What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Week 1 MNF - Texans at Saints - Let the PI Challenges Begin **** (4 Viewers)

PJ Williams cheap shot elbow to Watson’s knee while in air, had me worried. Saw him limping. 

AUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHH NEARLY INTERCEPTED BY BELL AND THEN CAUGHT BY HOPKINS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Johnson and Watson had trouble on the handoff there.

Nice play by Watson to Hopkins and then almost another completion. 

the "flag" graphic and "down" graphic are literally the same. Very distracting. 

Who's in charge of that kind of stuff? Fire them please. 

they made the down & yardage part of the screen yellow and animated that after every play i think there's a flag. oh there's a flag now. but most of the time it's not a flag. c'mon ESPN!

And the graphic extra sucks because when it is a flag the yellow is barely different than the green

the "flag" graphic and "down" graphic are literally the same. Very distracting. 

Who's in charge of that kind of stuff? Fire them please. 
No, no, ... not exactly the same ..

Down and distance is yellow ... Flag is black. Makes perfect sense.

:rolleyes:

I thought the Texans missed a golden opportunity on offense and I blame the coaches firmly on this. Hyde really popped 'em for a big gain and huge hit on the Safety and they follow that up with a run into the belly of the line...what a chance to try play action with Hopkins-Fuller-Stills and it left me scratching my head as I thought the Texans passing game opened up those run lanes, you caught 'em you got down inside the 30 I believe, Hit Fuller V again, that guy seems dialed in tonight. 

Maybe they score anyways but I thought that was a black mark on the coaches and shows some ceiling to the offense and what they can do.

Users who are viewing this thread