What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What would happen if I fought a featherweight boxer? (1 Viewer)

I have read only the first post and the last page of posts but heres my take.

Apparently we are looking at a 5' 125lb male featherweight professional boxer.

This is going to be a streetfight with no weapons.

OP has no prior experience in professional fighting.

OP says he sill win not just survive?

OP has above average athletic skill.

Yes you have a chance at winning. You could get lucky and catch him with a punch that knocks him out. Opponent being so small drastically lessens this probability, his quickness lessens it as well, as does his knowledge of defense.

So you have very little chance of catching him flush with enough power to stop him.

On the other hand he can almost fearlessly throw punches at your body until you cant take it anymore. He doesnt even have to hit you in the head. If he does hit you in the head you can probably shake off many of them, although it will still suck, very much.

With all this said Id give you 3-5 minutes against an aggressive opponent. You will lose.

I understand your side of the argument. I would never agree that someone could kick my ### be it a featherweight or Brock Lesnar. I have too much confidence in myself .

As an outsider looking in, you don't stand a chance.
He is not shaking off a few punches from a pro boxer.
From a featherwieght he will, unless he has a glass jaw.
what about shattered ribs? because that is what would happen first..
Just about to post that. A clean straight right to the body would cripple a fighter and eliminate the height advantage immediately.

I have read only the first post and the last page of posts but heres my take.Apparently we are looking at a 5' 125lb male featherweight professional boxer.This is going to be a streetfight with no weapons.OP has no prior experience in professional fighting.OP says he sill win not just survive?OP has above average athletic skill.Yes you have a chance at winning. You could get lucky and catch him with a punch that knocks him out. Opponent being so small drastically lessens this probability, his quickness lessens it as well, as does his knowledge of defense.So you have very little chance of catching him flush with enough power to stop him.On the other hand he can almost fearlessly throw punches at your body until you cant take it anymore. He doesnt even have to hit you in the head. If he does hit you in the head you can probably shake off many of them, although it will still suck, very much.With all this said Id give you 3-5 minutes against an aggressive opponent. You will lose.I understand your side of the argument. I would never agree that someone could kick my ### be it a featherweight or Brock Lesnar. I have too much confidence in myself . As an outsider looking in, you don't stand a chance.
Like I said.. I doubt I'd throw a punch. Versus a boxer, punching sounds like a poor idea.And I have no issue saying Brock lesnar would kick my ###. I base about 0% of my self worth on my ability to fight. There is no bravado here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes you have a chance at winning. You could get lucky and catch him with a punch that knocks him out. Opponent being so small drastically lessens this probability, his quickness lessens it as well, as does his knowledge of defense.

So you have very little chance of catching him flush with enough power to stop him.

On the other hand he can almost fearlessly throw punches at your body until you cant take it anymore. He doesnt even have to hit you in the head. If he does hit you in the head you can probably shake off many of them, although it will still suck, very much.

With all this said Id give you 3-5 minutes against an aggressive opponent. You will lose.

I understand your side of the argument. I would never agree that someone could kick my ### be it a featherweight or Brock Lesnar. I have too much confidence in myself .

No.
The featherweights don't knock each other out. :shrug: I'm not buying a guy that small is gonna catch me that solid swinging a foot or more over his head. He'd have to be standing close enough for me to full on bear-hug him to even try it. If i can get my hands on him.. over.

The featherweights don't knock each other out. :shrug: I'm not buying a guy that small is gonna catch me that solid swinging a foot or more over his head. He'd have to be standing close enough for me to full on bear-hug him to even try it. If i can get my hands on him.. over.
They also wear pillows on their hands when they hit each other.

I'm not buying a guy that small is gonna catch me that solid swinging a foot or more over his head.
If you aren't boxing him, why would he try to punch you in the head? He would be wailing on your kidneys.
I am fully aware that as ya'll play this fight out in our heads there are an infinite number of ways you guys can come up with for the tiny dude to over power me. The further this conversation goes, the more invincible the tiny guy gets. Have at it.

The featherweights don't knock each other out. :unsure: I'm not buying a guy that small is gonna catch me that solid swinging a foot or more over his head. He'd have to be standing close enough for me to full on bear-hug him to even try it. If i can get my hands on him.. over.
Doesn't seem to stop the bigger fighters. Odd isn't it? Reading this thread you'd think the tiny dudes would be killing each other withh all their speed and power.

Doesn't seem to stop the bigger fighters. Odd isn't it? Reading this thread you'd think the tiny dudes would be killing each other withh all their speed and power.
Featherweights knock each other out all the time. They have power.

I have read only the first post and the last page of posts but heres my take.Apparently we are looking at a 5' 125lb male featherweight professional boxer.This is going to be a streetfight with no weapons.OP has no prior experience in professional fighting.OP says he sill win not just survive?OP has above average athletic skill.Yes you have a chance at winning. You could get lucky and catch him with a punch that knocks him out. Opponent being so small drastically lessens this probability, his quickness lessens it as well, as does his knowledge of defense.So you have very little chance of catching him flush with enough power to stop him.On the other hand he can almost fearlessly throw punches at your body until you cant take it anymore. He doesnt even have to hit you in the head. If he does hit you in the head you can probably shake off many of them, although it will still suck, very much.With all this said Id give you 3-5 minutes against an aggressive opponent. You will lose.I understand your side of the argument. I would never agree that someone could kick my ### be it a featherweight or Brock Lesnar. I have too much confidence in myself . As an outsider looking in, you don't stand a chance.
Like I said.. I doubt I'd throw a punch. Versus a boxer, punching sounds like a poor idea.And I have no issue saying Brock lesnar would kick my ###. I base about 0% of my self worth on my ability to fight. There is no bravado here.
There is a very good chance you get tackled and pummeled on the ground.

what about shattered ribs? because that is what would happen first..
I thought I covered that the previous two sentences. FWIW Id rather get KO'd by a head shot than a body blow.

No.
Who are you, Zangief?

I think you covered this already but I forget. Have you ever taken a punch before? If so in what context?

In a no-holds brawl (I assume this means eye gouging, wrestling, anything goes), you have a fighting chance based on out weighing the boxer by 100 pounds.
He still has no chance.You people are ####### insane if you think that 100 pounds makes a difference when you are talking about world class athletes that take, and give beatings for a living. Your punches are not going to knock him out, even if you were lucky enough to connect. He would be wailing on your midsection and you would be puking blood in no time.
I found myself laughing at this because it's so true :goodposting:

I'm envisioning david and goliath, but david's a professional fighter and goliath is a sweaty office worker who likes pork rinds.

You'd probably get worked over pretty good by a featherweight pro boxer not because of his amazing boxing skills, but because he's in much, much better shape than you.

You rush him take him to the ground and try to beat on him. But because you don't know know anything about ground fighting (wrestling, jiujitsu, sambo, etc) you can't control the guy or throw strikes effectively, so you both flail around awkwardly on the ground for a bit. You get really tired and he gets to his feet and lights you up like a Christmas tree.

:hey:

Thanks for breathing life back into this one. Matuski thinking 20 lbs. is the difference between him winning and losing against the best pound-for-pound boxer in the world may be the most delusional rambling in the history of the internet.

:hey:Thanks for breathing life back into this one. Matuski thinking 20 lbs. is the difference between him winning and losing against the best pound-for-pound boxer in the world may be the most delusional rambling in the history of the internet.
I'm sure Pac could cut weight for this fight.

If this is a street fight that pro boxer is going to give him a couple of good kidney punches and drop him like a sack of potatoes. Not only does he know how to throw a punch with power, but now he isn't limited to the rules of boxing.

If this is a street fight that pro boxer is going to give him a couple of good kidney punches and drop him like a sack of potatoes. Not only does he know how to throw a punch with power, but now he isn't limited to the rules of boxing.
a quick, precise shot to the nads- GAME OVER :lol:

When I graduated from college, I was 5'5", 140 lbs on a fat day. If we were to get in some sort of no strikes MMA type of contest, I'd put a lot of money on myself. I say no strikes because I have zero experience with that sort of thing. You previously said that you wouldn't box someone like that anyhow.While I'm not a boxer, I am a wrestler. I was a HS state runner up, and an average D3 college wrestler. I have wrestled against national champs; I have wrestled in national tournaments. I'm by no means a MMA expert, but I know my way around the mat.Here's what I know: 1. from a fly-weight's perspective, about rolling with bigger opponents: There is a significant speed difference in guys over 170 or so. You big guys looks at us fly-weights, and think, man, that dude is quick...we look at you and think, man, he's slow. If you try to make a move, you are so slow to develop it that we see it coming a mile away, and have already started what ever counter we want before you get there. It's not that hard - when you train against lightning quick fly-weights and then go against someone bigger, everything slows down.2. because you are bigger, I know you will want to try to use your weight and muscle me - you want to play to your strength. Bull rush me...I dare you. I know it's coming, and because I'm faster than you, I will move. Again, because you aren't as fast and can't change directions quickly (damn inertia), you will end up with your face on the ground and me on your back.3. in the event that you do get a hold of me, I'm squirmy enough that I guarantee I'll get out. I'm good like that.I know all this because I have rolled with bigger opponents. We used to do this in practice all the time - break the monotony of rolling with the same guys every day. What I give up in girth and strength, I have in speed, agility, and wiggle.And, I'm not that good. Someone with MMA experience that includes even a little wrestling will be fine. Your best strategy would be to keep a distance and box - use your reach as an advantage, and don't let him get in on you; but at the same time don't let him get control of any arm or leg because he will use it against you.
update:Since making this post, I have started taking jiu-jitsu and MMA style kickboxing. I have about 7 or 8 months of jiu-jitsu, and only about 3 or 4 weeks of kickboxing. here's what I know:*jiu-jitsu isn't really about weight. It just doesn't matter all that much. I'm not saying it doesn't matter at all, but it is a different ball-game than wrestling even. *having longer limbs can help you or hurt you. You can lock up some submissions easier, but having longer arms makes it easier for someone to lock up on you. If you don't know what you are doing, having a longer reach (i.e. being taller) works against you in terms of submission defense.* as a short fighter, I know my limitations and how to work within that system. There's a lot more to boxing than I was aware of - I would think that someone without any formal training would get schooled pretty quickly. I know that when I'm working on my feet against a moderately experienced fighter, I feel absolutely silly. Fighting isn't about swinging wildly, it's about how to move, slip punches, how to set up combos, how to transfer momentum, how to punch without leaving your jaw exposed...it's not easy by any means. * there is a guy in our dojo who is probably 5-6, 135 lbs. high school kid, I think he's a junior. I haven't watched him spar (kickbox) very much, but I have seen him routinely dismantle guys in the 6'2", 200 lb range. Not guys off the street either - I'm talking about guys with about as much experience as I have. The dude is good.I guess the point I'm trying to make here is that experience counts. Lots of experience + conditioning = easy win for the little guy.

When I graduated from college, I was 5'5", 140 lbs on a fat day. If we were to get in some sort of no strikes MMA type of contest, I'd put a lot of money on myself. I say no strikes because I have zero experience with that sort of thing. You previously said that you wouldn't box someone like that anyhow.While I'm not a boxer, I am a wrestler. I was a HS state runner up, and an average D3 college wrestler. I have wrestled against national champs; I have wrestled in national tournaments. I'm by no means a MMA expert, but I know my way around the mat.Here's what I know: 1. from a fly-weight's perspective, about rolling with bigger opponents: There is a significant speed difference in guys over 170 or so. You big guys looks at us fly-weights, and think, man, that dude is quick...we look at you and think, man, he's slow. If you try to make a move, you are so slow to develop it that we see it coming a mile away, and have already started what ever counter we want before you get there. It's not that hard - when you train against lightning quick fly-weights and then go against someone bigger, everything slows down.2. because you are bigger, I know you will want to try to use your weight and muscle me - you want to play to your strength. Bull rush me...I dare you. I know it's coming, and because I'm faster than you, I will move. Again, because you aren't as fast and can't change directions quickly (damn inertia), you will end up with your face on the ground and me on your back.3. in the event that you do get a hold of me, I'm squirmy enough that I guarantee I'll get out. I'm good like that.I know all this because I have rolled with bigger opponents. We used to do this in practice all the time - break the monotony of rolling with the same guys every day. What I give up in girth and strength, I have in speed, agility, and wiggle.And, I'm not that good. Someone with MMA experience that includes even a little wrestling will be fine. Your best strategy would be to keep a distance and box - use your reach as an advantage, and don't let him get in on you; but at the same time don't let him get control of any arm or leg because he will use it against you.
update:Since making this post, I have started taking jiu-jitsu and MMA style kickboxing. I have about 7 or 8 months of jiu-jitsu, and only about 3 or 4 weeks of kickboxing. here's what I know:*jiu-jitsu isn't really about weight. It just doesn't matter all that much. I'm not saying it doesn't matter at all, but it is a different ball-game than wrestling even. *having longer limbs can help you or hurt you. You can lock up some submissions easier, but having longer arms makes it easier for someone to lock up on you. If you don't know what you are doing, having a longer reach (i.e. being taller) works against you in terms of submission defense.* as a short fighter, I know my limitations and how to work within that system. There's a lot more to boxing than I was aware of - I would think that someone without any formal training would get schooled pretty quickly. I know that when I'm working on my feet against a moderately experienced fighter, I feel absolutely silly. Fighting isn't about swinging wildly, it's about how to move, slip punches, how to set up combos, how to transfer momentum, how to punch without leaving your jaw exposed...it's not easy by any means. * there is a guy in our dojo who is probably 5-6, 135 lbs. high school kid, I think he's a junior. I haven't watched him spar (kickbox) very much, but I have seen him routinely dismantle guys in the 6'2", 200 lb range. Not guys off the street either - I'm talking about guys with about as much experience as I have. The dude is good.I guess the point I'm trying to make here is that experience counts. Lots of experience + conditioning = easy win for the little guy.
He also is failing to realize a trained puncher at 135 can do just as much damage as a 200 pound man who does not have proper technique. The difference is the trained guy knows how to do it without leaving himself wide open.

How about Michelle Waterston? aka the Karate Hottie

Part time model and full time fighter

5'4" 123#

She was the professional fighter on Bully Beatdown last night.

Black belt Karate and expert Muay Thai fighter.

Pic

Google Images

Interesting read coming from a person with wrestling background. BJJ is all about leverage, quickness and less about pure strength.A guy I know, who actually fights professionally at 155, routinely throws around big State trooper types in class like they are rag dolls. Seeing it firsthand got me hooked on it. It is not uncommon for a guy being outweighed by 150+ lbs to dominate the much larger guy when using proper technique and timing. You are right that the bigger guys underestimate the speed the little folks employ.

No.
Featherweights KO each other a lot. Look at Nonito Donaire- guy is bantamweight at 118 pounds and would blow your head off with one shot and you wouldn't even see it coming. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9xy8hdmzqA

When I graduated from college, I was 5'5", 140 lbs on a fat day. If we were to get in some sort of no strikes MMA type of contest, I'd put a lot of money on myself. I say no strikes because I have zero experience with that sort of thing. You previously said that you wouldn't box someone like that anyhow.

While I'm not a boxer, I am a wrestler. I was a HS state runner up, and an average D3 college wrestler. I have wrestled against national champs; I have wrestled in national tournaments. I'm by no means a MMA expert, but I know my way around the mat.

Here's what I know:

1. from a fly-weight's perspective, about rolling with bigger opponents: There is a significant speed difference in guys over 170 or so. You big guys looks at us fly-weights, and think, man, that dude is quick...we look at you and think, man, he's slow. If you try to make a move, you are so slow to develop it that we see it coming a mile away, and have already started what ever counter we want before you get there. It's not that hard - when you train against lightning quick fly-weights and then go against someone bigger, everything slows down.

2. because you are bigger, I know you will want to try to use your weight and muscle me - you want to play to your strength. Bull rush me...I dare you. I know it's coming, and because I'm faster than you, I will move. Again, because you aren't as fast and can't change directions quickly (damn inertia), you will end up with your face on the ground and me on your back.

3. in the event that you do get a hold of me, I'm squirmy enough that I guarantee I'll get out. I'm good like that.

I know all this because I have rolled with bigger opponents. We used to do this in practice all the time - break the monotony of rolling with the same guys every day. What I give up in girth and strength, I have in speed, agility, and wiggle.

And, I'm not that good. Someone with MMA experience that includes even a little wrestling will be fine.

Your best strategy would be to keep a distance and box - use your reach as an advantage, and don't let him get in on you; but at the same time don't let him get control of any arm or leg because he will use it against you.
update:Since making this post, I have started taking jiu-jitsu and MMA style kickboxing. I have about 7 or 8 months of jiu-jitsu, and only about 3 or 4 weeks of kickboxing. here's what I know:

*jiu-jitsu isn't really about weight. It just doesn't matter all that much. I'm not saying it doesn't matter at all, but it is a different ball-game than wrestling even.

*having longer limbs can help you or hurt you. You can lock up some submissions easier, but having longer arms makes it easier for someone to lock up on you. If you don't know what you are doing, having a longer reach (i.e. being taller) works against you in terms of submission defense.

