What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 7 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Beanie Wells walked to the locker room -- injury reported to be a sprained right knee. He was hobbling a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hines Ward was limping after the last drive and they were taping his right ankle on the sidelines. He was just carted to the locker room.

Hines Ward back on the sideline -- looks like they're getting ready to tape his right ankle back up.

Stafford limped off.
I flipped over right in the middle of the last replay. Did he grab his knee when he went down?m it's what it looked like but like I said, I just caught the end of it.
It was his ankle. He has his shoe off and they are looking at it.
Stafford to have MRI on ankle and on knee, but said he thinks he will be alright. http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center/videos/Locker-Room-Video-Matthew-Stafford-10-23-11/76f7e9dc-2869-43c4-ac5c-e579a4af239dAt least its not his shoulder.

Addai out with an aggravated hammy. Return questionable.

Coach Ken Whisenhunt said in his post-game press conference Sunday that he doesn't know yet whether Beanie Wells' knee injury is a short- or long-term situation.Wells did not return after going down in the second quarter. It's worth noting that the injury is to Wells' right knee, the same knee he had surgically repaired just before last season.

'captbly said:
Stafford limped off.
I flipped over right in the middle of the last replay. Did he grab his knee when he went down?m it's what it looked like but like I said, I just caught the end of it.
It was his ankle. He has his shoe off and they are looking at it.
Stafford to have MRI on ankle and on knee, but said he thinks he will be alright. http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center/videos/Locker-Room-Video-Matthew-Stafford-10-23-11/76f7e9dc-2869-43c4-ac5c-e579a4af239dAt least its not his shoulder.
Heard on the radio this morning it is a possible dreaded HAS..hopefully it is not the case but I watched the replay in slo-mo this morning and it did not look good at all. With Bests brains like scrambled eggs the Lions can ill afford to lose Stafford as well.

Users who are viewing this thread