What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 who should I start thread **OFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Knox or Goedert?? 

1 of 3:

Pittman, Bateman, J. Meyers??
I would lean Knox and Pittman.

With Sanders being out, Knox will be the recipient of more looks.  While I like Goedert... it all depends on QB to Chaka's point.  My feel is the Eagles may try to get Hurts to go, which will really make it a mess.  

I have a feeling I should have started D'Ernest Johnson over Darrel Williams.  COVID struck me hard for week 15.

Mainly asking for confirmation on my thinking....

Now that Harris is OUT, I'm starting Stevenson over Javonte Williams in a Standard league. 

.10 per recp / .03 per yard / 6 TD

Hollywood Brown (without Lamar) or Marvin Jones ?

I suspect that Lamar isn't going to play this week.

Taysom or Tua (4pt/PaTD)

Knox or Gesicki full ppr

Now that Beckham is playing should I play him over Javonte or Conner?

already down 60 thanks to Kelce and Keenan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we need to ask the moderators to lock this thread for a day or two. Any advice someone gives out right now could become outdated within the next five minutes due to a Covid positive, game postponement, etc.

"Start Player A because Player B is on the Covid list."

"OK, but now Player B's game has been moved to Tuesday so he might play after all. But we won't know that for a couple days. Meanwhile, Player A's QB, HC and entire offensive line just tested positive. But maybe that means his game will be postponed as well."  :shrug:

ETA: In case it wasn't clear, I was joking. Mostly.

OK I know I was just saying we should all wait on roster decisions because Covid keeps scrambling the equation, but two of the options I’m considering are playing tomorrow and I find myself getting less certain the closer we get. 

0.5 PPR, need to start three of these guys (one RB, one WR, one flex):

Metcalf @LAR 

Pittman vs NE

Stevenson @ Ind

Javonte vs Cinci

Saquon vs Dallas

At the moment, leaning DK/Rhamondre/Javonte

Looking for help with possible L. Jackson replacement NEXT week in the case he can't go. I'm on bye so I can make a move now to attend to this situation. 4 pts per TD pass:

* Tua @NO -- Has been improving, has full compliment of weapons, and you can't run on NO. Indoors too. NO overall probably not the best matchup, but he'll have to pass to move the ball.

* Jimmy G @TN -- Has been surprisingly effective. TN can be beaten through the air and are tougher on the ground so SF may have to throw to win. That said, not sure I trust this guy on the road against a quality opponent.

* T. Huntley @CINC -- This would make things easier that's for sure. Jackson out, throw Huntley in. Has looked decent and does run a bit. The Cinci matchup isn't too scary.

* M. Ryan vs. DET -- The matchup is there that's for sure. Game could have sneaky shootout potential. Indoors.

* C. Wentz @AZ -- Rotten matchup. AZ a bit of a run funnel D too so it could be Taylor until they fall behind.

Which? 

THanks

You came through with the good advice on Russell Gage a few weeks back, so back to the well. 

Already down 18 to Ekeler. Full PPR

I'm starting:

RB Stevenson

WRs Kupp, Lamb, Van Jefferson

For my flex spot I can start :

Sony Michel (Hendo prolly back) 

Jeff Wilson (has done nothing much) 

Bateman (looked good with Huntley last week). 

Ingram

Thoughts? 

You came through with the good advice on Russell Gage a few weeks back, so back to the well. 

I'm starting:

RB Stevenson

Ingram

Thoughts? 
Michel without question. Even if Hendu comes back he's now on 2 weeks of NO practice and I doubt has a huge role.

.5 PPR (1 PPR for TE) , .1 per yard, and 6 points per TD

PICK 2:

Connor

Edmonds

Miles Sanders

Dallas Goedert

Jamaal Williams

Mainly asking for confirmation on my thinking....

Now that Harris is OUT, I'm starting Stevenson over Javonte Williams in a Standard league. 
I've got Javonte on my bench ATM for J.Jacobs and Penny.  My logic is...I think, sound.

Cincinnati is likely going to be a tough out, tougher than Detroit at any rate so I think 40 RB opportunities is less likely this week than last week and we should anticipate something closer to 35 at the high end.  Gordon and Javonte are still very clearly splitting the load. Despite Javonte's great performance as the lead back Gordon came back, got the start, the first carry & the last carry of the game.  Gordon is the lead back by a small margin and I think that margin grows a bit in close games and crunch time situations.

