What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 MNF - Steelers @ Bucs (1 Viewer)

The Steelers D is the softest I can ever remember in my lifetime and they're completely undisciplined.  Horrible, horrible combination.

Great catch Brate, right after the good play by Howard. Fitzgerald has to love those weapons. Feels like the Bucs are opening up the playbook tonight. 

Did you guys see how Fitzmagic caught that snap.....like a freaking badass. Then fires a dart to Brate....who takes a hit like a real man and stays up.

He is playing with so much swagger and moxie......we are seeing a special season before our very eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, really disappointing.  Shazier injury and all the other #1 LB picks suck over the last few years have sucked... so here we are.
Watt has been pretty good. But yeah I have not liked many of the defensive players the Steelers have been drafting the last 5 years or so.

Its weird as Tomlin is a defensive coach, but the defense has been regressing since LeBeau left in my view as a outside observer.

Lol how is that a penalty??!?? 

Eta is it because he hit him too late? Such a bang bang play and he didn't drive into him. He just let go. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread