What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 17 Championship --- Who Plays/Sits (1 Viewer)

We use part of our league fees for a NFL Playoff Tournament. We use week 17 to determine our draft order and we allow 3 keepers. We all love it because it extends our fantasy season another 5 weeks.

Now it seems that Blue might not get a full game either.

We know Giants are resting big names, how do we think they look om Perkins? He seems to be edging ahead in the pecking order, but will they want to give him more repetitions at this point or keep him fresh?

Now it seems that Blue might not get a full game either.

We know Giants are resting big names, how do we think they look om Perkins? He seems to be edging ahead in the pecking order, but will they want to give him more repetitions at this point or keep him fresh?
Why do you say the Giants are resting big names? Odell has some numbers to hit and they need momentum.

Why do you say the Giants are resting big names? Odell has some numbers to hit and they need momentum.
Ive been on a few of their team message boards and its clear that the supporters want to go for the win.

But the common feeling on other sites re fantasy is that key players on off and def will be held back.

Williiams vs. Toussaint against a tasty CLE rush D? Looks like Williams 60/65 vs. Toussaint 35/40 percentage wise? Waiting to hear any other news on these guys because Ware is heading to the BENCH! May plug Coleman, one of the Steelers RB's, or Blue in? Or bid up Rodgers...

scothawk said:
Ive been on a few of their team message boards and its clear that the supporters want to go for the win.

But the common feeling on other sites re fantasy is that key players on off and def will be held back.
Rotoworld is doing their typical wild speculation and passing it off as fact. Giants are going all out to end the season on a high note going into the playoffs. 

On the NFL Network, Aditi Kinkhabwala reported that Deangelo Williams told her that today would be a lot of fun and that he would get the majority of the carries

On the NFL Network, Aditi Kinkhabwala reported that Deangelo Williams told her that today would be a lot of fun and that he would get the majority of the carries
So D Williams no problem from earlier December knee-swelling? Majority of carries means? 70% or so? This is big as experts are watching the Williams / Toussaint share closely. Such a tasty matchup to run roughshed over the Brownies.

I know that Spencer Ware has been disappointing and by the looks of it a game-time decision. Yet, this too is a good matchup. If Ware is inactive or plays very little then C West becomes relevant. Whew!

KC homers any insights?

Thanks NY. Great work.  I like Williams if the split is 80/20 between Williams and Fitz T.  Williams vs Cleveland and Powell vs the hapless Bills who are giving up the most fantasy points to RBs these last 3 weeks looks like the two juiciest match-ups to exploit.  Both players have risk involved but the reward is a championship.

I post it on Youtube in a minute. 

As far as Ware goes, he's iffy, but he has a $600K incentive if he reaches 1,000 yards (79 more yards).

This all sounds "preliminary" good for Williams, but I would still like to hear from another Source or two today by 11:30 EST or before kick-off to know the PIT game plan as much as we can. Just because Williams sounds confident doesn't mean majority of carries will absolutely happen. Those doing the work get paid the big bucks to let us Schleps know what to do. A producing Williams would be great! An injured Williams with knee problems not so much, aka, AP.

This all sounds "preliminary" good for Williams, but I would still like to hear from another Source or two today by 11:30 EST or before kick-off to know the PIT game plan as much as we can. Just because Williams sounds confident doesn't mean majority of carries will absolutely happen. Those doing the work get paid the big bucks to let us Schleps know what to do. A producing Williams would be great! An injured Williams with knee problems not so much, aka, AP.
https://twitter.com/ReneeMinnemeyer/status/815551955061850113  and reply

https://twitter.com/AKinkhabwala/status/815572591796752385.  From 9:57 am today.

Aditi would not pimp DWill as primary rb today over Fitz. DWill seems excited to play. Maybe Tomlin & Haley will feature him. Maybe not.

So are people playing Odell with confidence, seems like he is atleast playing part of the game. Projected scores are close between me and my opponent so I'm thinking going CJ Fiedorowicz and his 8-10 point floor over him

I'm going Coleman for Clevland over Greg Olsen and Crowder at flex.  I would hate to have Olsen sit after a couple of series and it looks like Wash will have everyone playing. 

Good luck fellas.

Came down to the final minute before kickoff, but I opted for Denard Robinson over Burkhead and Blue.

My starting RB's today are: D.Will, McKinnon, D. Robinson (flex)

Decided to play the best matchups (TD potential). I can only hope D.Will and D. Rob get significant touches.

Players I benched or decided not to pick up: Tyrell Williams, Meredith, Blue, Burkhead, Dion Lewis, Toussaint. Please don't haunt me!

Good luck fellas.

Came down to the final minute before kickoff, but I opted for Denard Robinson over Burkhead and Blue.

My starting RB's today are: D.Will, McKinnon, D. Robinson (flex)

Decided to play the best matchups (TD potential). I can only hope D.Will and D. Rob get significant touches.

Players I benched or decided not to pick up: Tyrell Williams, Meredith, Blue, Burkhead, Dion Lewis, Toussaint. Please don't haunt me!
You chose wisely.  Williams won me my championship today. ?

Users who are viewing this thread