What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 2 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Yo Sig.  Corey Davis, Albert Morris, or Brandon Marshall in half PPR?  More concerned about TENN being down three starting OL than about Gabbert, but still concerned.  Marshall seems appealing given that I don’t see SEA run game going anywhere in Chicago...

Yo Sig.  Corey Davis, Albert Morris, or Brandon Marshall in half PPR?  More concerned about TENN being down three starting OL than about Gabbert, but still concerned.  Marshall seems appealing given that I don’t see SEA run game going anywhere in Chicago...
marshall

You answered my question yesterday, but only partially. Half point PPR. Need TWO from White, Crowell and Lockett. You answered just White.

Please help. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there Sig !

In a quandary as I own REX B in 2 leagues and the Pats are so hard to read-- plus of course the matchup isn't great.

Team 1  (.5 ppr, at RB2)   -- Rex, Cohen, Carson or Peyton Barber  (I have Carson last, but can see Tarik busting a big play or 2 against 

a toothless, hurting D ; and I can see anything from Zero to 20 points for Rex.

Team 2 (full ppr, at FLEX)  -- Pick 2 between Rex, Cohen, Demaryius and Agholor

Team 1 is also reeling from the Josh Gordon news, needing 2 WRs between Fuller, Kupp and Cooks.  (leaning Kupp over Cooks due to matchups, PatPeterson)

Thanks in advance! Keep the cool bumper tunes flowing!

Hey there Sig !

In a quandary as I own REX B in 2 leagues and the Pats are so hard to read-- plus of course the matchup isn't great.

Team 1  (.5 ppr, at RB2)   -- Rex, Cohen, Carson or Peyton Barber  (I have Carson last, but can see Tarik busting a big play or 2 against 

a toothless, hurting D ; and I can see anything from Zero to 20 points for Rex.

Team 2 (full ppr, at FLEX)  -- Pick 2 between Rex, Cohen, Demaryius and Agholor

Team 1 is also reeling from the Josh Gordon news, needing 2 WRs between Fuller, Kupp and Cooks.  (leaning Kupp over Cooks due to matchups, PatPeterson)

Thanks in advance! Keep the cool bumper tunes flowing!

I know it's last minute, but 12-team, .5PPR, 3yr keeper league:

would you drop either K. Benjamin or Gallup for J. Richard?

all players are currently bench players, but looking for upside. 

thanks

That's how I was thinking, but Keenum has been nagging at me all day. Like a gnat that won't go away.

Will set it and forget it.

Users who are viewing this thread