What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Game Thread - New Orleans Saints at Chicago Bears (1 Viewer)

Is Collinsworth right in saying the Saints passed a lot on first down in the first half.I felt they ran the ball a lot and was ready to type I think the Saints need to do play action on first down.
I believe he was referring to the NFC championship game, not the 1st half of this game.

Was there any official word on Bush?
He's healthy to play and has seen the field in the 2nd half. But Payton isn't happy with him, resulting in fewer touches.
After that last rush attempt, I agree with Payton.Thomas is the better RB. Definitely has the true instincts that are important to the position.
Thomas is really impressive. He showed it last year, not sure why it took Payton so long.

I've seen them move the ball on a challenge, measure and then it still cost the challenge team a timeout because they didn't get the first down.

That's dumb! If the ball was moved, to me you won the challenge.

It's so ridiculous that you get charged a timeout, probably the dumbest rule.

I've seen them move the ball on a challenge, measure and then it still cost the challenge team a timeout because they didn't get the first down.That's dumb! If the ball was moved, to me you won the challenge.It's so ridiculous that you get charged a timeout, probably the dumbest rule.
I agree, that makes zero sense.

INT

PS just curious why do players skip like little school girls when they make a play? that is so flaming

Time for the Matt Forte show, please. At least I can possibly get a win in one league.

And it would be fun that it would piss off the jackass who was hoping he was out for the game.

Ya, Brees should have thrown the ball in the right corner of the endzone to Meachem.

Brees owners have to be bummed after such a great year. Hopefully some of those owners have bye weeks.

OK Saints....let's cover Forte.

This Saints defense is sooooo soft. They stand a running back up and then just hold em there like they're afraid to put a hit on someone. Pathetic.

Saints CB giving Forte a 10 yard cushion when he lines up outside :goodposting:

Side note: Barring a 4th quarter of fury, Brees can say goodbye to Marino's record. Warner still has a shot.

Time for the Matt Forte show, please. At least I can possibly get a win in one league.

And it would be fun that it would piss off the jackass who was hoping he was out for the game.
NO!!! (Some of us are playing against Forte!) ;)

Who was the HB on the INT play by Brees?
I rewound it and it was Pierre Thomas. It was a fake handoff to the left, and Brees rolled out right. Shockey was the left tight end and he came rolling to the right side of the field, along with the right TE and Meachem in the upper right hand corner.

Damn me, was debating between Bush and Grant all day, and i screwed up.

Heres hoping Bush comes in to get a few catches this drive

Does Brees ever wash his face? Every time I've seen him this season he's had a chocolate streak on there. Like he uses a Butterfinger for a pillow or something..

Must drive for the Saints.

The Saints just seem limited tonight. They're getting nothing to their WR's. When this offense is clicking, they're hitting the WR's.

The entire offense tonight is Pierre Thomas and Bush, with a sprinkling of TE and a few random WR passes that are short compared to normal Saint standards.

If it's the wind or conditions, then it's certainly favoring the Bears.

Users who are viewing this thread