What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 2023 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Am I crazy to sit Jalen (vs SF) for Lawrence (vs Cincy)? 6/TD
Not at all but it is possible that the Jags win comfortably enough to cap the passing game a little bit. But, even when the Eagles are bad Hurts still has managed to put up numbers. He has one game with less than two total TDs. He has five games with three or more.

I get your logic but for me
Hurts>Lawrence

I have the same debate almost every week.
Pick 3
Lockett / DK vs Dallas TNF
Diontae vs Az
Kupp vs CLE

Leaning Diontae and DK but have a hard time benching kupp
Pick 3 or pick 2?

If it's three, I flip a coin and bench one of the Seahawks WRs. If it's pick 2 I bench both Seahawks WRs. Maybe they are playing catch up all game and Lockett or DK benefit with volume. I guess I go with DK of the two. But I also think the Seahawks will be lucky to score two total TDs. The only Seahawk I would personally consider starting with any confidence is their kicker.

I can definitely see an argument that I am foolish for not benching Kupp. He hasn't done much and he isn't getting the opportunities we expected. The Rams look like the Kyren show at this point.. So Kupp is the guy I would bench if you decide to roll with DK. It isn't the worst gamble either as the Browns are the best at stopping opposing WRs and Kupp feels much more like a decoy than the MVP player we have grown accustomed to seeing.

I would also hate to do it but, yeah I would probably stick with your gut.

NON-PPR league: Need 1 WR

Terry McLaurin @ home vs Miami ?
C. Watson @ home vs K.C. on Sunday night in Lambeau

Thank you all season for answering FG community!!
Please let's not with the nicknames in here. TIA

Semi tough call but I think I would go with McLaurin and not really think twice about it. It not being PPR makes it a little tougher to decide but McLaurin has the edge in being in the #1 volume passing game, facing a lesser defense against WRs than Watson and having to compete against the #2 scoring offense in the league (with the Commanders having the #32 scoring defense in the league.

I do like Watson a bit this week and McLaurin's TD numbers are a big disappointment but too many things are aligning for McLaurin relative to Watson.

McLaurin>Watson

1 point PPR

Need 2 of the following:
Z Charbonnet @ Dallas (volume play?)
M Brown @ Pitt (he’s Q; don’t love the matchup either)
B Cooks v Seattle
C Godwin v Carolina

Have Olave, but I can’t see him playing Sunday after his concussion, and obviously can’t afford to wait it out if I want to start Charbonnet or Cooks tonight.

Thank you!!!
I can see this being a difficult call.

I don't concern myself when a veteran doesn't practice on Wednesday so wait on Brown's status today before being too concerned about him. If he practices I probably lock him in your lineup. The Steelers are a middling pass defense, and certainly not prohibitive. I would hope that Brown would be good for about eight targets per game going forward now that Murray has been back for a few weeks.

Charbonnet is a volume play. I am down on the Seahawks but, in a full PPR I guess I could seem him having a safe enough floor. I just really question how much ceiling he has.

Godwin is too distant a second fiddle to Evans for me to consider seriously. He's a bye week filler at this point in that offense.

Cooks has the big play upside. For me it comes down to him and Charbonnet. Classic floor v ceiling debate.

Because I think the Cowboys have the best chance to score 30-40 points of any team in the league this week I think I lean

Cooks>Charbonnet

But that doesn't have much confidence behind it.

Hello everyone - a couple decisions for my playoff hopeful 6-6 team with long TD bonuses and .5 PPR - thank you

Sam Howell home vs Miami or
Kyler Murray at Pittsburgh

And please pick 2:

Breece Hall vs Atlanta
Brian Robinson vs Miami
C Watson vs KC
Dotson vs Miami

PPR - 1pt per 10yd rush/rec, 6pt / TD, 2pt per Rec, 1 pt per 5 carries

Flex spot - Marquis Brown @PIT or Jerome Ford @LAR

Need a HR here, so leaning Brown. Also like his familiarity with PIT stadium after his time with BALT. But would love a second opinion.

Thanks!

14 team PPR, cant believe I am going to ask, but I need 3 of these(one as my Sflex)

WR - Pickens v Cardinals, Chase at Jax, Downs at Tenn, Godwin vs Carolina, A.T. Perry vs Lions, Watson vs KC and TE - Ferguson vs Seattle.

