What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need on MNF? (1 Viewer)

I have Bryant Johnson and I'm up by 35

He has Grossman, Clark, Davis and Bears D.

It's going to be a nail bitter. :mellow:

At least 20 from TJ to have a chance (down 16, opponent has Berrian and D. Clark).

I'm thinking 25 is a more realistic number that I need. I don't forsee the Bears having to throw a whole lot. Maybe for the first quarter and a half. Bye then they should have a pretty commanding lead. My fear is that if that happens, they rest TJ and let Benson get some gametime.

edge to have under 19 pts

ppr league w/.5 per reception

:football: <--------all the bears stacking the box against edge

(and leinert throwing 4 tds to increase his value and I can then try to trade him)

Anquan Boldin and Desmond Clark to combine for less than 32.4 points. :banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up by 4 I believe in my 32 team league. He has Gilmore, I have Grossman and Gould. I'm liking my chances. :thumbup:

I have a 7 point lead

I have:

Boldin

Berrian

T. Walters

He has:

Desmond Clark

I was kicking his can all over the place (Queen reference #1 today) until his Terrell Owens went off for 3 TD's. :wall:

I still like my chances though. ;)

Down 16 given my propensity to play against someone having season-high weeks from half the roster (Hoosiermama and Roy Williams)

Need TJ and Dezi Clark to score 17 more than Rex Grossman.

Run, Run, Run, Run, Run Chicago. :stillers:

I am up 50 points... had an awesome week. Still have a small chance at losing!

He has Bears D, Boldin, and Des Clark.

Now I am not sure if anyone can calculate this haha, but I figure that if Boldin does well (scores) then it would be good enough to knock down the Bears Def score.... so I am in a good place there, unless Bears shutout the Cards but Boldin still ends up with 150 yards plus receiving?

I need Des Clark to not score.

Rex & Robbie need to get me 62 points because my opponent's team all had their best week of the season and scored 12 total TDs. :rant:

3 league.

First Down Down by 20 need (Boldin + Muhsin) > 20

Second Up by 21 need Berrian < 21

Third Up by 17 need (Berrian + Bears D) < 17

So overall I need Boldin to go off which will hurt the Bears D and if the bears score I need it to be Muhsin not Berrian.

I need Barrian to go for less than 15. Not feeling too strongly about my chances. (.5 PPR - bonuses all over the friggin place)

In another league I'm down by 4 with Gould and B Johnson playing. If I don't get my points something awful happened.

Down by six with Boldin and Berrian to play.

1/15 yards

6 per TD

If one of them scores a TD, it's in the bag. Otherwise, a hundred combined yards should do it. Trying for 6-0!

down by 11...have Berrian and Gould left...

statistically it should happen...but I've seen stranger things...

mojorizin said:
Down 16 given my propensity to play against someone having season-high weeks from half the roster (Hoosiermama and Roy Williams)Need TJ and Dezi Clark to score 17 more than Rex Grossman. Run, Run, Run, Run, Run Chicago. :stillers:
I'm with you -I'm up 8 Thomas Jones and Desmond Clark to govsGrossman, Berrian, and Alex BrownHopefully Bears' passing will be unneccessary in the 2nd half.Da BEARS

Need 8 points out of Berrian to win. PPR league, 1 pt/20 yds, 6pt/TD.

Berrian's going for 4 rec, 59 yards, and a TD brought back on a penalty. Bank on it. :bag:

TJ + Benson to outscore Grossman by 13 points. Not likely to happen, but nearly half my team was either out or on bye this week.

I need Rex and Anquan to not outscore Mushy by 30. I think I'm pretty safe.

mojorizin said:
Down 16 given my propensity to play against someone having season-high weeks from half the roster (Hoosiermama and Roy Williams)Need TJ and Dezi Clark to score 17 more than Rex Grossman. Run, Run, Run, Run, Run Chicago. :stillers:
I'm with you -I'm up 8 Thomas Jones and Desmond Clark to govsGrossman, Berrian, and Alex BrownHopefully Bears' passing will be unneccessary in the 2nd half.Da BEARS
:thumbup: I will cheer for you, my friend.

Up by 30 in a PPR league that awards a full point per reception, and my opponent has Edge left tonight, so obviously I need Edge to produce under 30. Based on our scoring that lead ought to hold up since Edge's high for the season is 17, but you never know. Hopefully the Bears D won't pick this week to fall down on the job.

league one: Ahead by 3.1 - need CHI D to not get outscored by Berrian by more than 3 points.

League two: I'm ahead by 31 so I need to hold Muhhamad and Jones to 30 pts or less combined.

league three: I have already won but Berrian can pile on just a little bit to drive it home to my arch rival.

I am in 6 leagues. I am looking at 1-5 this week which would be the worst by a landslide. I would need 50+ points depending on the league (one of which have no one playing tonight)

So, in other words, what I need is access to the coding of Yahoo, CBS and NFL.com so I can go in and manipulate the scores because it isnt going to happen otherwise.

I am in 6 leagues. I am looking at 1-5 this week which would be the worst by a landslide. I would need 50+ points depending on the league (one of which have no one playing tonight)So, in other words, what I need is access to the coding of Yahoo, CBS and NFL.com so I can go in and manipulate the scores because it isnt going to happen otherwise.
I need Larry Fitz to actually play, and fumble the ball 3 times, or maybe fumble twice and throw an INT.The LT owner is playing Fitz and I am still 5 points behind!! GRR

70 points from Grossman, TJ, Boldin, Urlacher and Mike Brown + whatever Gerald Hayes scores for my opponent. It's doable, but... sheesh. Go Bears.

Crimson Hawk said:
Oh about 400 yards passing and 4 TDs by Grossman.
That works for me. I need Grossman and Berrian to combine for 45+ points. There isn't a single week so far this season where they have done it...So they're due right ? :unsure:

I need 110 points from B. Johnson. I played the high scorer for the year. He had Holt, TO, R. Williams, to name a few. What are my chances? I guess if BJ has 400 yards receiving and 9 TD's I will have a chance.

For Boldin not to score 58 pts :) And just think if I started S Smith over Evans (thought a trade was going through for Manning so I sat him) :excited:

GB LT, FWP, and Coles.

Scenario 1: I need the Bears to trade for LT and then for him to put up another game like he had yesterday.

Scenario 2: The Cardinals scoring 102 pts v. the Rams while not allowing a sack or commiting a turnover.

Actually think 1 is more likely then 2.

Users who are viewing this thread