What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 5 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Better Non-PPR Flex for Wk 5:

Jordan Howard

Damian Williams

Darnell Williams

Add/Drop/Start for wk 5:

Drop OJ Howard for Tyler Eifert on a 1 week rental, or stick with OJH one more week before Herndon comes back off my bench? Up 49 after Russ/Kupp last night.
e

Heg Sig,

Non-ppr standard scoring league. I need to start 2 flex out of this group.

Mack - with him playing sunday night, I can either start him or watkins and play the best one.

Watkins - please see above; Now Watkins is listed as questionable with a hammy

Allen Robinson

Boyd

Thanks for the advice!!

Hi bloom! 

.5 ppr

Would you play

D. Knox or Vance McDonald? 

JuJu or Gore with singletary out

desperately trying to claw back into contention against a loaded squad. Thanks in advanced!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sig -

Winston or Ryan - close match with opponent starting Godwin?

Winston, Murray , or Rivers - I am rostering 3 to play keep away from my opponent.  Who to keep as my backup out of Murray or Rivers?   Murray has NYG for Winston's bye. 

.5 PPR - Diggs or Samuel? 

Bench WR drop Hardman for Robby Anderson given his playoff schedule? yes

Thanks!

Hey Sig need a little help in a standard league.

need a RB, WR, and flex from the following

sony Michel, Ronald Jones, Darrel Williams, Tyler Boyd, dJ Chark, Demarcus Robinson. 

Eifert or Howard for TE?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello once again: I have a couple of questions this week:

1) Need a flex from the following:

Frank Gore nonppr

DeMarcus Robinson (PPR)

Calvin Ridley

2) Was also contemplating dropping Darrell Williams and picking up Gallup, Diontae Johnson, or Aiden Tate to get a bit of depth at WR

Scoring

0.5 PPR, 1 point per 10 yards, 2 point bonus after 100 and 150 yards

Thanks in advance!
id hold darrel for now

Hey Sig:

What a doozy this week!

Dalton, D. Jones, Rudolph, Minshew (Standard 4pt league)

RB: Michel or Jacobs, standard

Pick three, .5 PPR: Jacobs, Damien Williams, LeSean McCoy, J. White

Sigmund, am I on the couch kinda? Maybe the love seat. 

1.) Start/Sit Dorsett MVS mecole

I’m scared of getting the bad Ju Ju? Dr. Jene has me freaked out about his toe as if offense wasn’t bad enuf. I have to choose between 3 of these: JujuMVS, Dorsett, Ridley, mecole, Pettis. (Full ppr, bonus at 100yds) I feel better starting MVS, Dorset, Ridley over Ju but it’s close on Ridley, this is perfect game for Ridley to hit his ceiling. I guess I need u to tell me I’m not crazy. For what it’s worth I need ceiling. 

2.) Defense Strategy: just hold and play them to the end

been riding NE defense since start of the year and it’s been glorious, going to come to a crashing halt soon, any defenses out there good to target with good end of season schedules? 

3.) Stashes hold hines over coleman in ppr

been rotating thru speculating on backup rbs hoping to hit gold for an RB2 (Currently Starting Tevin unless good news emerges on Darrel). I Picked up Hines, but blah. I’m content with dropping Hines and kicker, to speculate on Ryquell and Chase in 1 pm games. I’ll pick up a kicker later if they don’t hit and pivot one to tony pollard.  

Is ryquell and chase the best speculation rbs in the 1 pm slate? and would u drop Hines (cuz I can start Tevin) in order to speculate, or hold Hines to speculate on him? he may have ppr value ROS as much as Chase/Ryquell could (Mack injury history)? 

Thnx, have no idea how u read & answer all these and do live show before kickoff! 

Ty Williams is OUT, so I am left with these options to round out my WRs...

-1) Josh Gordon vs WAS

-2) Dante Pettis vs CLE

Hey sig, 

Keeper league, I'm tanking this year and have loaded up on picks for the next year. 

Would you trade calvin ridley who can be kept in the 9th round for 1 more year, for Diggs who can be kept in the 3rd round for the next 2 years?

I would be trading away ridley.
hold ridley

Great to have a resource like you to bounce things off. Thanks for your help in the past.

ROS questions in PPR league:

1) I have Engram as my TE1. How would you rank the following the ROS as a TE2? Cook, Herndon and Everett?

I'm losing patience with Cook and not sure he can/will turn it around despite expert rankings having him ranked in the 12-15 range ROS.

2) ROS WR: I have JuJu, C. Samuel, Gallup and McLuarin. Robby Anderson and Dionte Johnson are available on the waiver wire. Would you drop any of my existing WRs for either? I could also drop Miles Sanders instead of a WR but I like Sanders down-the-stretch potential. I like what Anderson did late in the season last year, do you see that happening again this year?
everett herndon cook

anderson over mclaurin

I'm in tough this week and just trying to compete. I'm getting killed with injuries and it all started with Luck retiring. LOL.  Deep 16 team league. 

RB - As my number 2#  Edmonds, Chase ARI or Mostert, Raheem SFO

WR - Brown, A.J. TEN WR or Renfrow, Hunter OAK 

Starting - Freeman, Royce / DEN Moore, D.J. CAR WR / Metcalf, DK SEA WR

I have one flex.  So I could go with 3 RB's instead of 3 WR's 

I'm sitting at 3-2 in a 12 team PPR.  Working on a trade with my brother.  Right now it's the following:

Lamar, Ekeler and Boyd

for

Minshew, Carson and Hooper

I'd be left with Russell, Gurley, Damien, Royce, Tyreek (when he comes back), Lockett, Gallup, Diontae, and Hardman  I've been going with Witten as my TE.

It's a keeper league and Lamar would be keeper eligible but I think I need to trade him or Russell to improve my RBs, especially with the question marks around Ekeler's involvement.

Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread