What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 - TNF - Chargers @ Chiefs (1 Viewer)

Do deep throws that Rivers underthrew, forcing an open receiver to come back into coverage.

Something wrong with Rivers' arm?

Doesn't matter what the wind speeds are if Rivers is going to ignore open players and force it into coverage. 

NFL fficials are so predictable. Phantom hold on KC to extend the drive and keep it from getting out of hand. I don't even like kc but that's too typical a call. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice catch by Williams and almost catch by Allen.  Both in throws placed well by rivers too.  Only the WRs has chances to get them in good coverage.

Nice catch by Williams and almost catch by Allen.  Both in throws placed well by rivers too.  Only the WRs has chances to get them in good coverage.
I can't understand why more QBs don't do this. WRs are usually 6'3" or more and corners are around 5'11". Throw it up high like an entry pass to the low post and let the big man be big.

I can't understand why more QBs don't do this. WRs are usually 6'3" or more and corners are around 5'11". Throw it up high like an entry pass to the low post and let the big man be big.
Some QBs struggle to consistently make that throw. Dak comes immediately to my mind but I'm sure there are plenty others.

I am cursed.  Have my most dominant team ever and am going to lose because of Allen/Hill.  I can only win championships with average teams.

Users who are viewing this thread