What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 5 Sunday AM Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

TD only league, pick two: Calvin Johnson, Reuben Randle, Delanie Walker, Greg Olsen, Julian Edelman

Same league: Also pick 1 RB: Alfred Blue, Lorenzo Taliafero, or CJ Spiller. Special teams plays don't count.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Help need 1 to fill my RB2

PPR

P. Thomas

C. Spiller

D. Sporles

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team ppr league

Please pick one WR to sit: Calvin, Crabtree, Wayne, G. Tate

Also same league...L. Bell, Forsett, R. Bush, Sankey, Vereen, Reaves, Tate/Wayne <---Can you pick your best 2 RB and a FLEX from this bunch?

Cheers
sit wayne, very tight

bell bush wayne

pick 2 bloom, PPR scoring

Pierre Thomas

Fitzgerald

Colston

Hawkins

right now leaning towards Fitz and Colston, but Hawkins keeps whispering in my ear about starting....

Need to choose 1 flex (1ppr):

Vereen vs Bengals (Brady doesn't have time for downfield plays so Vereen should get targets)

Quick @ Eagles (was the go to guy and team coming off a bye)

Cameron or Kelce (one is a must start TE and I could flex the other and play both)

Thanks
play the TE

PPR, pick 2 RBs - Sankey, Forsett, FJax. Currently have Forsett and FJax in but Sankey's matchup seems so much better than FJax. These are my two starters (oof).

Have Bortles in over Brady (6 pts all TDs). Keep it that way till Brady proves otherwise?

Oh, and THANK YOU for all the help you give us on Sundays and through the week.
bortles in, sankey over fjax. thank you! Ivan Putski, Polish Power!

TD only league, pick two: Calvin Johnson, Reuben Randle, Delanie Walker, Greg Olsen, Julian Edelman

Same league: Also pick 1 RB: Alfred Blue, Lorenzo Taliafero, or CJ Spiller. Special teams plays don't count.
calv and randle

taliaferro

Users who are viewing this thread