If you think Denver could roll the Bengals then 40+ RB opportunities are going to be on the table.  If you think this game will be tight I think that number is closer to 30.  I am betting on a tight game and 15 opportunity cap for Javonte.

I think 15 opportunities for Jacobs & Penny is closer to their floor (yes I understand both of their injury history).

Mind you, I could change my mind before kickoff but this is where I have landed ATM.

Ultimately I agree with you

Rhamondre>Javonte

.10 per recp / .03 per yard / 6 TD

Hollywood Brown (without Lamar) or Marvin Jones ?

I suspect that Lamar isn't going to play this week.
I also think the Jags will be better this week but can you trust them? IDK  Will Robinson dominate touches (he is their best chance to get a W)? Is Jones actually in line to get more opportunities and if he is will he do more with them than he has so far this season?  It is still Bevell's offense and I don't think Meyer was calling the plays previously.

Brown didn't play against the Bears, when Huntly got the start but he still got eight targets against the Browns, only one was from Lamar. He caught 5 for 41, which seems like a reasonable estimate against the Packers.

Because we know so little about Jones this really is more of a gut call than normal.  Marquise is clearly the superior player on the superior team and has been performing at a high level all year. So if you think Jones will outperform him, which is always possible, it's because you believe the Jags will get some kind of bump from firing Meyer.  My gut agrees...kind of.

Jones>Marquise but this is based entirely on feeling, not anything that can be backed up by numbers. Listen to your gut, not mine.

I have like OODLES of questions this week.  First it is a 12 team non-ppr league standard ESPN scoring.  Second I am in the playoffs so I have a 2 week match with the league leader in wins (12-2 vs my meagre 8-6).  But in fairness I outscored every team in the league.  Why such a lame record I can not say.  OK questions.

QB - I have 3 choices and all are looking good but have some issues. 

Jalen Hurts appears to be healed and plays vs WFT a juicy matchup.  Bad news is covid has moved the game and I don't know if it will even be played. 

Taysom Hill continues to suck as a real life QB and excel as a FF QB.  He is matched vs YB in TB.  And of course they will be playing from behind.  I have no doubt he will run and then run again.  But, he could also throw a bunch of INTs and fail to get into the end zone. 

Tua Tagovailoa has a juicy match with NYJs.  They are missing Waddle but Parker is back. 

Right now I lean Hurts

RB - Chubb, Taylor, Montgomery, Conner, Foreman.  Taylor is a no brainer.  Chubb would be IMO except again - will they actually play this week or will he also come down with covid?  I'd like Conner but he is partial with the ankle and the return of Edmonds means they will reduce his workload.  Montgomery has a good matchup vs MIN unless they fall way behind early.  Foreman is kind of emergency use. 

Right now I lean Taylor, Chubb, Montgomery

WRs - Amari, Higgins, D Parker and J Jones.  Nothing special and I'm leaning Amari and Higgins but could slide Parker in as the only WR left in MIA against that NYJ defense.

Appreciate any thoughts. 

Taysom or Tua (4pt/PaTD)

Knox or Gesicki full ppr

Now that Beckham is playing should I play him over Javonte or Conner?

already down 60 thanks to Kelce and Keenan.
Taysom he's never had a dud fantasy game as a fantasy starter, even with four picks against the Cowboys he still went for 250+ & 2 with 101 rushing yards.

In PPR Gesicki probably gets an edge IF Waddle is out but even so the guy doesn't score a lot and has a low floor.  Knox may get a bump with Sanders out and Knox, who has a TD in 6 of 11 games played can beat Gesicki on one catch.

Knox>Gesicki but it's close enough that there is no fault in going the other way.

I like Beckham but how can anyone bench Conner ATM? If he plays you should play him.

If Conner is out...it's tough.  How is the whole schedule and Covid debacle going to impact this game? I have no earthly idea.  I was going to start OBJ until the Vid hit him.

Javonte should be in line for maybe 15 opportunities this week, which is great but he's only scored one TD when getting less than 16 opportunities this season (8 of 15 games under 16 opportunities).

I'm not sure what I would do here but I am leaning

OBJ>Javonte but so many moving parts makes this very difficult and I could easily flip flop on it.

OK I know I was just saying we should all wait on roster decisions because Covid keeps scrambling the equation, but two of the options I’m considering are playing tomorrow and I find myself getting less certain the closer we get. 

0.5 PPR, need to start three of these guys (one RB, one WR, one flex):

Metcalf @LAR 

Pittman vs NE

Stevenson @ Ind

Javonte vs Cinci

Saquon vs Dallas

At the moment, leaning DK/Rhamondre/Javonte
I think Rhamondre & Metcalf should be squarely locked into your lineup.  Metcalf is the best talent (sorry Saquon & Javonte) and we have all seen what the NE running game can do and Stevenson in particular when he gets the lead role.

After tha, as much as I like Pittman, I can definitely see leaving him on the bench this week.  And I have no faith in the Giants or Saquon ATM.

Agree with your calls.

Looking for help with possible L. Jackson replacement NEXT week in the case he can't go. I'm on bye so I can make a move now to attend to this situation. 4 pts per TD pass:

* Tua @NO -- Has been improving, has full compliment of weapons, and you can't run on NO. Indoors too. NO overall probably not the best matchup, but he'll have to pass to move the ball.

* Jimmy G @TN -- Has been surprisingly effective. TN can be beaten through the air and are tougher on the ground so SF may have to throw to win. That said, not sure I trust this guy on the road against a quality opponent.

* T. Huntley @CINC -- This would make things easier that's for sure. Jackson out, throw Huntley in. Has looked decent and does run a bit. The Cinci matchup isn't too scary.

* M. Ryan vs. DET -- The matchup is there that's for sure. Game could have sneaky shootout potential. Indoors.

* C. Wentz @AZ -- Rotten matchup. AZ a bit of a run funnel D too so it could be Taylor until they fall behind.

Which? 

THanks
Garappolo then Tua IMO. You probably need to make this call before kickoff tonight which is too bad because I would like to see Wentz against New England.

Jimmy G is a steady Eddie and shouldn't disappoint even if he may not blow the doors off anything.  Tua and Wentz are closer but I think they have lower floors and maybe, just maybe a little more upside.  

I can see a hopeful argument for Huntley as he seems to be a competent runner but I have no idea about him yet, maybe after this week.  Although I think by next week Lamar will be back.

I'm starting:

RB Stevenson

Ingram

Thoughts? 
Oooooofff...

Not many thoughts.  Seems like a legit coin toss, you can hope that Henderson remains out which makes your call much easier, although maybe "pray for rain" isn't the best FF strategy.

If we assume Henderson is going to play then I probably lean towards Wilson. Mitchell is out and it's a pretty darn solid matchup at home. He should get decent volume maybe in the range of 13-19 opportunities (I lean closer to 17 but that's pure speculation) and maybe a shot at a short TD (although Shanahan often gets cute at the goal line.

Then Bateman on the hope that last week wasn't an aberration.  Kid still is red zone poison but 8 targets for 100+ yards shouldn't be discounted.

Wilson>Batemen>>Michel/Ingram

.5 PPR (1 PPR for TE) , .1 per yard, and 6 points per TD

PICK 2:

Connor

Edmonds

Miles Sanders

Dallas Goedert

Jamaal Williams
Connor & Sanders.

You can't bench Connor unless he's out. You just can't. We've been waiting for the wheels to fall off all season and they just haven't. Yes, they may rest him early and yes Edmonds being back may eat into his workload but there isn't a guy more likely to score a short yardage TD or three than Connor.  He is the only one that salvages a down game with one, relatively easy play.  All the others need to make something happen in open space to have the same possibility.

I lean Sanders next but without as much confidence.  IF Minshew plays then, yes absolutely Sanders (even with Howard active). Sanders is the lead back with Minshew under center and I prefer him even to Goedert who had that big game v the Jets.  TEs opportunities are just too unpredictable relative to RBs

If Hurts starts then things definitely change a bit. Goedert & Sanders both drop although maybe Sanders is still your guy.  With Swift out Williams is probably next man up as he should definitely see some decent volume against Arizona.  It is just difficult to have much faith in that Detroit offense against a solid Arizona Defense.

So if Minshew starts

Connor>Sanders>J.Williams>Edmonds>Goedert

If Hurts starts

Connor>Williams>Sanders>Edmonds>Goedert but this one is much closer between Williams & Sanders so go with your gut.

