What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need Monday night (1 Viewer)

21 points combined from Cutler and Finley in one league. Feeling good about it.

7 points from Crosby in the second league. Had it won already until Tomlinson got another shot after pass interference call...

Problem with playing in 3 leagues is I need so many different things.

Need Knox to go off in one league but don't want Cutler/Hester to go off in another.

Need Rodgers/Finley to go off but don't want the Crosby to score a lot of points.

In my main PPR league I'm up by 50 with James Jones still to go, up against Hester, Olsen, Crosby and the Bears D.

Really don't know what to expect.

Need 46 points, he's done I have Aaron Rodgers, Finley and Green Bay D, all standard scoring, not too many bonuses, just 3 points for a 300 passing game and 3 for 100 yards receiving, not a huge defense scoring league either, need turnovers, sacks or points by the defense themselves.

First time posting in a "what do you need on Monday thread" so I'm hoping it brings me luck. Speaking of that, good luck to all of you as well!

Classic Zealots League scoring. I have Jennings/Briggs and need more than 24.4 pts between them to stay undefeated. It's possible, but not likely.

Down 14...I have Forte and Jennings...he has Crosby. Standard scoring. Not sure why...but I have a bad feeling. Maybe it is because at the last minute yesterday I took out Maclin for S. Smith (CAR) :wall:

The guy I'm playing needs about 20 catches, 300 yds and 5 touchdowns from Jennings... :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
i've already won my game, but we have a weekly payout for most total points. I won it last week and im up 11 points over the only guy who can catch me and he has both GB defense and crosby.

Add in the fact that the owner of Aaron Rodger's is struggling horribly and i want to try and snatch him up from a floundering owner.

I basically want chicago to just completely roll over the packers. :thumbup: realistic odds of this happening are slim to none though. lol, but i can hope!

Finley + Jennings + Crosby to score 38 points. PPR, so about 10 catches, 150 yards, 2 TD's combined from Jennings/Finley and an average night from Crosby to get 'er done.

Two leagues:

League #1 - I need Rodgers & Finley to combine for 50.5 pts in a PPR.

League #2 - I need Cutler and Knox to outscore Peppers and Tillman by 30.

Both of these are possiblities, but I need a barnburner to make it happen. Cutler and Rodgers throwing it all over the place with about 4 TD's apiece should do it.

I need half a point from Olsen in a PPR league. If I don't win tonight it's probably time to flush my playoff aspirations down the drain as I will be 0-3.

I need half a point from Olsen in a PPR league. If I don't win tonight it's probably time to flush my playoff aspirations down the drain as I will be 0-3.
One catch for 5 yards and a lost fumble sounds about right for Olsen tonight.

1st league - I need Cutler, Tramon Williams, and Nick Barnett to come up with 26.2 points tonight (love having guys to watch on MNF) - If only I started Lance Moore over Dez Bryant I would be laughing now.

2nd league - I need Knox to out do Jennings. I am currently up by 4 points.

I need a miracle from A Rodgers......need 44 points.

So I need 5 TDs, 300 yards passing, or 4 TDs, 350 yards passing and 30 yards rushing. In other words, I need a shootout.

Thanks to the rest of my team crapping the bed.

I need a very reasonable 9 points from Jennings and Crosby. I don't think it's too much to ask. :)

I have Finley vs. Hester and I'm down ten. TE get better scoring in this league so it should be close. :SUPERMAN: :)

In one league, I'm up by 26, playing against Forte and GB D/ST. Might be close.

In another, I'm up by 1 point. I need Aromashodu and Finley to get in a pre-game brawl and get DQ'd.

If the Bears D gets 5 touchdowns I have a fighting chance. I would trade that for a do-over Sunday morning.

I need my opponent to get <20 pts from Driver and Crosby, actually fairly worried about that

Rodgers: 400/4/0

Knox: 8/140/2

Crosby: 4 PATs & 1 short FG

Yep, that'll be enough to let me squeak past my opponent who had Brady, Chris Johnson, Gates & Boldin...

Teams in my sig.

In league 1 I am down by 15 with Jennings and Cutler, he has GB Defense

League 2 I am down by 40 with Rodgers and Finley and opponent is finished.

League 1 is basically a lock for me to win IMO but stranger things have happened.

League 2 I am optimistic about but will still be on top of my league even if I lose.

Injuries are starting to mount up though for the coming weeks..

8 points combined from Clay Matthews and Devin Hester (in the bag)

Woodson to not get outscored by Collins and Forte by more than 22 points (not feeling real good)

50 yards or a td from Finley in one league.

In the other league, I am up 17.5 with Finley and Crosby to go. Opponent has Jennings. Yardage is only 3 pts at 100 yards and +1 for each addl 15...so Jennings would have to have a monster game....but I am the king at giving away insurmountable leads. I can see 2 tds and 150 for Jennings; Crosby pulls a hammy on the opening kickoff and Finley gets shut out for me to lose by .5.

Need a Finley coming out party...he is due right?

Make up 26 points and outscore Hester/Packers DST

Lord hear my prayer

Cutlet Stat Line for me to win the game (realistic stat line)

175 yards passing

0 yards rushing

1 td

2 INT

0 Fumbles

League 1: Down by 59 points with Gould and the Bears D/ST to go, she has Crosby. Because of how the scoring is in this league, I've got a shot but who knows.

League 2: Up by 10.5 with Jennings going, she has GB D. I think I can pull this out but again, it's close.

League 3 (IDP league): Up by 8.34 with Jennings, Knox, Forte, and Peppers going - he has Gould. I think I've got this, barring a major collapse by all of the above.

League 4 (IDP league): As long as Peppers and Woodson get more than -42 points, I win! :wolf:

And of course, this goes without saying...a BEARS WIN! :thumbup:

have a 6 point lead with Knox and Crosby going against Packers Defense and Robbie Gould.

....going to be a close one.

Five points from Knox in PPR to pull off a sweep of one of my main competitors in my two leagues and remain in 1st in both.

Users who are viewing this thread