What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 2022 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

I need 2 RBs:
Drake v CAR
Gus v CAR
J.Robinson @ NEP
E.Mitchell v ARI
Swift @ NYGFo
J.Williams @ NYG

Need 1 Flex:
RB Above
Sutton v LVR
Toney @ SDC

FWIW JuJu Smith-Schuster is officially out and Mecole Hardman is on IR
I would go with Gus if he is active and Drake if he isn't and Jamal Williams. Williams will get his 15-20 carries and the goal lines carries.

For the flex, I would go Toney with Hardman and Juju both out. The Sutton matchup against the Raiders looks really good but Wilson just hasn't been good. Well except for their first game against the Raiders, but Wilson scares me right now.

Need 3 out of 5 two starters and 1 flex:

Jamaal Williams vs NYG
Swift vs NYG
Gibson vs HOU :yes:
Zeke vs MIN :yes:
Melvin vs LV? :no:

Detroit RBs:

Jamaal if you’re a favorite
D’Andre if you’re the underdog
sorry forgot I have Cordarrell patterson vs Chi too?

I have no idea how to predict Arthur Smith. He favors a 3-4 back committee while underutilizing his two best playmakers (London & Pitts.)

The rational coaching model does not apply.

Jamaal Williams vs NYG
Swift vs NYG

Detroit RBs:

I have no idea how to predict Arthur Smith. He favors a 3-4 back committee while underutilizing his two best playmakers (London & Pitts.)

thanks so stick with your original thought then?

Thoughts on flex - PPR:

DJ Moore @ BAL
Njoku vs BUF in Detroit

Neither good matchups here. Sad it’s even a consideration, but I’m more concerned about the lack of DJ’s chemistry with Baker than I am with Njoku re-aggravating his ankle.
Bump if you will

Need 2 RBs and a Flex in half PPR, out of Foreman, Brian Robinson, Pacheco and Toney.

Need 3 WRs in half PPR, out of Gabe Johnson, Diontae, Pittman, Sutton and Toney.

Thanks!

Thoughts on flex - PPR:

DJ Moore @ BAL
Njoku vs BUF in Detroit

Neither good matchups here. Sad it’s even a consideration, but I’m more concerned about the lack of DJ’s chemistry with Baker than I am with Njoku re-aggravating his ankle.
Bump if you will
I will, I saw it, it's next on my list.

Just got back from Black Panther ((y) ), making dinner. Initial impulse is DJ, but haven't given it much thought. Will get to it in the am, before kickoff.

Who's a better pickup in case DeAndre Hopkins doesn't play Monday night:

Greg Dortch or Jauan Jennings?
I have the same dilema to protect myself. I'm picking up Jennings since Brown may be active, which would kill Dortch totally considering AJ Green was spotted last week.

4-40 is about the best to expect for Jennings but better than a zero if Hopkins is out

Std scoring. Bonus at 100+ yd rushing/receiving.

Flex:
D'Onta Foreman @ Balt
Pacheco @ LAC
K. Toney @ LAC

Foreman worries me bc he is very script dependant, Baker is starting and Balt. favored by 13

Leaning toward Toney w Juju and Hardmen out. Think this will be more of a shootout w Allen and Williams back for LAC

Jamaal Williams vs NYG
Swift vs NYG

Detroit RBs:

thanks so stick with your original thought then?

I think so. It’s a really attractive matchup, da Bears defense is dreck. But since his return Patterson has been on the wrong side of the split with Allgeier + Huntley gets 10-12 snaps a week. I think Patterson has like 6 receptions on the year? Not getting used like last year.

1) TE: Dulcich or Kmet? (Standard scoring.)

Both have very good matchups today (LV and Atlanta).
Kmet is red hot while Dulcich had his first stinker last week.
But Denver is down a bunch of receivers so they may look more for Dulcich short.

2) Flex: C. Patterson or D Williams (Standard scoring. Same league)

As with the TEs above, both have very good matchups today (Chicago and NYG).
Both are in time-shares -- but Williams has been the primary for Detroit while Atlanta may want to keep it a 3-way in order to protect Patterson.
Is this the week Detroit expands Swift's role (bad for me)?
Is this the week Atlanta expands Patterson's role (good for me)?

Thanks!

But Denver is down a bunch of receivers so they may look more for Dulcich short.

Both are in time-shares -- but Williams has been the primary for Detroit while Atlanta may want to keep it a 3-way in order to protect Patterson.

Thanks!

Dulcich & Jamaal

discussions on both of you scroll up

good luck this week!

Thanks!

Dulcich & Jamaal

discussions on both of you scroll up

good luck this week!
Sorry -- missed the prior discussions.
Thanks!

week 11 is rough for my teams, too many players on bye.

all my leagues are 12 team PPR and TE premium.

Drake or Elliot

Montgomery or J Williams

Hunt / Elliott / Henderson

pick 2- J Robinson / Van Jefferson / K Raymond / Hinton

pick 2 - Elliot / J Johnson / Conklin / K Raymond / W Robinson

Thanks a bunch!

Good luck everyone!

Thanks!
I have this very situation with Dulcich and Kmet. I am going with Kmet with the favorable matchup. I like what I have been seeing between Kmet and Fields lately.

It's tough to not play Patterson and this pretty sweet matchup over J Williams(not D).

*** I haven't played standard scoring in 10 years or so.

Thoughts on flex - PPR:

DJ Moore @ BAL
Njoku vs BUF in Detroit

I am trying to figure out how much consideration I should give to the whole Bills travel fiasco. And how much will the emergence of DPJ eat into Njoku's target share. I also have to consider that Buffalo has shut down every TE they have faced except Kelce (Andrews, Gesicki, Conklin). Hock went 7-45-0, which is okay but I don't see 10 high quality targets for Njoku so you probably need to hope for a TD.

Chemistry or not you have to figure DJ is in for at least 6 targets and like it or not Mayfield>>PJ Walker. The Ravens also represent a good matchup, although their numbers vs opposing receivers are skewed by what Waddle & Tyreek did to them.

Tough call but if I'm hoping for one play to change the fortunes of a player, and I think I am here:

DJ>Njoku

PPR league. Two part question -- 1) First need to decide on a TE, then 2) Determine one flex where the TE I don't choose in 1) is an option.

1) TE

* K. Pitts vs CHI -- Here we go again. He's getting tons of air yards. His "first read %" among ALL receivers is off the charts. This is who they target IF they pass. That said, Mariota hasn't been hitting the broad side of a barn. CHI D is terrible. Pitts should again have opportunities. They just have to connect. You'd think the laws of probability would be in Pitts favor here.

or

G. Dulcich vs LV -- Wilson had his only good game against LV earlier this year. Jeudy AND Hamler are out. It looks to be the Sutton and Dulcich show. The LV pass defense is possibly the worst in the league (although they can get after the QB decently). Hackett could prove moronic and instead of attacking this weakness continue to try and execute a "balanced" attack with that horrible crew of RBs.

Which TE?
I think @BobbyLayne broke this down perfectly and I absolutely agree so.

Dulcich>Pitts

Drake or Elliot

Montgomery or J Williams

Thanks a bunch!

Good luck everyone!
It’s between Jefferson and Robinson in the first scenario. I suppose Robinson if you want a floor and Jefferson if you need a ceiling.

I’m going Zeke in the second.

2) Flex

* Either Pitts or Dulcich above -- I'd note that looking across various rankings sites, Dulcich is surprisingly high vs. the options below.

* K. Drake vs CAR -- Gus has been limited all week so it's not even a sure thing he's active. If not, Drake should be the lead dog. I'd think Drake still gets apprx. 40% of the touches even if Gus is active. There could be plenty of touches to go around against CAR. I don't see CAR moving the ball against BALT too well. They looked damn good with newly acquired R. Smith. Could be a blowout. Hell, even J. Hill could get some run.