Pick 2.   0.5 PPR

Chubb, Conner, Stevenson

not sure if I should be more scared of Belichick’s game plan, Conner’s uncertainty, or Cleveland’s o-line Covid issues. 

I have like OODLES of questions this week.  First it is a 12 team non-ppr league standard ESPN scoring.  Second I am in the playoffs so I have a 2 week match with the league leader in wins (12-2 vs my meagre 8-6).  But in fairness I outscored every team in the league.  Why such a lame record I can not say.  OK questions.

QB - I have 3 choices and all are looking good but have some issues. 

Jalen Hurts appears to be healed and plays vs WFT a juicy matchup.  Bad news is covid has moved the game and I don't know if it will even be played. 

Taysom Hill continues to suck as a real life QB and excel as a FF QB.  He is matched vs YB in TB.  And of course they will be playing from behind.  I have no doubt he will run and then run again.  But, he could also throw a bunch of INTs and fail to get into the end zone. 

Tua Tagovailoa has a juicy match with NYJs.  They are missing Waddle but Parker is back. 

Right now I lean Hurts

RB - Chubb, Taylor, Montgomery, Conner, Foreman.  Taylor is a no brainer.  Chubb would be IMO except again - will they actually play this week or will he also come down with covid?  I'd like Conner but he is partial with the ankle and the return of Edmonds means they will reduce his workload.  Montgomery has a good matchup vs MIN unless they fall way behind early.  Foreman is kind of emergency use. 

Right now I lean Taylor, Chubb, Montgomery

WRs - Amari, Higgins, D Parker and J Jones.  Nothing special and I'm leaning Amari and Higgins but could slide Parker in as the only WR left in MIA against that NYJ defense.

Appreciate any thoughts. 
The games are going to be played this week, that much is clear.

Taysom>Hurts>Tua IMO.  Taysom is healthy, has almost as much mobility as Hurts and simply hasn't had a bad game as a fantasy starter. Hurts has been a great fantasy QB but he is probably worse than Taysom as an NFL QB (it's close enough to discuss IMO) and he's coming off a quick recovery on an ankle sprain that many were suggesting was closer to a HAS than a normal one.  Until we see him on the field we should assume that his mobility will be somewhat impacted.

That Raider defense has been deeply susceptible to chunk plays in the run game. Moving the game and all the covid concerns definitely make this one tougher to predict but Chubb is still, presumably your best player at the position.

I have no problem with Montgomery over Conner because Montgomery is in line for more touches.  He is a good talent and Minnesota has been a slumpbuster all year. I may even rank him above Chubb if it were PPR, but it's not.

Taylor>Chubb>Montgomery

Higgins has emerged over the last several weeks as the #1 WR we all thought he would be in Cincinatti. Amari has barely been a flex play since week 9. He has been hurt, and always seems to be nursing something and the Cowboys are facing a Giants team that is simply bad.  This could be a feast for the Dallas defense & running game.  Not sure I like Amari.

Parker is more of a speculative play but he is a consistent 8 target guy and Waddle looks to be out this week.  The Dolphins have a well below average running game so grinding away an easy victory seems less likely and if they are up big will probably need to work the short passing game to grind the clock.  It's a big risk but I kind of like Parker a little more than Amari this week.

Higgins>>Parker>Amari

Rhomondre or Mixon?   0.5PPR and need ceiling.  Thanks!
I love the New England running game as much as the next guy but how do you bench Mixon?

Over 21 opportunities/game (2.5 targets), 95 yards per game and 14 TDs on the season.  It's a tough road matchup for sure but I can't bench him for Rhamondre when there is always the possibility the Pats come up with a game plan that no one saw coming.  Rhamondre is a fine call and if you really like him the absolutely go for it but for me

Mixon>Rhamondre

Pick 2.   0.5 PPR

Chubb, Conner, Stevenson

not sure if I should be more scared of Belichick’s game plan, Conner’s uncertainty, or Cleveland’s o-line Covid issues. 
Good choices.

Chubb>Stevenson>Conner because of the ankle, return of Edmonds and I think Stevenson is a decent bet for a TD even if Conner is the most likely short yardage TD guy in the game.

The games are going to be played this week, that much is clear.

Taysom>Hurts>Tua IMO.  Taysom is healthy, has almost as much mobility as Hurts and simply hasn't had a bad game as a fantasy starter. Hurts has been a great fantasy QB but he is probably worse than Taysom as an NFL QB (it's close enough to discuss IMO) and he's coming off a quick recovery on an ankle sprain that many were suggesting was closer to a HAS than a normal one.  Until we see him on the field we should assume that his mobility will be somewhat impacted.

That Raider defense has been deeply susceptible to chunk plays in the run game. Moving the game and all the covid concerns definitely make this one tougher to predict but Chubb is still, presumably your best player at the position.

I have no problem with Montgomery over Conner because Montgomery is in line for more touches.  He is a good talent and Minnesota has been a slumpbuster all year. I may even rank him above Chubb if it were PPR, but it's not.

Taylor>Chubb>Montgomery

Higgins has emerged over the last several weeks as the #1 WR we all thought he would be in Cincinatti. Amari has barely been a flex play since week 9. He has been hurt, and always seems to be nursing something and the Cowboys are facing a Giants team that is simply bad.  This could be a feast for the Dallas defense & running game.  Not sure I like Amari.

Parker is more of a speculative play but he is a consistent 8 target guy and Waddle looks to be out this week.  The Dolphins have a well below average running game so grinding away an easy victory seems less likely and if they are up big will probably need to work the short passing game to grind the clock.  It's a big risk but I kind of like Parker a little more than Amari this week.

Higgins>>Parker>Amari

Thanks.  Especially for the WR opinion.  I was wrestling with playing Parker over Cooper but thought I must be mad.  Well, I'll go down as mad with company.  LOL

Good choices.

Chubb>Stevenson>Conner because of the ankle, return of Edmonds and I think Stevenson is a decent bet for a TD even if Conner is the most likely short yardage TD guy in the game.
Thanks. Yes, I know it’s a good problem to have. 

Garappolo then Tua IMO. You probably need to make this call before kickoff tonight which is too bad because I would like to see Wentz against New England.

Jimmy G is a steady Eddie and shouldn't disappoint even if he may not blow the doors off anything.  Tua and Wentz are closer but I think they have lower floors and maybe, just maybe a little more upside.  

I can see a hopeful argument for Huntley as he seems to be a competent runner but I have no idea about him yet, maybe after this week.  Although I think by next week Lamar will be back.

Hmmm.

Haven't really looked at Jimmy G's stats at all. He's thrown 2 TDs in 5 of the last 6 games (and also been 15+ points in those same games). Better than what I would have thought.

Minus Mitchell as well most likely and while J. Wilson is serviceable and Deebo will certain get snaps in the backfield, maybe they need to throw more than usual...especially against TN who are tougher against the run.

All that said, if Lamar is active no way I'm benching him. 

Hmmm.

Haven't really looked at Jimmy G's stats at all. He's thrown 2 TDs in 5 of the last 6 games (and also been 15+ points in those same games). Better than what I would have thought.

Minus Mitchell as well most likely and while J. Wilson is serviceable and Deebo will certain get snaps in the backfield, maybe they need to throw more than usual...especially against TN who are tougher against the run.

All that said, if Lamar is active no way I'm benching him. 
If Lamar can't run than I would not view him as a better option than the other QBs based off his skills in the pocket. I think he is a little underrated in the pocket but the thing that makes him great for fantasy is his running ability which will probably be limited if he plays. I would probably lean Tua.

TE.. ppR

Henry-not much yardage, seems TD dependent, Mac does look for him in the red zone

Kmet-started to come on a little, step back last week

Njoku- picked him up when Hooper, Landry out with Covid. Now the game is postponed until Monday and those guys could be back with the new testing protocols.

-both Kmet and Njoki play on Monday. I could wait to see if Hooper is playing, if so start Kmet.

Who would you start?

I need either Michael Pittman or Amon-Ra St. Brown as a flex play .5 PPR.

A little worried about Pittman’s matchup vs. the Pats (most likely drawing JC Jackson in coverage). 

St. Brown has gotten the targets the last 2 games, and the Lions should be playing catch-up against the Cards. 

I will take any/all advice. 

TE.. ppR

Henry-not much yardage, seems TD dependent, Mac does look for him in the red zone

Kmet-started to come on a little, step back last week

Njoku- picked him up when Hooper, Landry out with Covid. Now the game is postponed until Monday and those guys could be back with the new testing protocols.

-both Kmet and Njoki play on Monday. I could wait to see if Hooper is playing, if so start Kmet.

