What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which is the better lollipop? (1 Viewer)

Which is the better lollipop?

• Charm's Blow Pop

Votes: 45 46.9%
  • Tootsie Pop

Votes: 51 53.1%

• Total voters

SeaDogStat

Footballguy
Preference?

I was given a Charm's Blow Pop today by a co-worker but always preferred the Tootsie Pop.

Last edited by a moderator:
The candy part of the blow pop is significantly better than the candy of the tootsie pop. Can't even be argued. Not a big tootsie roll guy, but I probably prefer that taste to the quickly fading flavor of the gum inside the blow pop. That's why you gotta start chewing the blow pop about midway through to inject some additional flavor in the gum.

The variety of flavors of blow pops is also much better.

The candy part of the blow pop is significantly better than the candy of the tootsie pop. Can't even be argued. Not a big tootsie roll guy, but I probably prefer that taste to the quickly fading flavor of the gum inside the blow pop. That's why you gotta start chewing the blow pop about midway through to inject some additional flavor in the gum.

The variety of flavors of blow pops is also much better.
Nailed it.A couple other good ones:

Mrs sees butterscotch, root beer, cafe latte

original gourmet (lots of great flavors but bubblegum is the best)

Charms blow pop.

Eating some leftover Halloween candy right now, a Jolly Rancher green apple lollipop. Pretty darn good, but I will be disappointed when there's no pink in the middle.

This is one of the toughest questions ever.
My teeth are paying the price trying to find the answer. I love the way that sometimes there is a soft orbital ring around the Tootsie Pop, depending on how long you've let it sit. It's almost the teaser for the soft candy inside. The Charms Blow Pop lacks this. But the Charms Blow Pop's hard candy flavors and gum on the inside are better.

They're both pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread