What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Week 1 MNF - Texans at Saints - Let the PI Challenges Begin **** (1 Viewer)

Booger criticizes them for wasting tome then acts like he knew it all along that keeping the TO was the key.

He really is bad.

Dude... that was such textbook talking out both sides of his mouth, I thought that I must have heard him wrong the first time.  Thank you for verifying that.

Loving having my safeties 25 yards downfield when the Saints need 7 to get into range. 
If you’re the Texans’ D ... does holding the Saints to a 58-TD FG attempt constitute failure? Close call ... not really sure.

Classic same thing for me I am barely winning vs Cam Jordan in 1 of my 113 leagues
I have the 1 IDP league. 

I was up 30 - he’s chipped away at it for last night & today. Death by 1000 cuts. Jordan with the sack to start the game & it’s within 15.

finished that game up 11. I have 11.4 points & Jackson (DB) & he has Simmons. 

I still have a shot. 

Hard to believe it's 2019 and we're still playing professional football on a baseball field.
Used to think it was cool when I was a kid ... how stadiums would convert like that. All the Saints old divisional opponents shared stadiums with MLB.

LOL they get the catch and first and STILL get hammered by the refs.
This one ref error is dominating local sports talk radio this morning. Callers more than hosts. We just aren't ever going to let up on refs. Saints fandom is shell-shocked and oversensitive to referee anything, and will be for the foreseeable future.

Users who are viewing this thread