Who would you start?
Non marquee TEs are weird creatures, that is to say every TE except Kelce, is very difficult to predict.

What I will say, when looking at their numbers Kmet has 33 targets compared to 15 for Henry and 16 for Njoku (who missed one game).  The metrics are close all around but in a PPR I go with the guy getting so much more volume.

Kmet>Henry>Njoku

I need either Michael Pittman or Amon-Ra St. Brown as a flex play .5 PPR.

A little worried about Pittman’s matchup vs. the Pats (most likely drawing JC Jackson in coverage). 

St. Brown has gotten the targets the last 2 games, and the Lions should be playing catch-up against the Cards. 

I will take any/all advice. 
Look I think Pittman is a legitimate #1 WR in the NFL, maybe not in fantasy but in the NFL he's a legit #1 and I think he should be viewed that way.

However I completely understand why everyone is hesitant to start their players against the Patriots, they have been a dominant defense and Bill Belichick has earned the right to scare us.  So I get it.

With that in mind I won't dissuade you from starting St. Brown over Pittman.  He's getting tons of volume, Hock is out for the year, Swift is out this game...everything is lining up for him to get the targets.  So, if that is what your gut is telling you then go for it.

Otherwise start your best player.

St. Brown>Pittman

Prater vs Det

or 

Folk vs Indy?
Folk has been better across the board in fantasy.  Prater suffers because his team is very efficient scoring TDs and I doubt that changes this week. Indy has a better shot at forcing FGs v NE than Det does v Ari

Folk>Prater

Non marquee TEs are weird creatures, that is to say every TE except Kelce, is very difficult to predict.

What I will say, when looking at their numbers Kmet has 33 targets compared to 15 for Henry and 16 for Njoku (who missed one game).  The metrics are close all around but in a PPR I go with the guy getting so much more volume.

Kmet>Henry>Njoku
thanks for the reply. Hooper received 21 targets as well during that time, but if he is out, Njoki should see a bump in targets. Hooper being out is the key.

This is sad, but true; need 1QB from the following. 1QB LEAGUE, believe it or not. 6pts all TDs, etc

Mayfield, Hurts, Goff, Huntley, Minshew. 

Already started Kelce and Ekeler, so really trying to minimize risk. Sadly feeling like Goff is the only "safe" play.

Thanks, fellas. 

This is sad, but true; need 1QB from the following. 1QB LEAGUE, believe it or not. 6pts all TDs, etc

Mayfield, Hurts, Goff, Huntley, Minshew. 

Already started Kelce and Ekeler, so really trying to minimize risk. Sadly feeling like Goff is the only "safe" play.

Thanks, fellas. 
I don't think Goff is any safer than any of the others.

If Hurts starts he seems like the best option. The guy had one down game before getting hurt, his feet made him lethal.  If you are worried about his ability to run then I would probably opt for Baker then Goff but I could see flip flopping if that is your preference. Neither is particularly impressive and they both have low floors (Goff put up 2 points against the Steelers and only 7 while getting blown out by the Broncos so coming from behind is no guarantee).

Anticipating Lamar being out tomorrow, who would you start?  6pt TD lg

Huntley vs GB.  He did well enough last week, and his style of play is similar to LJax.  

Cousins vs CHI.  Good matchup, and I expect it to be a shootout.  Cousins should be good for two TD and an INT.  He would he my "safe" start 

Tia vs NYJ.  Boom or just pick, IMO. I don't know enough about his play, but I don't think NYJ is too good.  

Thoughts?

Huntley vs GB.  He did well enough last week, and his style of play is similar to LJax.  

Cousins vs CHI.  Good matchup, and I expect it to be a shootout.  Cousins should be good for two TD and an INT.  He would he my "safe" start 

Tia vs NYJ.  Boom or just pick, IMO. I don't know enough about his play, but I don't think NYJ is too good.  

Thoughts?
I think it is a coin flip between Cousins and Tua based on their matchups. I don't like Huntley against Green Bay. 

If Lamar Jackson plays (and at this point I just hope he doesn't), Lamar or Taysom Hill (6 pts all tds)?

Thoughts?

Tua at home vs terrible Jets D.

Look at Cousins' stats AT Chicago last two years.  Not good.  ETA: Actually last year was decent. 2019 was a nightmare.  I'd still lean Tua.

Users who are viewing this thread