What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

westbrook (1 Viewer)

fierro

Footballguy
anyone think its possible for him to get at least 24 carries with at least 120 yds and and 2 tds to go along with at least 3 catches????

i think it is, however, i see that he put up these kind of numbers the last 2 weeks against tough opponents where they needed him and only him to come through.......might we see a little less carries being that they might blow out the browns? i read that bucky will be back as well.

I doubt Westy gets a huge workload this week after getting 33 carries last week. Weather permitting, i think the Eagles air it out more tonight.

lets here some honest predictions
hearhonestly ... i think 120/2 and 3 receptions are reasonable, but 24 carries might be a bit of a stretch since the only time he exceeded 22 was last week against NYG and that game was close throughout (i doubt tonight will be close throughout)i do think he will have more than 120 combined rushing and receiving yards ... so a reasonable expectation could be 18 carries for 130 yds and 5 catches for 60 yds (and 2 TDs)just my thoughts on what might be a reasonable expectation ... obviously anything can happen

I'd really like a 3 carry 30 yard game seeing as I lose if he does anything better then that.

I know I lost!

so we are basically looking at more than 20 carries only if the browns stay close in the game
i don't think that is necessarily true, but i think it is true that he stands a better chance of getting 20 carries if the Browns stay closethe bottom line is that it will most likely be close that he gets what you need him to get

Im in the championship game already, I say rest him the whole game this week and unleash him next week. Someone please send a memo to reid.

thx

Down 29, so I need another big game from him. Given the fact that I need 130 rushing, 60 receiving, and 2 TDs, his line will probably be more like 85, 30, 0.

I'm up 61 going against Westbrook and Akers in the semis - here's to another knee at the one to end the game tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread