What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is your commute like? (1 Viewer)

What is your commute in the evening?

• 0-5 minutes

Votes: 33 15.3%
  • 5-10 minutes

Votes: 22 10.2%
  • 10-30 minutes

Votes: 65 30.2%
  • 30-60 minutes

Votes: 67 31.2%
  • 6o minutes plus?

Votes: 28 13.0%

• Total voters
See, I don’t get this - I may have a longish commute but I almost never travel.  I’m home to eat dinner with my family every night and put the kids to bed. :shrug:  
I get it I’m just teasing. 

I fly prob 6 days a month. Actually enjoy the travel at that level. But the other days I’m home when the kids get off the bus, can take them to sports and events etc. 

This is going to sound very judge-y- but how does it take you 25-30 minutes to go 4 miles in Fort Mill, SC?  Do you bike every day?
Not judgey, the county planners suck. They've allowed about 11,000 new home starts / multi-family units to be built over the last few years and did nothing to improve the infrastructure. They are addressing it now, after-the-fact but it's going to be painful. The main cause for the delay is I have to drive through one of the main avenues to get onto the interstate in the county so it backs up and you just sit. There really isn't anyway around it because I work directly on the other side of it so going around just puts you in the same traffic but one exit down.

No lie, biking is a viable option when they start work on the interchange. There are sidewalks all the way except for the last 1/2 mile or so. That's the part that worries me, there is no place for you to ride and I don't trust the drivers here enough to undertake that.

Users who are viewing this thread