* as a short fighter, I know my limitations and how to work within that system. There's a lot more to boxing than I was aware of - I would think that someone without any formal training would get schooled pretty quickly. I know that when I'm working on my feet against a moderately experienced fighter, I feel absolutely silly. Fighting isn't about swinging wildly, it's about how to move, slip punches, how to set up combos, how to transfer momentum, how to punch without leaving your jaw exposed...it's not easy by any means.

* there is a guy in our dojo who is probably 5-6, 135 lbs. high school kid, I think he's a junior. I haven't watched him spar (kickbox) very much, but I have seen him routinely dismantle guys in the 6'2", 200 lb range. Not guys off the street either - I'm talking about guys with about as much experience as I have. The dude is good.

I guess the point I'm trying to make here is that experience counts. Lots of experience + conditioning = easy win for the little guy.
He also is failing to realize a trained puncher at 135 can do just as much damage as a 200 pound man who does not have proper technique. The difference is the trained guy knows how to do it without leaving himself wide open.
Still 10 pounds over (2 weight classes). And 25 pounds under. And 3-6 inches too tall. We aren't talking about a smaller guy.. we are talking about an itsy bitsy teenie tiny guy. It seems every time this thread is bumped people want to start over with a bigger opponent.

This is how pacquiao was brought into the mix. You guys struggled post after post after post to find a fighter that fit, I humored the pacquiao attempt (too tall). I still haven't seen a man in real life (outside of a couple midgets) that fit the size parameters. Every time I meet or see someone I think is tiny enough.. they aren't.

Even the youtube videos linked above.. the guys are 5'6". Quite a bit outside the 5 foot nothing piece. Height was and is just (nearly) as important as the weight. Fun to watch, but doesn't work.

Chets chick does work. Odd that the only examples (forgive me if im forgetting any) that work... are indeed women.

And yes, I love this thread. :thumbup:

When I graduated from college, I was 5'5", 140 lbs on a fat day. If we were to get in some sort of no strikes MMA type of contest, I'd put a lot of money on myself. I say no strikes because I have zero experience with that sort of thing. You previously said that you wouldn't box someone like that anyhow.

While I'm not a boxer, I am a wrestler. I was a HS state runner up, and an average D3 college wrestler. I have wrestled against national champs; I have wrestled in national tournaments. I'm by no means a MMA expert, but I know my way around the mat.

Here's what I know:

1. from a fly-weight's perspective, about rolling with bigger opponents: There is a significant speed difference in guys over 170 or so. You big guys looks at us fly-weights, and think, man, that dude is quick...we look at you and think, man, he's slow. If you try to make a move, you are so slow to develop it that we see it coming a mile away, and have already started what ever counter we want before you get there. It's not that hard - when you train against lightning quick fly-weights and then go against someone bigger, everything slows down.

2. because you are bigger, I know you will want to try to use your weight and muscle me - you want to play to your strength. Bull rush me...I dare you. I know it's coming, and because I'm faster than you, I will move. Again, because you aren't as fast and can't change directions quickly (damn inertia), you will end up with your face on the ground and me on your back.

3. in the event that you do get a hold of me, I'm squirmy enough that I guarantee I'll get out. I'm good like that.

I know all this because I have rolled with bigger opponents. We used to do this in practice all the time - break the monotony of rolling with the same guys every day. What I give up in girth and strength, I have in speed, agility, and wiggle.

And, I'm not that good. Someone with MMA experience that includes even a little wrestling will be fine.

Your best strategy would be to keep a distance and box - use your reach as an advantage, and don't let him get in on you; but at the same time don't let him get control of any arm or leg because he will use it against you.
update:Since making this post, I have started taking jiu-jitsu and MMA style kickboxing. I have about 7 or 8 months of jiu-jitsu, and only about 3 or 4 weeks of kickboxing. here's what I know:

*jiu-jitsu isn't really about weight. It just doesn't matter all that much. I'm not saying it doesn't matter at all, but it is a different ball-game than wrestling even.

*having longer limbs can help you or hurt you. You can lock up some submissions easier, but having longer arms makes it easier for someone to lock up on you. If you don't know what you are doing, having a longer reach (i.e. being taller) works against you in terms of submission defense.

* as a short fighter, I know my limitations and how to work within that system. There's a lot more to boxing than I was aware of - I would think that someone without any formal training would get schooled pretty quickly. I know that when I'm working on my feet against a moderately experienced fighter, I feel absolutely silly. Fighting isn't about swinging wildly, it's about how to move, slip punches, how to set up combos, how to transfer momentum, how to punch without leaving your jaw exposed...it's not easy by any means.

