What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need tomorrow and Monday? (1 Viewer)

Down 36 in a .5 ppr with Brees, Graham and Bell vs. Bears D and Colston. Going to be a barn burner.

So im down 8 with Rodgers and Bell or Jordy vs Graham.

I like my chances with the 9ers win tonight, but ill feel a TON better after getting 40 between Rodgers and Bell/Jordy tomorrow!!! That said, I wish I had a clear start between Bell and Jordy! That #### is a complete toss up!!!

My match up is a complete toss up. I am -11 right now in PPR, I have Brees+Colston+Bell+Kasay vs. Roddy+Sproles+GB DST

I just expect GB defense to go completely nuts, I get destroyed by defenses. Faced Seattle last week, barely survived.

Who has the advantage do you guys think? DST scoring is a bit inflated, 2pts for sacks.

I need about 120 between:

Khalil Bell

Drew Brees

Julio Jones

Jimmy Graham

Roman Harper

William Moore

It's possible, but highly improbable.

Down 23.75 from what I can tell; to take the FBG subscriber contest I need the GB D and Jimmy Graham to light it up big time. I also need Roddy, Lance Moore and the NO D to be held in check. Asking for quite a bit but excited about the possibilities.

Up 14 with Brees. Going up against Earl Bennett and Lance Moore. I like my chances but am hoping Moore sits. He has no other options.

Thanks to Romo and McCoy, I need a miracle. I am down 43 (ppr) with Roddy and Colston vs. John Kasay. I give myself a 10% chance.

Down by 40

He has Gould and bishop

I have brees, sproles, lofton and woodson

It will be close. :popcorn:

Old Skool Td only league 1200 up for grabs.

I'm up 6 with

Bell

Ivory

Kasey

he has

Driver

Jones

Graham

I also had K. Smith on my bench :wall: and would be up 18 right now.

Two dynasty leagues with sweats, both ppr..

Down 13.35 with Jimmy vs Julio

Down 21.32 with Jimmy and Roddy with him having nobody.

Hopefully will be 3-1 in title games imy 10 dynasty leagues.

Well, I need Jimmy Graham to get me 8-9 more fantasy points than Tony Gonzalez on Monday. I doubt it is going to happen but if it did, I would like something like 90 yards 1 TD for Graham and 60 yards 0 TD for Gonzalez. Tall order considering Gonzalez had both of his best games the weeks I played him.

I am up 41.6. My team is finished, going against Brees and Gonzo. Standard scoring, but passing TDs are worth 6. I think this is a complete 50/50 toss up, and will have trouble sleeping until it is over.

/Drafting Bree's in the 1st next season if possible

Down 40.7 points - PPR league (1.25 TE PPR)

I have Finley, Julio Jones and Crosby left

Other team has Kasay left

Not feeling too good about this (Harvin on bench for Nicks) :angry:

MOX league

opponent is done, I need 18 combined from K. Bell and Julio

it's going to be close

League one: non PPR, down by 39, but I have Julio and Ryan to go. They scored 40 last week, so.... :unsure:

League two: PPR, down by 6, but I have Aaron Rodgers, K. Bell, and P. Thomas to go. :thumbup: Bonus $250 these 3 can get at least 42 pts, as I'll be season pts leader.

League three: PPR, down by 1, I have Aaron Rodgers, Julio, and Cobb vs. Ryan, Kasay, and GB defense. This is going to be nip and tuck the whole way. :popcorn: As long as I don't lose by 90 pts, I get the extra dough for season pts leader here as well.

No matter what happens, it's been a fine season!

Need Rodgers to not score more than 42pts. My Bears stink, but I think they can even keep him under 30.

Need Mike Turner to have the game of his life, and Matt Ryan and Marques Colston to get into a fight in the tunnel and kill each other.

Feel pretty good.

Down 19.

He has Julio

I have Brees, Graham, Matt Bryant, and Kahlil Bell (yup, trusted him because of the Felix/Morris/Laurent mess).

He had Romo which really hurt him...and Bailey.

Only thing that kept me in it with Dez and McCoy not doing much. Thankfully Spiller and Harvin came through.

Ha, I need about about 70 points from Sproles and Kasay. My team fell into the playoffs with a tie to get in and got hot somehow the last couple weeks. I actually made it to the championship game and now the magic has worn off and my team is actually playing like you would expect. I got blown out today. At least I'm in the money.

Need Starks and Gonzales to not score 25 combined in my td heavy league. So as long as they dont get 3 Tds I should be okay.

Up by 19 with nothing left, opponent has Ryan, Julio Jones, Roddy, and Turner. I basically need the Falcons to take a wrong turn at Albuquerque and not show up to the game.

Up by 19 with nothing left, opponent has Ryan, Julio Jones, Roddy, and Turner. I basically need the Falcons to take a wrong turn at Albuquerque and not show up to the game.
Damn! He put all his eggs in one basket, didn't he?eta: Albuquerque would be a reeeeally bad turn. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I am up by 37.85 in PPR with R. White, Colston & Kasay to go. He still has Brees, Packers D & Julio Jones. Could be close if Brees goes nuts. :unsure: :loco:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweating my championship dream after falling victim to Romo's no show, even though the rest of my team hung tough. :kicksrock:

I'm currently up 67 points with Roddy White and Roman Harper left to go. My opponent has Aaron Rodgers, Kahlil Bell, Jermichael Finley, Charles Woodson and Charlie Peprah.

Just utterly dismayed since the loss of Romo, but thankfully I still have a decent shot. Many others didn't have the same luck, and I feel for them.

PPR up 87. My opponent has

Rodgers

Turner

Colston

Tony Gonzalaz

Falcons D

Don't really know how to feel about it. Should be close....

I am basically hoping my Khalil Bell cancels out his GB defense tomorrow and I should be in good shape. DST's in my league get 2 points per sack though and +5 from all the standard points allowed in yahoo settings.

If that happens I should go into Monday around -10 with my Brees Colston and Kasay versus his Roddy and Sproles. Someone tell me if this favors me or not? PPR plus 3 point bonus @100 yards. It's a toss up IMO, Roddy and Sproles have such high floors in PPR, I basically need Colston to score or go over 100 and hope his guys don't go nuts.

Custom scoring (average game score is 50 points). I have 12 point lead with Colston/GB DEF and he has Roddy White/PK Kasey. I had Romo, so score is closer than I like. If Colston=White, I win.

Users who are viewing this thread