What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What animal is this in our house? (4 Viewers)

Definitely not a mouse/mice. Heard it yesterday at 5pm. Tonight, while at work, wife just sent this video. Every noise was from the animal, including the loud one at the end. This thing is in the wall. At one point, she knocked on the wall, it stopped briefly, then just started right back up.

Wtf is this thing?

Camera mounted up there today. Will check footage tomorrow.

Are those snorting sounds near the end the animal or your wife?

He heard from Nikki Minaj that he might become sterile if he got the vax. 

For serious though, a rabies infection sounds like a terrible way to go. 

He heard from Nikki Minaj that he might become sterile if he got the vax. 

For serious though, a rabies infection sounds like a terrible way to go. 
What’s really crazy is it can take years for the symptoms to manifest, as the virus travels along the nerves to the brain.

That guy was probably toast regardless, but with a bite on his neck it’s especially nutty he declined treatment.

What’s really crazy is it can take years for the symptoms to manifest, as the virus travels along the nerves to the brain.

That guy was probably toast regardless, but with a bite on his neck it’s especially nutty he declined treatment.
I feel like am idiot for waiting as long as I did to see a doc for some Achilles problems. 

I'd like to think an animal tied to so many diseases BITING ME ON THE NECK would prompt a quicker trip to the doctor's office, but as a fairly typical man...probably not.

There is a spot next to my chimney that must look like Beverly hills to wildlife. Had squirrels, closed it up. Two years later they chewed through the new wood and I replaced the wood soffit again and put a section of flat metal so they couldn't chew through again.

Now I have a bird in my attic. Same spot almost, but they managed to pull off an area next to the gutter. Pretty sure they already have hatchlings so Ill wait them out and then I think I'm going to try spray foam all around the interior of that area before closing it back up for the fourth time. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That dude is nuts

Lonely.  And dumb, shouldn't be doing that to wildlife, it's not helping them as he tried to claim since "winter's coming".

Those things are fat as ####.  Holy crap, he wouldn't stop feeding them.  They all ended up with at least 3 hot dogs apiece, two separate servings of grapes galore and then a bunch of dog or cat food.

I thought someone was in our house last night.  It was crazy how loud it was.  Clawing and scratching and thumping around.

Went outside this morning to look around and sure enough the ******* pushed up the soffit on a corner of our house. 

Our home is a wildlife haven.

ETA -- This was last night at 10pm and the house was otherwise quiet.
you need to add a spooky soundtrack and then edit the ending so that something jumps out at you.

- [everybody's a critic]

At least you know what it is.
I thought someone was in our house last night. It was crazy how loud it was. Clawing and scratching and thumping around.

Went outside this morning to look around and sure enough the ******* pushed up the soffit on a corner of our house.

Pretty sure I have a racoon in my house. It's something fairly big because it makes a lot of noise. At first I thought we had something in our walls. But now I think it's in the floor/ceiling between the main level and basement. Not sure how a racoon would get there, though. I called someone yesterday and they're coming Tuesday (no rush, I guess :shrug: ).

If it's a racoon, I'm going to be pretty disappointed in my coonhound. Tonight was the first time she seemed to know something was in our house. It was being really loud and then my dog went over to that area of the room and was sniffing around the floor.

I thought someone was in our house last night. It was crazy how loud it was. Clawing and scratching and thumping around.

Pretty sure I have a racoon in my house. It's something fairly big because it makes a lot of noise. At first I thought we had something in our walls. But now I think it's in the floor/ceiling between the main level and basement. Not sure how a racoon would get there, though. I called someone yesterday and they're coming Tuesday (no rush, I guess :shrug: ).

If it's a racoon, I'm going to be pretty disappointed in my coonhound. Tonight was the first time she seemed to know something was in our house. It was being really loud and then my dog went over to that area of the room and was sniffing around the floor.
still recommending shooting holes in the walls

I'm hoping for a possum. They are scary little critters.

Had someone come by today. He thinks it's rats. He set three traps. Hopefully we catch something tonight.

He said he thinks they burrowed underneath our front stoop and then there must be a crack down there somewhere. He suggested pouring more concrete in certain areas and estimated $875 to do that work. If it is rats, and I kill some, and I keep getting more, then I'll consider the concrete but seems a bit pricey if it's just a few rats right now. I've dealt with a few mice before. These are the first rats in our nearly 20 years in this house, so hopefully it's a one-time thing and I can get away with some traps right now.

Had someone come by today. He thinks it's rats. He set three traps. Hopefully we catch something tonight.

He said he thinks they burrowed underneath our front stoop and then there must be a crack down there somewhere. He suggested pouring more concrete in certain areas and estimated $875 to do that work. If it is rats, and I kill some, and I keep getting more, then I'll consider the concrete but seems a bit pricey if it's just a few rats right now. I've dealt with a few mice before. These are the first rats in our nearly 20 years in this house, so hopefully it's a one-time thing and I can get away with some traps right now.
Just don't poison the mo-fo's.

Users who are viewing this thread