What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What players have increased their value (1 Viewer)

-OZ-

Footballguy
Almost everyone who plays FF is watching the playoffs, so does it follow that a big game in the playoffs means increased visability and perceived value?If so, what players have increased their ADP most in these playoffs?Off hand, two come to mind (happen to be on my roster :) ) Matt Jones - the top WR with Leftwich, anyone who was under a rock before, or took his last few games of the season without Leftwich as meaning a lot should have a new opinion. His fans are bigger fans now as well.Ben Roethlisberger - finally getting the recognition he deserves, demonstrated that he can take over the offense. Also, if at all possible:Steve Smith - #2 WR drafted next year?

here are a couple:Darrell Jackson - he proved he is back to full speed. He looked great.Heath Miller - He seems to be improving and Ben is comfortable with him. Miller could easily be a top 8 TE next year at a low price.Big Ben - agree with youJake D - we fantasy guys do not give him enough credit. For the limited weapons, he has to work with, he produces. And, yes, I think Smith is a great weapon, but not many others on that team.

Almost everyone who plays FF is watching the playoffs, so does it follow that a big game in the playoffs means increased visability and perceived value?

If so, what players have increased their ADP most in these playoffs?

Off hand, two come to mind (happen to be on my roster :) )

Matt Jones - the top WR with Leftwich, anyone who was under a rock before, or took his last few games of the season without Leftwich as meaning a lot should have a new opinion. His fans are bigger fans now as well.

Ben Roethlisberger - finally getting the recognition he deserves, demonstrated that he can take over the offense.

Also, if at all possible:

Steve Smith - #2 WR drafted next year?
Regarding Smith - seems like he's #1 right now to me.....And no casual fan is going to remember Matt Jones from these playoffs.

Regarding Smith - seems like he's #1 right now to me.....

And no casual fan is going to remember Matt Jones from these playoffs.
With Palmer's injury, I guess I can buy that.Jones: Emphasis on the casual, then ok.

Users who are viewing this thread