* there is a guy in our dojo who is probably 5-6, 135 lbs. high school kid, I think he's a junior. I haven't watched him spar (kickbox) very much, but I have seen him routinely dismantle guys in the 6'2", 200 lb range. Not guys off the street either - I'm talking about guys with about as much experience as I have. The dude is good.

I guess the point I'm trying to make here is that experience counts. Lots of experience + conditioning = easy win for the little guy.
Still 10 pounds over (2 weight classes). And 25 pounds under. And 3-6 inches too tall. We aren't talking about a smaller guy.. we are talking about an itsy bitsy teenie tiny guy. It seems every time this thread is bumped people want to start over with a bigger opponent.

This is how pacquiao was brought into the mix. You guys struggled post after post after post to find a fighter that fit, I humored the pacquiao attempt (too tall). I still haven't seen a man in real life (outside of a couple midgets) that fit the size parameters. Every time I meet or see someone I think is tiny enough.. they aren't.

Even the youtube videos linked above.. the guys are 5'6". Quite a bit outside the 5 foot nothing piece. Height was and is just (nearly) as important as the weight. Fun to watch, but doesn't work.

Chets chick does work. Odd that the only examples (forgive me if im forgetting any) that work... are indeed women.

And yes, I love this thread. :thumbup:
featherweight = 126 lbs. someone walking around @ 135 could easily make weight at 126...I know, I did it many times in college. So, when you say "featherweight" as in, the title of this thread, you are talking about someone walking around in the 135-140 range.I have no idea where you decided you needed to be fighting a midget for this...there simply aren't that many guys 5'0" or less, not sure why you think this is worth discussing. Might as well argue if you can beat a three legged man in a kicking contest. Fact of the matter is that featherweights are typically in the 5'4" - 5'8" range.

Can you find an example of a pro-fighter who is 5'0", and then we can discuss how you would fare?

Featherweights KO each other a lot. Look at Nonito Donaire- guy is bantamweight at 118 pounds and would blow your head off with one shot and you wouldn't even see it coming.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=h9xy8hdmzqA
The speed that these guys throw punches is straight ridonkulous.
Here was Donaire at 111 pounds scoring the KO of 2007. This is the quickest power punch I have ever seen.
That was stupidly fast. Even in the super slow-mo, Donaire's left hand is a blur. And it's a beautiful counter punch as he slips (although he throws it backing up, which says something about his stopping power with his left hand).

This has to be shtick right?

No one of any intelligence would consider a feather weight to be only 5 feet. Most are in the 5'5 range and typically train in the 130-140 pound range and then cut weight before the fight and put it almost all right back on again by fight time.

featherweight = 126 lbs. someone walking around @ 135 could easily make weight at 126...I know, I did it many times in college. So, when you say "featherweight" as in, the title of this thread, you are talking about someone walking around in the 135-140 range.

I have no idea where you decided you needed to be fighting a midget for this...there simply aren't that many guys 5'0" or less, not sure why you think this is worth discussing. Might as well argue if you can beat a three legged man in a kicking contest. Fact of the matter is that featherweights are typically in the 5'4" - 5'8" range.

Can you find an example of a pro-fighter who is 5'0", and then we can discuss how you would fare?
And thus my surprise at people thinking my claim is some macho crazy talk. My statement was always based on a guy 1 ft and roughly 100 pounds smaller than me. In my head, this is based on common sense... I can whoop this guy, period.People got all alarmed and tried to bring out all the world's badasses and challenge me to a fight with them. I have tried for years to keep it on topic, but it isn't meant to be. And the thread has of course been more fun for it.

And no, I can't... or haven't (not going to try again today). I have said for 4 years that I have never seen a man this small.

Then there was the seperate statement I made regarding Pacquiao, when he was 126lbs i think? I feel I could hold my own versus a guy that size. Notice the far cry from saying I could whoop him.

Summary - a guy that is a foot shorter and 100 pounds lighter than me, im good. A guy 100 pounds lighter but 6 inches shorter... I'm thinking I could stay alive long enough to get a hold of him, still good odds.

A guy 100 pounds lighter but 6 inches shorter... I'm thinking I could stay alive long enough to get a hold of him, still good odds.
Any random guy from the street this would be true. A pro boxer or pro mma guy of this size would literally kill you.Hell, with the intelligence level you have shown in this thread I am starting to think Hornswaggle could beat you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread