What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 7 Sleepers (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
What have you got for a sleeper today at any of the skill positions but certainly RB and WR would be helpful.

-Every week there are a handful of WRs that seem to post respectable numbers on our waiver wire and we kick ourselves for not pulling the trigger.

Are you eye balling anything today?

Doubs: flashed already, 9 targets last week - weird low efficiency but gets Commanders awful secondary today

Gallup: have a feeling he has a blowup game today or very soon why not vs DET?! with Dak back. I think people forget how good Gallup was even buried under Cooper/Lamb. He is healthy and ROS outlook big value in my opinion

EDIT: seeing two gallups while I typed mine feels like some sort of divine confirmation! Giddyup

Doubs: flashed already, 9 targets last week - weird low efficiency but gets Commanders awful secondary today

Gallup: have a feeling he has a blowup game today or very soon why not vs DET?! with Dak back. I think people forget how good Gallup was even buried under Cooper/Lamb. He is healthy and ROS outlook big value in my opinion

EDIT: seeing two gallups while I typed mine feels like some sort of divine confirmation! Giddyup
I was going to post the same thing. Doubs has the volume and with Was secondary, I can see a big game as well.

CHASE CLAYPOOL

He has 16 targets last 2 games and everyone seems eager to try and get a trade worked out here.
Claypool made some tough catches over the last couple weeks and Miami has leaks everywhere in their secondary. no Needham and we haven't seen Byron Jones-Starting Corner all season.
Is Pittsburgh showcasing him to drive up the price? Seems so unlike Pittsburgh and I for whatever reason don't truly believe they are that eager to part ways with Claypool, all the beat writers are heavy into them keeping Chase, i do wonder what is taking Green Bay so long, another week or loss, what's it gonna take for them to understand they don't have a working weapon at WR, if you feel differently, SPEAK UP!

Last edited:
sleepers and/or leverage plays....

RB packers, browns rbs, pierce, fournette, Kenyon Drake
WR woods, cooks, pierce, aiyuk, pittman, corey davis
TE DULCICH (punt), everett, njoku, moreau, otton

I'm running on fumes in a guillotine league lol. I'm starting the following:

Josh Reynolds - Chark is out and this guy has been consistent all year. He gets targets on a good offense while everyone focuses on the sun god. Underrated.
D Peoples Jones - He's been consistent lately and all I need from him is 5 catches and 50 yards. Versus the Ravens D that everyone is passing on it seems like a likely floor.
K Drake - I do not like Gus Edwards being re-activated. However, given how slow they bring back players and cautious they are with injuries, I think this is Drake's offense this week and Browns are soft. Even with a 50/50 split with Hill, I'll take 10-15 touches and hope for a 10 point floor.
I Pacheco - Debating between this and Herbert. He's getting the start, but SF is mostly back. I think at best Chavarius, Talanoa, and Armstead are out but Bosa is still there so I'm not sure that's enough to make them as soft as last week vs Atlanta. Maybe it's enough to make them playable. I'm also not sure if a start means much when there's a committee but I'm at the point where 10-15 quality touches on a good Chief's offense is enough.

Honorary Mention:
Khalil Herbert -
I read an article saying they would go with the hot hand which would be favorable to Herbert considering he's been very hot. I think they may end up splitting carries this game but against NE who is obviously game planning to stop the run, not sure how productive the day will be.

Last edited:
Donovan Peoples-Jones has had a decent three game stretch of targets-receptions-yards:

9-5-71
7-4-50
5-4-74

Baltimore is a nice match-up and if he can have a week like the past 3 but add in a TD he could be a bye-week filler if you are in need.

Regarding Gallup - slow your roll. His production last year was never great. He had a good 4 game stretch of 5 catches but with an avg of 50 yards.

Hope it works for those that believe.

Regarding Gallup - slow your roll. His production last year was never great. He had a good 4 game stretch of 5 catches but with an avg of 50 yards.

Hope it works for those that believe.

Agreed, but the thread is about a 1-week (this week) sleeper, not ROS league winner.

I was going to post the same thing. Doubs has the volume and with Was secondary, I can see a big game as well.
Oof… no catches for either of them… rough

Oof… no catches for either of them… rough
We’ll pass on your lottery numbers for the power ball. 😉

Users who are viewing this thread