEs ROS

full PPR, will cover WK9 (LaPorta) then probably drop or trade
  • Muth
  • Musgrave
  • Njoku
TIA

Jaylen Warren BYE

as a 1 week replacement I like Hubbard better than any of your options this week but the question is ...do you drop someone for that 1 week? Of all your options the guy who has done absolutely nothing is Stevenson...but do you want to drop him for a 1 weekish start? I think Warren is the best Pitt rb and he will probably get a bigger share as the season goes on. Spears is already almost evenly splitting snaps with Henry and imo is the best rb on the team. Pierce gets volume Ford is the starter on a team built on running the ball. If you told me you had a couple of stud rbs besides these I might consider dropping stevenson but still doubt I would do it.
I'm thinking the same way but I always look for second opinions. Especially ones with reasoning instead of just picking a name from the list. Many thanks!

Looking for a flex

.5 ppr

Hall vs PHI
Higgins va SEA
Lockett vs CIN

Maybe
Forman vs MIN(waivers run in AM)

Standard scoring non-ppr league. I need two from this group:

Z. Moss
J. Ford
T. Locket
M. Pitman

Thank you!
Between the WR's, I choose Pittman over Lockett. Pittman is seeing a nearly 30% target share compared to just above 20% for Lockett.
Between the RB's, I choose Ford over Moss, but not with alot of confidence.
Between them all, I choose Pittman as #1, and either Lockett or Ford. Good luck

Half PPR

Start four of the following (including one or two of the RBs):
Hubbard (at Mia)
Evans (vs Det)
Flowers (@Ten)
Kirk (@Ind)
J Taylor (@Jax)
Moss (@Jax)
Meyers (vs NE)

Going with Hubbard, Evans, Flowers, Kirk right now.

If it matters, Sleeper has me as a 59/41 favorite right now, so no need to take big risks.

SF, PPR

if Barkley plays @ BUF, is he an automatic start? Options are Mike Evans vs Detroit, G Wilson vs PHI, Demercado @rams, or Waller @BUF (which is convenient in case Barkley is a last minute call).

Evans or G Wilson?

I’m leaning Barkley with Waller the safety valve and Evans over Wilson. Other starting WRs are Metcalf (vs CIN) and Kupp (vs AZ)

Same league, IDP; Greenard vs NO or Rousseau vs NYG and Ernie Jones (vs AZ) or K Murray (vs DAL)? Leaning Greenard and Jones.

Half PPR

Hubbard (at Mia)
Evans (vs Det)
Flowers (@Ten)
Kirk (@Ind)
J Taylor (@Jax)
Moss (@Jax)
Meyers (vs NE)

If it matters, Sleeper has me as a 59/41 favorite right now, so no need to take big risks.
I think JT gets rolling this week so if t go with him over Hubbard. I just don’t see Hubbard being a huge part of the game after the first quarter.

Half PPR

Hubbard (at Mia)
Evans (vs Det)
Flowers (@Ten)
Kirk (@Ind)
J Taylor (@Jax)
Moss (@Jax)
Meyers (vs NE)

I think JT gets rolling this week so if t go with him over Hubbard. I just don’t see Hubbard being a huge part of the game after the first quarter.
That’s my thoughts, too

SF, PPR

if Barkley plays @ BUF, is he an automatic start? Options are Mike Evans vs Detroit, G Wilson vs PHI, Demercado @rams, or Waller @BUF (which is convenient in case Barkley is a last minute call).

Evans or G Wilson?

I’m leaning Barkley with Waller the safety valve and Evans over Wilson. Other starting WRs are Metcalf (vs CIN) and Kupp (vs AZ)

Same league, IDP; Greenard vs NO or Rousseau vs NYG and Ernie Jones (vs AZ) or K Murray (vs DAL)? Leaning Greenard and Jones.
I’m holding out on Saquon until I see him on the field playing. I’d go Evans over any of thenither choices

I got one for Chaka or anyone else that jumps in, mostly revolves around my Flex spot

-If I were to bench Amari Cooper today with Watson OUT vs San Fran, I would slide Gabe Davis into my WR3 spot

I can go Kupp-Kirk(Zay is OUT)-Gabe Davis with Breece Hall in my Flex or...
I can play Amari Cooper in my WR3 spot and put Gabe Davis in OVER Breece Hall vs Philly today as my Flex

Thanks!

More from the ugly choice department. Must start a rookie, Tank Dell and Roschon Johnson both injured. Here are the candidates, 1 point per first down for RB/WR, 2 points per first down for TE. Pick 1:

- Chris Brooks vs. Carolina
- Eric Grey @ Buffalo (SNF)
- Michael Meyer vs. Pats
- Trey Palmer vs. Lions
- Duece Vaughn @ Chargers

Game projects as close, I need someone who won’t put up a zero:(

I got one for Chaka or anyone else that jumps in, mostly revolves around my Flex spot

-If I were to bench Amari Cooper today with Watson OUT vs San Fran, I would slide Gabe Davis into my WR3 spot

I can play Amari Cooper in my WR3 spot and put Gabe Davis in OVER Breece Hall vs Philly today as my Flex

Thanks!

Yes to Gabe

Carter is out today, Hall is the upside play

Thanks!

Yes to Gabe

Carter is out today, Hall is the upside play
What would you do with Amari Cooper? Bench him?

Standard league, NON PPR. Need 3 of:

Rhamondre @ LV
Jonathan Taylor @ JAC
D’Onte Forman Vs MIN
Jerome Ford Vs SF
KJ Osborn @ CHI

I suppose I could ask which of Fields or Tua you’d prefer as well. Was leaning Fields all week until the windy conditions in Chicago.

6 Point passing TD

Justin Fields home vs Vikings (25th vs QB) - Bears have only Foreman at RB, Very Windy but probably dry
Matthew Stafford home vs Cardinals (27th vs QB) - Kupp and Nakua and Atwell all seem like they can eat together, Stafford is 2nd in league for Pass Attempts with 203

Not loving these options. If Deshaun Watson was playing I would probably be all in on Ford, but he's not and I don't have much faith in PJ Walker to keep the Niners from simply. Last year he had four starts and Donta Foreman had three big games (72 carries, 366 yards & 4 TDs) but I think Foreman is a better runner than Ford and Walker only had one game where the RB was relevant as a receiver (McCaffrey's last game as a Panther). I think the Cleveland plan will heavily involve Ford, I am not certain if that translates into much.

Pierce also has a terrible matchup and hasn't played well. But he is heavily involved and, I believe the Texans get their best o-lineman back today in Tunsil.

Rhamondre may have a good matchup today but the Raiders defense has played surprisingly well. He should be considered the best option of the bunch but the Patriots have been so bad and so has Rhamondre.

Too late to consider Spears.

This is nothing more than a gut call. I think Pierce probably brings the best combo of talent & opportunity even with the tough matchup.

Pierce>Ford>Rhamondre

Users who are viewing this thread