What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

When are you comfortable taking the injured RB (1 Viewer)

Buffaloes

Footballguy
Title should say injured or coming off serious knee injury. I don't think Forte fits the mold for this since he seemed to be fine for the Pro Bowl.

So where are people comfortable taking the following RBs/where do you have them ranked? Feel free to add to the list if I missed any

Peterson

Richardson

Mathews

Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
Peterson- 3rd (hard to pass him up cuz of who he is)

TRich- 4th (not a believer in that offense coupled with the injury)

Mathews- late 2nd (hes not getting past me)

Charles- late 2nd (time split is more of a concern than injury IMO)

ADP for the first time im really concerned, may slip to late 2nd round

Richardson no concerns, right there near ADP (Team concerns)

Not totally sold on MAtthews, late 3rd for me

Charles like him in early 2nd.

Peterson- 3rd (hard to pass him up cuz of who he is)TRich- 4th (not a believer in that offense coupled with the injury)Mathews- late 2nd (hes not getting past me)Charles- late 2nd (time split is more of a concern than injury IMO)
Time split really wasn't an issue when T.Jones was around, though? Sure it limited his upside, but he was still solid.

Peterson- 3rd (hard to pass him up cuz of who he is)TRich- 4th (not a believer in that offense coupled with the injury)Mathews- late 2nd (hes not getting past me)Charles- late 2nd (time split is more of a concern than injury IMO)
Time split really wasn't an issue when T.Jones was around, though? Sure it limited his upside, but he was still solid.
probably a debate for another thread

I don't think I'd touch any of them until the late third/early fourth.

I know I am in the minority, but I don't want to be using my 1st or 2nd round pick on a guy who has a lot of question marks. Give me a rock solid QB/WR/TE over these guys any day.

IMO, the first 3 rounds should be used for solid production. If I am worried about having to start a player in the first 3 rds, then I should not draft them. I'll start drafting players like the above at the 4th at the earliest, which means I won't have any of them on my team--oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread