What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 7 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Saquon did something to his shoulder. Looked bad coming off, but nobody seems all that concerned on the sidelines.

>>INDIANAPOLIS -- Deshaun Watson left the game with 3:03 left in the first quarter with a possible re-injury of his shoulder and maybe a head injury.

He went to the medical tent after being tended to on the field, and then had to go back in again.

He was hit by Dayo Odeyingo after firing a deep pass to Elijah Moore, which was initially ruled an interception by cornerback Kenny Moore II.

The interception was ultimately reversed and ruled an incompletion, but possible damage to Watson’s shoulder and head was done nonetheless.<<

Didn’t see it. But a buddy of mine texted me that Ford may have been injured.

No idea beyond that text from a friend who didn’t say anything else.

Didn’t see it. But a buddy of mine texted me that Ford may have been injured.

No idea beyond that text from a friend who didn’t say anything else.
Just said he had an ankle injury earlier and hasn't played since.

This thread is dropping the ball.

Christian Watson down. Clutched right knee after contact. Was able make it to the sidelines but immediately went down and the trainers are looking at him.

The cameraman Ronnie Lane drove Kerby Joseph into after backing him up 12 yards was concussed and remains in the protocol.

O lineman’s dream. Opponent is 130 pounds lighter & has no backside help, watch that blocking sled drill folks.

Addison hurt, looks like cramps
He was holding that same toe at the end of the first half.

I’m hopeful it’s not some form of sprained toe or turf toe.
They were stretching his leg. Looked like a cramp to me.
Well he may have started cramping in half one and stretched it out himself.

Hope he’s fine.
He is back in the game and ran a deep route. I would say he is fine.

Christian Watson down. Clutched right knee after contact. Was able make it to the sidelines but immediately went down and the trainers are looking at him.
“Everything looked good on the scans and whatnot,” Christian Watson said on Monday. “Obviously, I’m just trying to get the initial pain and stuff out of there and I think I’ll be good to go.”

Users who are viewing this thread