* G. Edwards vs CAR -- See above. Was thinking he was a better option until he got a limited practice on Friday.

My gut: If Gus in active, go Drake in the flex. If not, go with each TE -- one in flex, one in TE.

Note: My opponent has "green" matchups across the board. I think I need ceiling this week. Already played C. Watson and that paid off. Need a win or I'm possibly eliminated.
Yes, if Gus is inactive you 100% go with Drake.

Pitts v Gus v Drake is much more difficult. Ravens RBs aren't very involved in the passing game, also Mark Andrews looks like he is going to play. Because you are in a PPR format that makes a receiving option much safer, and Pitts has been getting 8 targets/game over the last 3 but, damn if he hasn't managed only 3 catches/game over those three and they were CAR x 2 & the Chargers, not exactly great defenses. Mariota just isn't very good, but...

I am facing a similar decision with Gus, Drake & Sutton (or Toney) and I have decided to keep both Gus & Drake on the bench (unless Gus is a late scratch, then it's 100% Drake). I think I feel the same about your options. The Ravens backfield is just too uncertain ATM.

I have almost zero confidence in this as Gus/Drake could easily find the end zone but:

Pitts>Gus>Drake*

Need a TE-Ertz on IR for season
Everett
McBride
Conklin
Moreau
JuJohnson, not a huge fan this week but options are limited

That includes Everett on my team and some other options, Everett might be hurt still, had a groin issue and pulled up after grabbing 2 balls for 24 yds on the 1st drive, was bummed with so many WRs OUT that night.
Your thoughts
Everett also has to contend with the return of Mike Williams and Keenan Allen. Conceivably he could be the #4 or #5 option for most of the night.

I am hesitant to say McBride will be the prime beneficiary of the Ertz injury. I need to see it happen once first. Last week it was Moore. Not to mention both ARI QBs are gimpy.

I don't like any Jet receiver against the Patriots but if I was betting on one it would be Conklin. Still, wind may be an issue and it's definitely a rough matchup.

Moreau may have a tougher matchup than Conklin. But he's pretty athletic and he'll probably get five targets and maybe can fall into the end zone on one of them.

Not sure why you're down in Juwan. He's built more like a big WR than an in-line. He has a decent target ceiling and he has a TD in 3 of 5 games. I don't consider the Rams to be a particularly difficult opponent either.

I hate predicting TEs, so listen to your inner MoP, but:

Juwan>Moreau>Conklin>Everett>McBride
I'm going to take the combined intellect of you and @BobbyLayne
Moreau scores high with both of you, I've heard enough
:thumbup:

The foolish thing is hanging on to McBride and not making a good move forward, maybe Everett can come back in the coming weeks. 2 healthy WRs or even 1 drawing coverage away from him can only help.

Cheers both of you,
Happy Thanksgiving
I hope it works out.

If it doesn't I will deny everything.

Jamaal Williams vs NYG
Swift vs NYG
Gibson vs HOU
Zeke vs MIN
Melvin vs LV?
PPR? Very important when considering Gibson & Swift. I am going to assume yes.

I think Gibson is a must start in this group in a PPR format. McKissic just went to IR and he has been playing so much better since Heinicke took over (10 carries, 4 targets and a TD in 3 of 4 games). It's a plus matchup. He is a starter.

The Giants have been very bad against the run, giving up a league worst 5.5 ypc. @BobbyLayne put up a list of RBs who have gone over 100 total yards against them (McCaffrey, Pollard, Herbert, Kenyan Drake, Etienne & Pierce) they are highly vulnerable against the run and the Lions have the 10th best rushing game in the NFL (130 yards/game) and 8th best yards/attempt (4.8). I am starting both Jamaal & Swift this week (Drake, Gus, J.Robinson, Elijah Mitchell). Swift is the most frustrating RB in magic football, as you well know, but he does average 6.3 yards/carry. He is always a big play waiting to happen. Jamaal grinds and gets the goal line love. Capturing 100% of the Lions run game has probably helped me more than hurt me this season.

If you want to diversify your assets and put Zeke in, and no one would blame you for that. Zeke isn't really involved in the passing game but he should still be good for 17 or so touches and a semi-decent shot at a short yardage TD. You are going to have to decide between ceiling v floor when figuring out if you should bench Swift or Jamaal. Personally I play for ceiling but YMMV.

Much as I think the Raiders are a must start against defense ATM, I can't start Melvin at this point.

Gibson>Swift>Jamaal>Zeke*>Melvin

I need 2 RBs:
Drake v CAR
Gus v CAR
J.Robinson @ NEP
E.Mitchell v ARI
Swift @ NYGFo
J.Williams @ NYG

Need 1 Flex:
RB Above
Sutton v LVR
Toney @ SDC

I would go with Gus if he is active and Drake if he isn't and Jamal Williams. Williams will get his 15-20 carries and the goal lines carries.

For the flex, I would go Toney with Hardman and Juju both out. The Sutton matchup against the Raiders looks really good but Wilson just hasn't been good. Well except for their first game against the Raiders, but Wilson scares me right now.
Wilson has been terrible for sure, Sutton should get a bunch of targets but I have little hope at this point they will be high quality targets. That being said Nathaniel Hackett apparently ceded play calling duties to Klint Kubiak (gotta love NFL nepotism). So maybe that gives the offense a bump? IDK but I am still in a coin toss between Sutton & Toney at this point.

I need 2 RBs:
Drake v CAR
Gus v CAR
J.Robinson @ NEP
E.Mitchell v ARI
Swift @ NYGFo
J.Williams @ NYG

Need 1 Flex:
RB Above
Sutton v LVR
Toney @ SDC

Wilson has been terrible for sure, Sutton should get a bunch of targets but I have little hope at this point they will be high quality targets. That being said Nathaniel Hackett apparently ceded play calling duties to Klint Kubiak (gotta love NFL nepotism). So maybe that gives the offense a bump? IDK but I am still in a coin toss between Sutton & Toney at this point.
Also depends on what you think you need to win your game. If you're the underdog, roll with Toney as his chances for a big game are better IMO.

Jamaal Williams vs NYG
Swift vs NYG

Detroit RBs:

I don't love that Cordarrelle now seems to be the #1 kick returner for the Falcons again and he has ceded a ton of carries to both Huntley and Allgeier. I think the Falcons are trying to limit his touches. He still has a great shot at a TD but I don't think we will see much in the passing game or yardage wise. That being said I might slot him ahead of Zeke when deciding if you want to start two DET RBs or not.

Gibson>Swift>Jamaal>Cordarrelle*>Zeke>Melvin

Cousins v, DAL or Wilson v. LVR?
Wilson has a great matchup, a new play caller and had by far his best game of the season against the Raiders the first time they played. It was also his only 2 TD game of the season. He has more games with zero TD (2). But I get it. The Raiders are terrible on defense in every relevant metric and getting worse.

Cousins otoh has 2 TD passes in 5 of 9 games, and the Cowboys just got lit up by for 11.2 yards/attempt by the Packers. But it does seem like the Vikings are more content to also play ball control than anything resembling a high flying aerial approach.

Cousins is the safe call, you know that, and he has decent upside so the question is how much upside do we think the Broncos (who score 14.6 ppg) really have? Even in a great matchup.

Much as I want to say Wilson, and absolutely start him if you feel it in your gut, I think that is maybe overthinking the situation a little bit:

Cousins>Wilson

Who's a better pickup in case DeAndre Hopkins doesn't play Monday night:

Greg Dortch or Jauan Jennings?
The WR on SF? 100% not a joke that I had never heard of this guy before right now. Looks like he gets 3 targets per game pretty consistently. I guess if I have to choose between the two I go with Dortch because, without Hopkins he may have some kind of upside. With everyone healthy in San Francisco Jennings is probably capped at 3 targets.

Total W.A.G.
Dortch>Jennings

Need 2 RBs and a Flex in half PPR, out of Foreman, Brian Robinson, Pacheco and Toney.

Thanks!
Tough matchup or not Foreman is pretty much an auto start for me at this point.

I also like the upside of Toney this week and I think he should have a safe floor with JuJu & Hardman out.

Robinson has been pretty pedestrian and he is not at all involved in the passing game. But the Commodores seem committed to feeding him the ball and it is a very plus matchup.

I guess Pacheco is the one that I have the most reservations about. He's definitely not involved in the passing game and when was the last time the Chiefs fed any RB 16 carries two weeks in a row? Jamaal Charles? I think Pacheco, is very exciting to watch and may have a high ceiling but I'm not 100% on that and I think he has the lowest floor.

Foreman>Robinson>Toney>Pacheco

I am still in a coin toss between Sutton & Toney at this point.
It’s a good set up for both. I just feel like a great game for Sutton will be maybe 16-18 points. I think Toney could score 25+.. I’m going Toney. He has the way better QB on the way better offense. You gotta think he’s gonna
do something special in primetime. I’m terrified about the Bronco offensive line situation. I do think Sutton has a decent floor.

Toney will be much more fun to watch.

2) Flex

* Either Pitts or Dulcich above -- I'd note that looking across various rankings sites, Dulcich is surprisingly high vs. the options below.

* K. Drake vs CAR -- Gus has been limited all week so it's not even a sure thing he's active. If not, Drake should be the lead dog. I'd think Drake still gets apprx. 40% of the touches even if Gus is active. There could be plenty of touches to go around against CAR. I don't see CAR moving the ball against BALT too well. They looked damn good with newly acquired R. Smith. Could be a blowout. Hell, even J. Hill could get some run.

* G. Edwards vs CAR -- See above. Was thinking he was a better option until he got a limited practice on Friday.

My gut: If Gus in active, go Drake in the flex. If not, go with each TE -- one in flex, one in TE.

Note: My opponent has "green" matchups across the board. I think I need ceiling this week. Already played C. Watson and that paid off. Need a win or I'm possibly eliminated.
Yes, if Gus is inactive you 100% go with Drake.

Pitts v Gus v Drake is much more difficult. Ravens RBs aren't very involved in the passing game, also Mark Andrews looks like he is going to play. Because you are in a PPR format that makes a receiving option much safer, and Pitts has been getting 8 targets/game over the last 3 but, damn if he hasn't managed only 3 catches/game over those three and they were CAR x 2 & the Chargers, not exactly great defenses. Mariota just isn't very good, but...

I am facing a similar decision with Gus, Drake & Sutton (or Toney) and I have decided to keep both Gus & Drake on the bench (unless Gus is a late scratch, then it's 100% Drake). I think I feel the same about your options. The Ravens backfield is just too uncertain ATM.

I have almost zero confidence in this as Gus/Drake could easily find the end zone but:

Pitts>Gus>Drake*

Per Rapp, it looks like Gus is either extremely limited or inactive. I noticed ESPN projections for Gus just hit 0 while Drake's jumped to 12.4.

Leaning Drake with the current information. Even if Gus is active, I'd say decent chance 1) he gets only a handful of touches, and 2) Harbaugh puts Gus on ice in the 2nd half if BALT is up big.

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

#Ravens QB Lamar Jackson (illness) is playing today, and TE Mark Andrews (knee, shoulder) is expected to play, per me and
@MikeGarafolo
. Meanwhile, RB Gus Edwards (hamstring) is not likely to play, though a pregame workout could change minds.

PPR league. Two part question -- 1) First need to decide on a TE, then 2) Determine one flex where the TE I don't choose in 1) is an option.

1) TE

* K. Pitts vs CHI -- Here we go again. He's getting tons of air yards. His "first read %" among ALL receivers is off the charts. This is who they target IF they pass. That said, Mariota hasn't been hitting the broad side of a barn. CHI D is terrible. Pitts should again have opportunities. They just have to connect. You'd think the laws of probability would be in Pitts favor here.

or

G. Dulcich vs LV -- Wilson had his only good game against LV earlier this year. Jeudy AND Hamler are out. It looks to be the Sutton and Dulcich show. The LV pass defense is possibly the worst in the league (although they can get after the QB decently). Hackett could prove moronic and instead of attacking this weakness continue to try and execute a "balanced" attack with that horrible crew of RBs.

Which TE?
I think @BobbyLayne broke this down perfectly and I absolutely agree so.

Dulcich>Pitts

Curious what people think about the change in playcalling per Pelissaro below. Hoping this means even more good things for Dulchich.

Wilson has a great matchup, a new play caller and had by far his best game of the season against the Raiders the first time they played. It was also his only 2 TD game of the season. He has more games with zero TD (2). But I get it. The Raiders are terrible on defense in every relevant metric and getting worse.

Cousins otoh has 2 TD passes in 5 of 9 games, and the Cowboys just got lit up by for 11.2 yards/attempt by the Packers. But it does seem like the Vikings are more content to also play ball control than anything resembling a high flying aerial approach.

Cousins is the safe call, you know that, and he has decent upside so the question is how much upside do we think the Broncos (who score 14.6 ppg) really have? Even in a great matchup.

Much as I want to say Wilson, and absolutely start him if you feel it in your gut, I think that is maybe overthinking the situation a little bit:

Cousins>Wilson
Good stuff, thanks!

Need 3 WRs in half PPR, out of Gabe Johnson, Diontae, Pittman, Sutton and Toney.
Gabe Davis???

I love his nose for the end zone but, and I may be overthinking this, I am worried about the disruptions for the Bills this week.

Good or bad matchup Pittman is going to get 9 or so targets this week. Probably the same for Diontae and Sutton. That is probably your safest trio in a 0.5 PPR. But, I kind of like Toney this week. Of all your options he is going to get the highest quality targets with Reid/Mahomes scheming and throwing. And, while he may cap out at 6 targets (again, high quality targets), I think he has a ceiling of 10-12 touches. I am still debating between him and Sutton at this point.

Speaking of which Sutton has, by far the best matchup. His targets may not be the best quality but he should get at least 10 of them and the Raiders defense is soft as warm yogurt. I to believe he has a pretty high ceiling this week in this matchup with no Jeudy or Hamler. Remember the Raiders don't have a lock down corner either.

So between Diontae & Pittman, you may want to shoot for the moon and roll Davis in this scenario. I think both Diontae & Pittman have solid floors but I doubt either can approach Davis's ceiling. Both CIN & PHI are very close in total passing yards allowed & TDs but PHI is much better in forcing turnovers and sacking the QB (20 + 29 to 13 + 14) so maybe Indy will have more trouble moving the ball. The flip side is Ryan is a better QB than Pickett. Yeah, tough call between those two.

I think for me but the third option is really tough to call so go with your gut:
Sutton>Toney>Sutton>Pittman>Gabe>Diontae

I’d go Cousins. Russ had a big game against the Raiders the first time but since then the offensive line has been destroyed. The Broncos are broken.Dallas has given up good fantasy numbers the last couple games.
Thanks! Yea the possibilities are there for Russ, but I just don't think the offense is that good at all. Go the safe route with Cousins, I'm battling for a division title, can't get cute at this point in the season. Looks like I'll already be out DeHop...

Last edited:
Std scoring. Bonus at 100+ yd rushing/receiving.

Flex:
D'Onta Foreman @ Balt
Pacheco @ LAC
K. Toney @ LAC

Foreman worries me bc he is very script dependant, Baker is starting and Balt. favored by 13

Leaning toward Toney w Juju and Hardmen out. Think this will be more of a shootout w Allen and Williams back for LAC
I wouldn't blame you for going with Toney but I have great difficulty benching Foreman. He has only 4 games as a starter but he's averaging 20+ touches per game, 4.9 per carry with TDs in 2 of 4 games started. It's a bear of a matchup because the Ravens don't give up a lot of rush yards but they do give up 4.3 per carry and, surprisingly, 9 rush TDs. It's a volume play but I probably go with Foreman.

Pacheco isn't really an option because I cannot rely on the Chiefs and Andy Reid feeding any RB consistently week-over-week.

Toney has a great opportunity and I think he could see 10-12 touches, and even if it is only 6 targets they should be of the high quality nature. But, he is more of an unknown commodity.

Very close call, go with your gut. but I think:
Foreman>Toney>Pacheco

PPR-Flex

Kenya n Drake
: It would appear his the primary RB today, he's had 2 really nice games last couple weeks.
Tony Pollard: I keep hearing Zeke's name and that he's way ahead of where he was last week...well he didn't play last week so Pollard feasted again
Parris Campbell-Had 20+ in 3 games where Matt Ryan was under Center, they seem to click

I have Slayton IN over Campbell at WR3 this week but I'm waffling. If Campbell is the start, I probably park Slayton on my bench and pick between Drak and Pollard for my Flex.

Thanks!
I think Dulcich has 10 target upside. @BobbyLayne did a great breakdown of Dulcich's opportunities this season (it's on page 3 if that link doesn't work) I think I have to roll with his upside. But really there are no wrong answers here.

Dulcich>Kmet

Jamaal Williams? Yeah I roll with Jamaal over Cordarrelle. Both have great TD upside but I trust Jamaal for volume a lot more than Patterson ATM. The split in ATL has been all over the map and Patterson has been their primary kick returner so I worry his volume in the offense is capped.

Jamaal>Cordarrelle

Drake or Elliot

Montgomery or J Williams

Thanks a bunch!

Good luck everyone!
I am assuming each line is a separate question:

~Drake if Gus in inactive, otherwise Zeke because of guaranteed volume and goal line opportunities.

~I think I have a little more faith in the Chicago offense than Detroit ATM. I am probably still scarred by the NE & DAL games (they were also shut out for a half by GB at home). Montgomery is also more of a factor in the passing game.
Montgomery>Jamaal

~I take Zeke by a country mile over Hunt & Henderson. Not even close IMO

~ James Robinson seems like maybe the best bet of a bunch of bad options but that is a terrible matchup. I think Kendall Hinton is probably the most interesting of the WRs as he should see decent volume in a great matchup. If you want to shoot for upside then I think Jefferson is a good play. There should be some more targets to go around, not many but some, and he does have that deep ball ability.

Robinson>Hinton>Jefferson>Raymond

~Again Zeke for volume and goal line opportunities. For the other I think Juwann Johnson is the most interesting to me. WanDale hasn't shown enough to trust even in a plus matchup (he may be a bit of a high ceiling pick but that is entirely speculative), Raymond doesn't seem to get much volume and Conklin has a brutal matchup (well, Zach Wilson does so by extension...). Juwann doesn't always get a ton of volume but he's getting more over his last five games as a starter (just under 5 per game with 7 target upside) and he has a TD in 3 of his last 4 games.

Zeke>Juwan>WanDale>Conklin>Raymond

Full point PPR. Darius Slayton vs Lions or Paris Campbell vs Eagles?
Thanks for any advice!
Campbell by a good margin. Better passing QB, higher volume offense and he's been on a great run with Matt Ryan at QB with 10+ targets and a TD over their last three games together. The Detroit matchup is tasty, for sure but Slayton has a much lower ceiling and a similar floor IMO.

Campbell>Slayton

I need 2 RBs:
Drake v CAR
Gus v CAR
J.Robinson @ NEP
E.Mitchell v ARI
Swift @ NYGFo
J.Williams @ NYG

Need 1 Flex:
RB Above
Sutton v LVR
Toney @ SDC

Also depends on what you think you need to win your game. If you're the underdog, roll with Toney as his chances for a big game are better IMO.
Doesn't matter, All Play format.

Users who are viewing this thread