What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 5 Questions For Bloom (2 Viewers)

Sig,

full ppr

Please pick 2 rb 2 wr 1 te and 1 flex(rb/wr/te)

rbs fournette, aaron jones, ekeler, shady, sanders

wrs sammy watkins, julio, obj, boyd, curtis samuels

te andrews and waller

thank you

Start Gallman or take a chance on Mack playing Sunday night?

I have Wilkens but not Hynes as a backup for Mack.

I already used on RB slot on Chris Carson this week

HI Bloom!  Need your help in 2 leagues please.

1) 0.5 PPR - need 1 WR  / 1 RB / 1 FX - (3 players total)

WR - G Allison / A Tate / M Sanu            RB - J Conner / C Thompson / M Breida / J Samuel

2) STANDARD - Need 1 RB -          J Mixon / L McCoy / J Jacobs

Thanks for all your help and advice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sig - 12 team PPR - currently have McCoy and Howard at RB with Jacobs in one of the Flex spots - WHAT would it take update wise for you to replace one of those three with Hines?

TIA

Heavy touchdown weighted league 6 points per ...20 yards rush/receive are  1 point! .25 per reception

pick 2nd RB

Mack....Melvin Gordon....Jacob ......Jordan Howard 

thanks so much and best wishes 

Standard 12 team league

Start Melvin Gordon or David Montgomery

Start Demarcus Robinson, Geronimo Allison or Darren Waller

Start James Conner or Marquise Brown

Hi Bloom,

.25 per carry league with 1 PPR for rb and 1.5 PPR for wr. 

Trade D. Cook for D. Montgomery & D. Hopkins?

Thanks

Hey Sig.  A couple questions for you:

.5ppr 

J. Samuels or Hines

Coutee or DJ Moore in place of Watkins (late game have to make a 1pm decision) or stick with the latter.

Need 2 from Boyd/Eckler/Sony/Fuller/J.Samuels

Hollywood Brown or A. Robinson

Thanks!

Morning bloom!

League 1: PPR pick 2 RBs among AP/duke johnson/Mostert/Bernard/Edmonds/Edwards/Murray/I Smith

League 2: .5 ppr pick 1 wr, and 1 flex among Damien williams/diggs/samuels/Landry/Robby 

League 3: Tyrell Williams May not play, do I start aj brown or Agholor!

thanks much!

Superflex position - 4pts passing TD, PPR league - Colt McCoy vs NE, P. Barber @ NO, D. Walker vs BUFF or Darrell Williams vs INDY?

Thanks

PPR league, 2 WR/2 RB/ Flex W/R/T. Considering trade offers to acquire Mark ingram.

Could offer Kittle/Fitz for Ingram/Marquise Brown or Evans for Ingram?

RB are Michel, Breida, Sanders. WR are OBJ, Evans, Fitz. TE have Kittle and Waller
feels like too much for him but understand wanting to upgrade RB at expense of WR/TE depth

Start 2/3 standard please.

Josh Jacobs, Melvin Gordon, Ronald Jones

Leaning Jones and Gordon

Thanks.

First Time caller, long time listener. 

How much longer are you rolling out Watkins or are you looking to trade him. His stats vs Zone shows he pops off much more vs Zone than Man and with the Colts is this a sell high game for Sammy?
im still loathe to give up pieces of mahomes o but if you can get an RB1/WR1/top 2 TE/Mahomes/Lamar in the deal im all ears

0.5 PPR

Allen Robinson, MVS (no Adams) , or Diontae Johnson (JuJu GTD)?

You, Dodds and Maurile each liked one of them more in the Dominator. Feels like a 3-sided coinflip.

Need 3 (1 WR/2 Flex) PPR - M. Sanders, Smokey Brown, DJ Moore, Hardman, T. Eifert, Darrel Williams 

Or pick up and start one of C. Edmonds, A. Tate, M. Sanu, D. Pettis, Mattison, Coutee?

Best D for this week: CAR, NO, CIN, HOU, SF, KC

Best stashes 2 RB/WR for season changing potential (have room for 2) - Mattison, Pollard, Edmonds, Armstead, Mostert, D. Thompson, D. Harris, Pettis, Coutee

Have Carson, trade Moore for Fuller and Penny? sure who needs penny tho

Which TE has the highest FLOOR in .5 PPR format?

Cook

McDonald (now ACTIVE)

Knox

Burton

Rudolph

Irv Smith

Last edited by a moderator:
1ppr, grabbed A. Tate and Allison (have D. Adams and his toe), also have C. Samuel. Would need to drop one of these for Pettis. Then would need to play 2 WR and 2 flex . Have Brieda and R. Freeman on bench as well. Thoughts?
tate for pettis, all 3 WR and freeman in 

BLOOM!

Thanks so much for giving us your $.02

PPR - If you own MANdrews and Engram, which one are you trying to sell? engram

PPR DYNASTY- please rank if possible, thank you

Gio 3

Mostert 6

Walton 9

Dexter Williams 8

Pettis 1

Auden Tate 4

Kumerow 7

Callaway 5

Higgins 2

TIA and GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK!

PPR league. Need one RB and one flex to fill out the lineup. Here are my options:

* M. Sanders vs NYJ -- Game script should be positive. Howard present but maybe Sanders has gets some chances.

* Darrel Williams vs INDY -- Was hoping that Damien would be out, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Could be three way split.

* T. Coleman (Assume Questionable) vs CLE -- Shanahan saying Coleman is "100%." May be in the mix Monday night. Although that's a problem. I will not know until Monday night if he's active.

