What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Game Thread - New Orleans Saints at Chicago Bears (1 Viewer)

speaking of flaming, wtf w/Thomas' gay dance - I suspect cross-dressing too ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't like pierre thomas, playing against him in both my playoff games

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for the Matt Forte show, please. At least I can possibly get a win in one league.And it would be fun that it would piss off the jackass who was hoping he was out for the game.
He (Forte) will.... Sort of has already... The jackass, on the other hand, I don't think we will hear from again. ;)

Dammit. NO should never score on the ground. Dammit.

On a side note, how many ad themes does Geico have? Cavemen, lizards, now money on a window washing platform (huh?).

This "Johnsons had a game plan" commercial must die.

Please FF Gods let me survive this week so I can play Pierre next week against DET. I promise not to bench him again.

Sometimes you keep doing it until they stop it.

I thought Thomas on that quick pitch left should have waited a little longer for his blockers. He ran in front of them.

Sometimes you keep doing it until they stop it.I thought Thomas on that quick pitch left should have waited a little longer for his blockers. He ran in front of them.
good observation, but on pitch plays, i don't think you can afford to wait for your blocks... you gotta get what you can before getting strung out

So is Payton not gonna put Bush in the rest of the game? For real?

The guy I am against this week in the playoffs only started Thomas because he had injuries to his other backs. Here's to hoping Lance Moore can get a TD in the 4th. Thomas is looking great, will definately be starting him in my other league against Detroit next week.

Users who are viewing this thread