What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Ivory hurt, on trainer's table checking out a lower body injury.

Update: Helmet back on, seems ready to go back in but you have to question how effective he'll be today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just traded Forsett last night for AJ Green....but because of the three day wiating period for our trades....insisted on a clause where if a player got hurt, the owner of the healthy player could cancel the trade. SMH.....no...SMDH.

One of my leagues is open waiver. Picked up Coleman when I heard about Freeman's concussion. Then swapped him for Allen when I heard about Forsett. I figure Coleman's more talented, but Forsett is almost certainly out for the year.

(And in case you're wondering, why yes, I do feel like a vulture.)

One of my leagues is open waiver. Picked up Coleman when I heard about Freeman's concussion. Then swapped him for Allen when I heard about Forsett. I figure Coleman's more talented, but Forsett is almost certainly out for the year.

Congrats?

zftcg said:

lol

I'm reading that D. Adams limped off the field and it "looked bad". Didn't see it myself however.

EDIT: Nevermind, he's back in. He looks to have aggravated his ankle injury and needed it tapped up.

Last edited by a moderator:
KingPrawn said:
zftcg said:

Congrats?
Ha, traded for Aiken two weeks ago, so now I have Baltimore's RB1/WR1 ... and the QB the rest of the way is Matt Schaub.#fml

Users who are viewing this thread