Right now, got Pickens, Chase at WR and Downs as SFlex. My qbs are on bye for SFlex spot.
I hate these types of decisions. I can see not being interested in Godwin as Baker clearly only has eyes for Mike Evans. And someone needs to explain why A.T. Perry is even a thing at this point. Last man standing isn't good enough for consideration IMO. Carr has zero games with three TD passes, three games with two TD passes and eight games with 0-1 TD pass. And that was with Olave & Shaheed. I expect Kamara all day long this week.

I do, however think that Watson may need to be an option for you but I don't have confidence in who I would bench, probably Downs but with zero confidence. All three of your options have better matchups, on paper, but Watson has been showing signs of life and he really showed last week how dynamic he can be. But, since I can't really decide who to bench you should probably stick with your gut rather than rely on suggestions from some rando on an internet message board.
got Michael Wilson too, but thats not promising even if he plays at PIT. Might be able to play Zappe at SFlex, even a bad QB can outscore a decent WR in our league. Will have to pay attention to that situation sunday morning. UGGGGH!

PPR - 1pt per 10yd rush/rec, 6pt / TD, 2pt per Rec, 1 pt per 5 carries

Flex spot - Marquis Brown @PIT or Jerome Ford @LAR

Need a HR here, so leaning Brown. Also like his familiarity with PIT stadium after his time with BALT. But would love a second opinion.

Thanks!
Despite 12 targets for Marquise last week and the iffy Browns QB situation, I would choose Ford as I think he has a better shot of getting a TD and I'm not sure I trust the Cardinals passing game yet, especially vs the Steelers.

Same decision as last week. Standard scoring: Dak vs Sea or Mahomes vs GB. I made the right choice with Dak last week and right now I'm riding the wave and have Dak in. I know, good problem to have.

Hello Chaka,

Need a QB d/t byes and injuries. Need 1 from this putrid list.
3pt per TD pass, 6pt per TD rush, 1pt per 25 yds pass, 1pt per 10yds rush.

Stafford vs Cleveland - horrible match-up
Carr vs Detroit - Great Match-up but what weapons. Leaning Carr is Olave is able to play.
Pickett vs Arz. - Great Match-up, but will they run all day.
Minshew at Tenn. - Good Match-up but inconsistent.
Browning at Jax. - Good Match-up with some weapons but it's Browning.

Thanks brother!

My Weekly do I really believe in Breece Hall dilemma....

Note: this is essentially a walkover week, playing the team 12th in scoring (I'm 2nd.) If I manage to lose this week I might retire. Dude has 7 players on a bye, he's starting Michael Carter.

Flex:
  • Breece Hall v ATL (OL, Tim Boyle, general malaise)
  • Jaylen Warren v ARI (new playcallers, fumbled last week)
  • Zack Moss at TEN (zombie RB will be the workhorse for 2-3 weeks)

Also....

WR3: Chris Olave will almost surely miss the Detroit game. He is in the protocol, his 3rd in concussion in the last few years. My options:
  • red hot Jayden Reed v KC
  • rookie A.T. Perry v DET
TE:
  • Sam LaPorta at NO (autostart, right? right?)
  • David Njoku at LAR (touchdown + 2 pt gave LaPorta the edge last week but the CLE TE has been on a tear)
I probably go with Moss who was excellent earlier in the season playing a team so committed to the run.

AT, who? I mean, are you seriously considering a guy who has six targets on the entire season? I'm going with Reed.

It's tough to bench Njoku even with PJ Walker and DTR under center. Too much volume. It's also a better matchup and Goff is struggling enough that ARSB is the only guy I would completely rely upon.

A.T. Perry, healthiest guy in the Saints WR room.

Olave is in the protocol, and Reed (chest) also hasn't practiced all week. There's always tomorrow...

Other WW options:
  • Zay Jones v CIN
  • Jalen Guyton or Quintin Johnston at NE
  • Kalif Raymond or Josh Reynolds at NO
  • Trey Palmer v CAR
  • Jonathan MIngo (LP achilles) or Dontayvion Wicks (LP knee) or Michael Wilson (NP shoulder) are all on the injury report
You don't have to weigh in, there is no correct answer.

Note: this is essentially a walkover week, playing the team 12th in scoring (I'm 2nd.) If I manage to lose this week I might retire. Dude has 7 players on a bye, he's starting Michael Carter.

Flex:

Also....

WR3: Chris Olave will almost surely miss the Detroit game. He is in the protocol, his 3rd in concussion in the last few years. My options:
TE:
  • David Njoku at LAR (touchdown + 2 pt gave LaPorta the edge last week but the CLE TE has been on a tear)
I probably go with Moss who was excellent earlier in the season playing a team so committed to the run.

AT, who? I mean, are you seriously considering a guy who has six targets on the entire season? I'm going with Reed.

It's tough to bench Njoku even with PJ Walker and DTR under center. Too much volume. It's also a better matchup and Goff is struggling enough that ARSB is the only guy I would completely rely upon.

Olave is in the protocol, and Reed (chest) also hasn't practiced all week. There's always tomorrow...

Other WW options:
  • Zay Jones v CIN
  • Trey Palmer v CAR
  • Jonathan MIngo (LP achilles) or Dontayvion Wicks (LP knee) or Michael Wilson (NP shoulder) are all on the injury report
Moss, Reed, LaPorta.

That’s your “safe” picks. You said you were the favorite? Then act like one 😎

Good luck my Detroit brethren

Flex:

Also....

TE:

Other WW options:
  • Zay Jones v CIN
  • Trey Palmer v CAR
Moss, Reed, LaPorta.

That’s your “safe” picks. You said you were the favorite? Then act like one 😎

Good luck my Detroit brethren
Edited to change Warren to Moss. Sorry.

But I wish you could play both.

Flex:

Also....

TE:

Other WW options:
  • Zay Jones v CIN
  • Trey Palmer v CAR
Guyton could hit but I go Perry if Reed sits, even if Olave suits up (since he may not play normal snaps).

I have the same debate almost every week.
Pick 3
Lockett / DK vs Dallas TNF
Diontae vs Az
Kupp vs CLE

Leaning Diontae and DK but have a hard time benching kupp
Pick 3 or pick 2?

If it's three, I flip a coin and bench one of the Seahawks WRs. If it's pick 2 I bench both Seahawks WRs. Maybe they are playing catch up all game and Lockett or DK benefit with volume. I guess I go with DK of the two. But I also think the Seahawks will be lucky to score two total TDs. The only Seahawk I would personally consider starting with any confidence is their kicker.

I can definitely see an argument that I am foolish for not benching Kupp. He hasn't done much and he isn't getting the opportunities we expected. The Rams look like the Kyren show at this point.. So Kupp is the guy I would bench if you decide to roll with DK. It isn't the worst gamble either as the Browns are the best at stopping opposing WRs and Kupp feels much more like a decoy than the MVP player we have grown accustomed to seeing.

I would also hate to do it but, yeah I would probably stick with your gut.
Glad I went with DK :excited:

Full ppr
Pick one

Stevenson v Chargers
Mostert at Wash
Mixon at Jax

My mind says Mostert. He’s been consistent and may have the backfield to himself. But Stevenson has been playing well the last 3 weeks and chargers have a bad running D. Thoughts?

Full ppr
Pick one

Stevenson v Chargers
Mostert at Wash
Mixon at Jax

My mind says Mostert. He’s been consistent and may have the backfield to himself. But Stevenson has been playing well the last 3 weeks and chargers have a bad running D. Thoughts?

Favored? Mostert.
Dog? Maaaaybe Rhamondre.

Prolly just go Mostert. Much better offense, and it's not like Washington's defense is great.

Ten team .5ppr gotta choose three out of:

Mostert vs Washington
Kyren vs Cleveland
Moss vs Tennessee
Rachaad White vs Carolina

Std scoring (no ppr). Pick two:

Gibbs (NO)
Kyren (CLE)
Breece (ATL)
Rhamondre (LAC)
Warren (ARI)

Add / Drop question:

I'm angling for the #1 seed and looking to add to my roster to best position for the playoffs. I'm currently holding both the MIA and CLE defenses. Starting Miami this week @Wash.

I'm tempted to drop CLE D because:

1) Miami D covers this week.

2) CLE faces JAX next week, MIA D vs TN could be ok, but the GB D is sitting on the wire and they are @NYG next week. That seems like a smash spot to help me secure the #1 seed.

