What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Game Thread - New Orleans Saints at Chicago Bears (1 Viewer)

so, im reading the game on cbs sportsline....the incomplete passes to colston....is he dropping them or good coverage or is brees just a bit off...any analysis would be very helpful....thanks
Well, that last one wasn't a drop .. he was nowhere near the ball. Unclear whether it was a route mix-up or not.
According to the end zone camera and what Collinsworth said, Colston didn't run as hard as he should have on the last play. He was about 1-2 steps behind the throw.As for earlier, Colston had a TD if not for a tipped pass right in front of him. Brees hasn't been terribly accurate either, so both get some blame so far.

PI on Jason David at the 1, intended for hester....forte time?

edit: spotted at the 5

Last edited by a moderator:
shakeybarn said:
PatrickT said:
shakeybarn said:
be a shame if Forte misses time... thought he was the HANDS down rookie of the year.sure Ryan is doing well, but last I checked... Forte is besting LT2, ADP, Westie, SJax, Barber, Addai, Maroney (I'll stop).
That makes one of you. Seriously, this one goes way beyond the stats. Have you seen Ryan play? And this of course is not to discount Forte in any way.
I have... but having an all-world running game sure makes life of a rookie QB great. Forte (and I'm CERTAINLY NOT A BEARS FAN) has performed regardless and despite.
Regardless of what? Not calling you out, but curious. Not the right place, though, we should move to the ROY thread tomorrow.A RB's job is sooo much easier than a QBs, I just don't think you can really compare them.

Note to Payton:

Next time you score, surprise onside kick it. You might recover it and if not, you're still giving your defense more field than your coverage unit would.

so, im reading the game on cbs sportsline....the incomplete passes to colston....is he dropping them or good coverage or is brees just a bit off...any analysis would be very helpful....thanks
Well, that last one wasn't a drop .. he was nowhere near the ball. Unclear whether it was a route mix-up or not.
According to the end zone camera and what Collinsworth said, Colston didn't run as hard as he should have on the last play. He was about 1-2 steps behind the throw.As for earlier, Colston had a TD if not for a tipped pass right in front of him. Brees hasn't been terribly accurate either, so both get some blame so far.
You know who runs hard?Lance Moore.

shakeybarn said:
PatrickT said:
shakeybarn said:
be a shame if Forte misses time... thought he was the HANDS down rookie of the year.sure Ryan is doing well, but last I checked... Forte is besting LT2, ADP, Westie, SJax, Barber, Addai, Maroney (I'll stop).
That makes one of you. Seriously, this one goes way beyond the stats. Have you seen Ryan play? And this of course is not to discount Forte in any way.
I have... but having an all-world running game sure makes life of a rookie QB great. Forte (and I'm CERTAINLY NOT A BEARS FAN) has performed regardless and despite.
TD. Case in point. Forte:Bears > Ryan:Falcons

You know who runs hard?Lance Moore.
:lmao: i like this

Shermanator said:
flapgreen said:
Only decent link I've found out of about 10

http://www.mogulus.com/gametimesports
this is a great feed, horrible sound though. http://www.justin.tv/bears235491
Decent feed with audio.http://wmoe.blogspot.com/

Channel: Stooge 04

Code: wmoe
Pretty good feed.. good audio.. check it out if want.http://www.justin.tv/stealthshott
Private broadcast. Whats the access code?

shakeybarn said:
PatrickT said:
shakeybarn said:
TD. Case in point. Forte:Bears > Ryan:Falcons
Hard to beat that logic. :goodposting: So when Ryan throws a TD, will it go the other way?

Speaking to the game (what a concept)....

The Bears are lucky to be ahead. Way behind in yards and most stats, a dropped INT, nearly a lost tailback.

The defense (and the weakness on the Saints O-line) along with the two kick returns are keeping their slim playoff hopes alive.

This game is WAY different in New Orleans though as the Saints would be a 1/2 step faster on the turf and Reggie Bush could make more of his cut moves. That track is SLLOOOWWWW.

That was interesting challenge. You would assume it hit ground with what you know about physics and probability, but you never see it hit the ground.

Speaking to the game (what a concept)....The Bears are lucky to be ahead. Way behind in yards and most stats, a dropped INT, nearly a lost tailback.The defense (and the weakness on the Saints O-line) along with the two kick returns are keeping their slim playoff hopes alive.This game is WAY different in New Orleans though as the Saints would be a 1/2 step faster on the turf and Reggie Bush could make more of his cut moves. That track is SLLOOOWWWW.
You know who would talk about the game?Lance Moore.(ok, I'll stop)

All kidding aside, I don't know why Lance isn't being targeted more. Colston isn't even close to being open.

Reggie Bush didn't touch the field on that last series.

ruh roh

Last edited:
Speaking to the game (what a concept)....The Bears are lucky to be ahead. Way behind in yards and most stats, a dropped INT, nearly a lost tailback.The defense (and the weakness on the Saints O-line) along with the two kick returns are keeping their slim playoff hopes alive.This game is WAY different in New Orleans though as the Saints would be a 1/2 step faster on the turf and Reggie Bush could make more of his cut moves. That track is SLLOOOWWWW.
:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread