What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need on MNF Week 11 (1 Viewer)

BobbyLayne

Footballguy
I need temporary amnesia after starting Jaylen Warren and Mike Williams (both injured on first touch)

Battle for first place, we each have one player left

Down 11.70

I have Rondale
he has CMC

26% win probability?

more like 2.6%

whachagot whaddayaneed

I just need Hopkins not to reaggravate his hammy tonight, I thought Mike Williams and Kadarious Toney would have been my late season saviors but, now am relying on Hopkins to anchor this WR corps ROS. I should be able to win but w/o Hopkins and these 2 other guys down it will look bleak.

Just CMC to have a decent game and Kittle not to go off.
Last time I played this opponent I had a huge lead going into Monday night...and Allen and Diggs went off...so even with a pretty nice lead, my confidence on this season is low.

No Kyler Murray so i would downgrade all AZ WR options

San Fran likely will control the clock and I think their defense will be able to get off the field quickly at times tonight, we'll see how many punts Arizona is forced to kick tonight.
Coach KK's hot seat is about to get even hotter

Two games up in the air:

1) Need Hopkins to stay within 7 points of Deebo

2) Need 18 points out of Conner, Rondale Moore and Robie Gould in .5 PPR

Up 47 PPR with his Aiyuk and Hufanga (safety) and my Zach Allen to go.

I'm hoping for a low scoring game from both. Murray being out hurts because they'll slam Conner into the line and Hufanga will pick up tackles if they shift him into the box. Dang.

Up 47 PPR with his Aiyuk and Hufanga (safety) and my Zach Allen to go.

I'm hoping for a low scoring game from both. Murray being out hurts because they'll slam Conner into the line and Hufanga will pick up tackles if they shift him into the box. Dang.
On the bright side, Murray throws more picks, so that could limit ball hawk Hufanga's effectiveness a bit.

Good luck!

In a non-PPR league, I need CMC and Hopkins to outscore Deebo by 14 points. I'm relatively confident.

In a PPR league, I need CMC, Hopkins, and Deebo to outscore Kittle by 31 points. Still relatively confident.

Just some signs of life from CMAC honestly. I traded for him before last week and was a little dismayed at how much work Mitchell got after just being activated from IR.

Need 5.6 points in PPR from Kittle. The way the TE landscape has gone, it's not a foregone conclusion. CBS has me a 69% favorite......maybe it's just a coin flip.

Like to see a productive game from Hopkins and he finishes unscathed and healthy and able to play in week 12 before their bye week.

Up by 40+ points. Hopkins vs. Connor and SF D

All I needed was for Murray to sit, picked up Colt McCoy to block my opponent couple days ago. Murray owner waited too long

1% chance to win going in with Kittle and the goof guys vs Az D on the bad guys.

Won on the backs of my K and 2 TEs (45 Points) no thanks to my QB and RBs (9points)

I have Rondale
Same here, and I was up and playing Rondale and some damn kicker against Deebo Samuel. Rondale was out after a couple plays and I figured I was doomed. But luckily Kyle Shanahan doesn't like his players to get too many fantasy points so Deebo was held down and I squeaked out a win.

Got Shanahan’d. McCaffrey sees limited carries and nothing in the 2nd galf. Kittle gets a 4th quarter TD and I lose.

Users who are viewing this thread