3) In the playoff weeks, Miami (vs NYJ) works for week 15, but dropping CLE for week 17 (vs NYJ) would be a bummer. However I could see CLE D sitting in waivers due to the matchup next week. Also, there are a couple of Ds out there for week 17 -- PHI D vs AZ (which probably will sit due to SF matchup) and CHI D (vs ATL).

4) Dropping CLE D would also allow me to take a flier on D'Ernest Johnson with Etienne banged up.

I'm guessing since Chaka thinks Ds are random generators he'd say go for it lol.

Hold CLE D? Or drop them to satisfy other needs?

Thanks

Need to start 2 and bench 1. PPR with bonus points for TDs longer than 40 / 50.

J. Warren vs. AZ
Swift vs. SF
R. Rice @ GB

Add drop question (again).

Considering dropping Jeff Wilson.

I own R. Mostert. D. Achane is playing per McDaniels.

Here are my current RBs:

* Starters: Kyren Williams, J. Gibbs, D. Montgomery, R. Mostert
* Bench: R. Johnson, T. Spears, Z. Charbonnet, J. Wilson

Need a kicker for the week. And also eyeballing the GB D (@NYG) for next week.

I know both Achane and Mostert are injury risks but honestly, Wilson hasn't really been start worthy even with Achane out. Granted, he's looked good.

Could probably pick him up next week if both Achane and Mostert remain healthy after this week.

Drop? Or Keep?

Thanks

Back again:
FFPC scoring:
IF C.Olave is inactive Sunday I have 3 players left on my bench.
Pick a winner:

S.Moore @ G.B.
C.Otton vs Car
J.Guyton A N.E.

Full PPR - Pick 2 RB and a Flex

Rhamondre Stevenson home vs Chargers
Jaylen Warren home vs Cardinals
Kyren Willians home vs Browns
Jerome Ford at Rams

Full PPR - Pick 2 RB and a Flex

Rhamondre Stevenson home vs Chargers
Jaylen Warren home vs Cardinals
Kyren Willians home vs Browns
Jerome Ford at Rams
Warren & Williams for sure
Then I pick Rhamondre even though I like Ford and do not trust the NE offense...but that's a pick 'em. If you think the Pat's will fail to score many TD's on offense then Ford works.

Need to start 2 and bench 1. PPR with bonus points for TDs longer than 40 / 50.

J. Warren vs. AZ
Swift vs. SF
R. Rice @ GB
Warren (love the match-up on D) and Rice (now the main WR, though he does not have a great match-up), though Swift has the safer floor.

Here are my current RBs:

I know both Achane and Mostert are injury risks but honestly, Wilson hasn't really been start worthy even with Achane out. Granted, he's looked good.

Could probably pick him up next week if both Achane and Mostert remain healthy after this week.

Drop? Or Keep?

Thanks
In your situation, I think it's safe to drop him. Unless you can IR Charbonnet by waiting for word on his knee injury (but that will come after you make a move) -- or you feel you may need Wilson due to Charbonnet's injury. But maybe you can get Wilson back after the K/D move(s).

Thanks to DK, I'm favored this week. I need to pick two RBs:

David Montgomery vs Nola
Travis Etienne vs Cincinnati
Breece Hall vs Atlanta
De'Von Achane vs Washington

It's half ppr. Thanks for any input!

Here are my current RBs:

Drop? Or Keep?

Thanks
In your situation, I think it's safe to drop him. Unless you can IR Charbonnet by waiting for word on his knee injury (but that will come after you make a move) -- or you feel you may need Wilson due to Charbonnet's injury. But maybe you can get Wilson back after the K/D move(s).
No IR in my league.

Leaning towards dropping Wilson, but will do so later today so nobody can pick him up next week.

There should be new flavors of the week to pick up minus an injury to Mostert/Achane.

Think Charbonnet could be a drop candidate if his injury costs him a game or two and K. Walker is expected back.

QB decision. 4 points per TD pass. Need a replacement for L. Jackson this week.

Note: I'm a 15 point favorite.

* G. Minshew @TN - TN is a good matchup through the air and they are tough against the run game (although Moss killed them in matchup #1). Minshew also entered the last meeting and was effective. That said, I could see TN and D. Henry controlling this on the ground at home where Vrabel plays everyone tough. This could be a slugfest. Note: My opponent is starting M. Pittman.

* K. Pickett vs AZ -- Can't believe I'm considering Pickett, but something clicked last week with the offense. Pickett throwing confidently and comfortably. Stafford just torched this team for 4 TDs. Have a feeling this is a PIT massacre at home. They should be able to run as well...and maybe too much. Feel like there is a solid floor here, and maybe a ceiling if Tomlin lets Pickett gain some momentum.

* D. Carr vs DET -- A good matchup vs a leaky DET secondary, but not sure Carr can take advantage. M. Thomas out, and R. Shaheed is out. Looks like Olave is playing. Think DET comes out and controls this game and takes advantage of NO's suddenly weak run D (especially after Goff's continued turnovers). Maybe Carr has to play catchup here and there's garbage time stats? That said, Carr has been sad in the redzone and T. Hill is always a threat to steal TDs.

Which QB?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just picked up Flacco..

Flacco vs Ram
Browning vs Jags

Not great choices but think Flacco may actually have more upside.

I can’t believe someone in my league dropped McBride. Which TE in half PPR, McBride (vs PIT) or Taysom Hill (vs Det)? Half PPR, and my opponent has Kelce.

I’m also starting Kyler at QB.

* G. Minshew @TN - TN is a good matchup through the air and they are tough against the run game (although Moss killed them in matchup #1). Minshew also entered the last meeting and was effective. That said, I could see TN and D. Henry controlling this on the ground at home where Vrabel plays everyone tough. This could be a slugfest.

* K. Pickett vs AZ -- Can't believe I'm considering Pickett, but something clicked last week with the offense. Pickett throwing confidently and comfortably. Stafford just torched this team for 4 TDs. Have a feeling this is a PIT massacre at home. They should be able to run as well...and maybe too much. Feel like there is a solid floor here, and maybe a ceiling if Tomlin lets Pickett gain some momentum.

* D. Carr vs DET -- A good matchup vs a leaky DET secondary, but not sure Carr can take advantage. Olave still in question, M. Thomas out, and R. Shaheed is out. Think DET comes out and controls this game and takes advantage of NO's suddenly weak run D (especially after Goff's continued turnovers). Maybe Carr has to play catchup here and there's garbage time stats? That said, Carr has been sad in the redzone and this could be a T. Hill game.

Which QB?

Thanks!
It's not a slam dunk, but I'd go Minshew out of those three. Tennessee is most vulnerable through the air, and no JT (although Moss is still pretty good).

Steelers offense post-Canada looks like it gets a boost, but I don't think they'll need to throw much this game. I'd be surprised if Pickett has more than one passing TD.

Carr is hurt, missing weapons, and hasn't been effective most of the year. I expect a drubbing from the Lions too, after they lost to GB. Maybe the Saints air it out, but just as likely they repeatedly stall and Taysom/Winston score most of the QB points.

I can’t believe someone in my league dropped McBride. Which TE in half PPR, McBride (vs PIT) or Taysom Hill (vs Det)? Half PPR, and my opponent has Kelce.

I’m also starting Kyler at QB.
Unless you need a Hail Mary, I'd go McBride. Only caveat is if his groin injury prevents him from playing, but indications are that he's a go. With AZ's other receiver injuries (and Pitt's defense), I'd expect McBride to be heavily involved.

Just picked up Flacco..

Flacco vs Ram
Browning vs Jags

Oof. Yeah, there's not a good choice there. I probably go Flacco just because he might get some yac points from all the short passes he's likely throwing.

* G. Minshew @TN - TN is a good matchup through the air and they are tough against the run game (although Moss killed them in matchup #1). Minshew also entered the last meeting and was effective. That said, I could see TN and D. Henry controlling this on the ground at home where Vrabel plays everyone tough. This could be a slugfest.

* D. Carr vs DET -- A good matchup vs a leaky DET secondary, but not sure Carr can take advantage. Olave still in question, M. Thomas out, and R. Shaheed is out. Think DET comes out and controls this game and takes advantage of NO's suddenly weak run D (especially after Goff's continued turnovers). Maybe Carr has to play catchup here and there's garbage time stats? That said, Carr has been sad in the redzone and this could be a T. Hill game.

Which QB?

Thanks!
It's not a slam dunk, but I'd go Minshew out of those three. Tennessee is most vulnerable through the air, and no JT (although Moss is still pretty good).

Steelers offense post-Canada looks like it gets a boost, but I don't think they'll need to throw much this game. I'd be surprised if Pickett has more than one passing TD.

Carr is hurt, missing weapons, and hasn't been effective most of the year. I expect a drubbing from the Lions too, after they lost to GB. Maybe the Saints air it out, but just as likely they repeatedly stall and Taysom/Winston score most of the QB points.
Thanks much.

Pickett has my interest, but it also looks like it's going to be awful wet there in PIT. Could be a Najair/Warren show.

D question, but also add/drop strategy question.

I have the Miami D @WASH currently. Universally ranked top 5 ish this week. I'm tinkering with the idea of going after one of the following:

* LAC @NE -- NE tanking.
* TB vs CAR -- CAR in disarray.
* ATL @NYJ -- Tim Boyle.
* LAR vs AZ -- AZ a mess.

Considering that as you would say that defense is largely a random number generator is it even worth going after??

Another reason to potentially stand pat: Go after a couple of guys on bye (R. Johnson...who could be 1a at RB now for CHI or J. Meyers) who could go unnoticed but could help me in the playoffs. Also a couple lottery tickets for the playoffs like E. Mitchell, D. Johnson.

Note: I'm a favorite this week and even with a loss, it would come down to next week for me to win/lose the division and a top seed.

Stand pat with Miami and satisfy other needs?

Or go after a D in waivers that has significant upside?

Thanks
I like the Bucs defense at home, strong run d, and that Carolina QB isn't ready for primetime, and a new HC with presumably different play calling. panthers get trounced here. TB is going to run the ball down their throats taking time off the clock and limiting Carolinas time of possession. then, in the 3rd when the bucs are up big, panthers go to full-on pass mode and that QB just can't do it. there should be 2-3 ints

Just picked up Flacco..

Flacco vs Ram
Browning vs Jags

Oof. Yeah, there's not a good choice there. I probably go Flacco just because he might get some yac points from all the short passes he's likely throwing.
if Flacco is the chuck-n-duck Flacco we saw at Jets, he's going to look like a deer in the headlights here, commit turnovers, get sacked 15 times. I'm pretty sure the Browns run the ball ad-nauseum here.

PPR...B.Hall vs Atl or N.Harris vs Ari. I've been riding Hall despite the Jets offensive woes and I haven't played Harris since week 3. I have a huge lead after the Dak-Lamb show on Thursday so I'm looking more floor than ceiling which has me leaning towards Harris.

Hello everyone - a couple decisions for my playoff hopeful 6-6 team with long TD bonuses and .5 PPR - thank you

Sam Howell home vs Miami or
Kyler Murray at Pittsburgh

And please pick 2:

Breece Hall vs Atlanta
Brian Robinson vs Miami
C Watson vs KC
Dotson vs Miami
I probably go with Howell because of how much Washington throws the ball. I am not sure it is a better defensive matchup but it is definitely a better matchup because of the possibility of having to play from behind.

Brian Robinson seems like the clear first choice of your other options. He just always seems to finish right about the RB15 mark.

The other choice is a real gut call. Hall should be the entire offense in New York but opponents are selling out to stop him and they abandon the game plan pretty quickly. Maybe they get some kind of dead cat bounce from Rogers practicing. And Atlanta isn't a terribly fearsome defense either. He would be a definite no start if I liked either of your other options more.

Watson is interesting. He has been coming on a little lately and he showed some of the big play ability we have all been waiting for last week. He's a fine dart throw but he could put up any stat line good or bad and I wouldn't be surprised.

I have no problem starting a QB/RB/WR combo... if they're the best options I have. I did it all last season with Goff/ARSB/Jamaal (and often Swift too) and have done it all this year too with Hurts/AJ/Swift. Capturing most of the points from a high scoring offense does not suck. Too bad the Commanders are the 20th scoring offense. But I like Howell & Robinson enough for sure and the matchup with the Dolphins makes Dotson an intriguing option here. The Commanders are the worst scoring defense in the league. If I were a gambling man I may just say #### it and go all-in on the Commanders and pray for a shootout.

I guess the "Safe" option is to diversify in which case I would start Robinson & Watson (go with Hall over Watson if you're really feeling that). But, if I really want to take a shot, which I don't think I do with this group, I would go with Robinson & Dotson.

Users who are viewing this thread