Lets get to the playoffs! (or keep someone from getting there)
Terrible options this week (and going forward) due to a lot of injuries at WR, but i'm fighting for a bye and the FBG rankings keep updating and moving this bunch around. Please pick 3 WRs (0.5 ppr):
Winston>>Dak>Baker this weekDak or Baker this week?
I can also wait and try to gamble and pick Winston up off waivers too, but still would have to make the decision to play Dak early or not.
Which of those three would you try to keep/play RoS?
Flex - pick one: Howard a NYG / ARob A NYG / AJ Green vs Den (ARob if Green inactive)
Mixon vs Den 2 / Ekeler @ Pit 3 / Chubb @ Hou 1 (rank please)
D - Yards and points count: Sea vs SF / Broncos @ Cin / Jax vs Ind
Thanks for all your work this year.
After Graham's broken thumb I dropped him, then Doyle's kidney leaves me with no TE.
I've managed to get a bye for the playoffs, so I'm looking to maximize weeks 15 and 16 at TE. If I plan to carry two or three TE over the next two weeks in the hopes that one turns into a legitimate starter, who would you pick up? Matchups are included.
Herndon - Hou/GB 1
Uzomah - Oak/Cle 3
The two rams TEs
Everett - Phi/Ari 5
Higbee - Phi/Ari 4
Jonnu Smith - NYG/Wsh 2
Again, the focus is weeks 15 and 16.
You're the only one I trust with these questions! Much appreciated.
I lost Doyle which TE to pickup in my 12 team standard league?
G. Everett (I have Goff)
I’m also looking to shore up my WR depth. Your waiver podcast had some great recommendations. Please pick one to stash ros:
cant sit chubb or jones they way they are playing right nowPPR League. Have to sit one of these guys and it's haaaaard:
* A. Jones vs AZ -- Sweet matchup. In the cold of GB. Gotta think he is elite this week.
* J. Conner vs LAC -- Been underwhelming last two games, but have to think PIT corrects this. LAC pass D better than run D.
* N. Chubb @HOU -- Tough matchup. Not sure Chubb will get away with running into the line and banking on a couple big runs against this front 7.
Who do you sit?
PPR league. Have to sit one of these WRs:
* J. Gordon vs MN -- If X. Rhodes out, Brady could take some shots. Guy who would replace Rhodes not too shabby. Not a great matchup.
* DJ Moore @TB -- Great matchup. Funchess could be out. May be moving into #1 WR slot.
* A. Jeffery vs WASH -- Been a huge bust lately. Offense in a funk. Tate taking targets. History against Wash mediocre and Norman could shadow.
Who do you sit?
4 points per passing TD. Need a QB.
* L. Jackson @ATL -- ATL D has issues so L. Jackson could exploit. That said, ATL offense will be more competent than BALT's last two opponents.
* R. Wilson vs SF -- Hard to sit Wilson right now, but they could just pound the rock if up big.
Scott Barrett talked about this week on the couch. Tate got a lot of targets from Driskel, but Green is likely back, so not sure how much playing time he'll have. With Kessler there's not a clear answer, he played more with players who are hurt or dont have a roleThere seems to be a connection between backups and their preseason WRs - How about Driskel and Kessler?
Can't find a place / way to look that up