* D. Pettis vs CLE -- I'm hoping the bye week got him integrated and ready to roll. I could have Coleman and Pettis left for a last spot for flex come Monday night and wait on that last decision.

One thing I could do: Roll with Sanders in my RB slot then wait first for Sunday night. If Damien Williams out, roll with Darrel. If Damien starts, then wait for Monday night to see which way the wind is blowing and start either Coleman or Pettis. (Also, D. Samuel is sitting on the wire).
sanders, pettis

Which RB and which flex?

Thanks!

Pick 1 Flex Spot:

.5 ppr (1 ppr for TE) : .1 point per yard, 6 pts per TD

Miles Sanders, Curtis Samuel, Eifert, Coutee Deebo Samuel

PPR league. Owner of OJ Howard here who is concerned.

I see D. Knox on the wire along with B. Watson. Howard faces CAR which doesn't look like a good matchup on paper. Knox faces a TN D that has given up points to the TE position and J. Allen has been cleared to playand Kroft already ruled out. Watson may or may not be a factor this week...don't think he got in much practice time

However, I'd have a decision to make on dropping. Would you drop any of the following for Knox or Watson for this week to replace OJ?

* R. Burkhead (Questionable) -- He's dinged. Starting to wonder if I got the one good game out of him I'll get this year.

* Darrel Williams -- Is the dream over? Or hold onto the lotto ticket? 

* A. Mattison -- Another lottto ticket I'm holding.

Stand pat with OJ this week?

Even if starting OJ, pick up Knox or Watson...and drop who?

Thanks!
rex for knox

q1: 0-4, now projected to lose by 20 this week after thursday.

considering im down by 20, help me fill out my lineup: need 1 RB, 2 WR's, and 1 flex: 0.5ppr

rb's:  Melvin gordon, michel

wr's: will fuller, mike williams, gallup, demarcus robinson, deebo

Trade question. PPR and 1QB league where passing TDs are 4 points.

I own both L. Jackson and J. Goff at QB. Hard to bench Jackson right now and after last night's game the owner of Will Fuller would like to trade Fuller for Goff straight up.

Here's my WR depth:

* WR1: K. Allen

* WR2: T. Lockett.

* WR Bench: P. Dorsett & D. Pettis

Pros on Fuller: Oustanding schedule coming up (although I'd miss this week's tasty ATL matchup, added depth at WR position with bye weeks, and it seems like Watson is just  missing him as Fuller is #12 in air yards.

Cons on Fuller: He's boom bust, tends to get injured. Also, Goff's schedule aligns nicely with Jackson's in the case where maybe, just maybe, Jackson isn't the real deal.

Also, I'm eyeballing Jackson's bye week and I see Brees available (vs AZ), Mariota (TB), Cousins (Wash), Minshew (NYJ), and Flacco (@Indy).

Trade Goff for Fuller? Or Stand Pat?

Thanks!
get fuller

Thanks Sig,

FFPC scoring:

Need 2 of the following:

F.Gore @ Tenn

R.Burkhead @ Wash

D.Westbrook @ Car

M.Sanu @ Hou

A.J. Brown vs Buff

J.Doyle @ KC

And 2 of the following:

P.Barber @ NO

R.Burkhead @ Wash

I.Smith @ Hou

J.Crowder @ Phi

M.Godwin vs Cleve

O.J. Howard @ NO

If James Connor is out which 1: he's in

G.Bernard vs AZ

P.Barber @ NO

Thanks for all your help Bloom!

12 team leagues, 1 PPR, standard scoring

Start 1 Flex:  Hardman vs Ind;  Edmonds @ Cinci;  Freeman @ LAC

Start 2 RB's:  I. Smith @ Hou;  D.Williams vs Ind;  R. Freeman @ LAC;  Edmonds @ Cinci
assuming thats damien, if darrel, edmonds over darrel

thanks for taking questions Sid......  Ive got a flex question.....  chris thompson vs  NE....  should be a be a blowout but Thompson should have an ok day......   vs Mark Andrews who has had  2 great weeks 1 bad week and 1 ok week which was TD dependent.  vs Pitt.   Im leaning Thompson but wanted your inpuut...thanks again....ohhhh   1/2 point PPR league which matters  

good Morning Sig! hopefully you didn't lose by 0.5pts last week like I did... but that was week 4, let's focus on week 5!

I currently have JAX defense, but the following DST's are available:

• BUF
  • NO
  • CAR
  • KC (ROS if no penalty for yds/pts allowed)
Which DST do you like best this week and (if different) who do you like for the ROS?

A̶l̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶T̶y̶r̶e̶e̶k̶ ̶H̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶?̶ ̶ (edit: already answered by Andy Reid). of course they have the SNF game, so if he's active we likely won't know till after the morning games are already going. 

Lastly, would you drop TJ Hock for any of the below (Kelce is my TE1): NO

• K. Hunt (I own Chubb)
  • A. Mattison
  • C. Herndon
  • H. Henry
  • D. Petis

With Conner and Adams iffy...I have question marks.

Need 1 RB, 1 WR, and 1 flex in standard scoring.

RB:  Conner, Lindsay, Miles Sanders, Breida, Darrel Williams (obviously depends on Damian)...already had Carson play.

WR:  Ridley, Chark, McClarin, Adams  (Allen already in my lineup)

D...Jax or Cleveland this week?

Users who are viewing this thread