What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who Did You Bench To Start DWill? (1 Viewer)

I don't get it. 2 carries at the half, and he's NOT injured? Huhj?
Pretty much one of the dumbest coaching staffs in the NFL. Apparently they learned nothing from the end of last year when they ran the ball and won a few games, beating Tampa twice.

Specifically moved him into the lineup in place of Harvin. Also had Alfred Morris and Aaron Hernandez on the bench.

:thumbdown:

Same as last year. Just waive him. He is completely worthless and unstartable with this coaching staff. Meanwhile you have guys in this league like Greene that get force fed the ball with 1/10th of the talent compared to DWill.

How dumb are the Panthers? How much did they pay him? And, if they have no plans on playing him...why?

So ####### dumb.

Not as dumb as me, though. I decided to ignore my own instincts and follow FBG rankings and started him. Nice top-10 ranking.

Never again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Torrey Smith - and against my gut. Good news is I may escape my own foolishness as I'm only down 2 with Tucker going tomorrow night (opponent is done).

If you own him, you have no idea how much better you feel when you unload him.
I wish I could do this. Most frustrating player I've ever had. And I've had him since 07. Don't think I'd get much for him though.
Had him his whole career. Loved the 20 TD, 2 championships year he gave me but that guy is dead. What is left is a team that has no idea how to use him.

BJGE in my flex. still winning by 40 right now and still have Rice and Mcfadden to go.

Disappointed cause I let the hype get to me, I was never intending to start him, hes my clear RB5.

Crazy play calling in a close game he manages this few touches. Cam looked like he refused to leave the pocket at times and overall they were way out of synch.....not shocking considering the play selection was so horrible.

I won by 3 points with DThomas beating ABrown on SNF to save my week as the high scorer for the league facing the 2nd high scorer. He trotted out Foster and AP and I was expecting a blowout with Martin and Deangelo ... leaving TRich, Spiller, and ... Kevin Smith benched. Next week I'll probably pick the wrong two again between Spiller, Martin, TRich, and KSmith. Probably cutting Deangelo actually for a WR rather than have to get burned again like that.

Almost pulled the trigger to bench Ridley and start DWill, after I heard that Stewart was out, but I did not, thankfully.

With that said, I expected DWill to do well today considering Stewart was out. I'm still confused. Did Tampa beef up their defense that was horrible last year?

I benched Jamaal Charles for D. Williams. I also have J. Stewart. I got them with back to back late picks, but now I'm thinking I wasted both picks.

'Slapdash said:
What did you people expect?
Carolina wracked up around 450 yds rushing in the 2 match-ups with the Bucs last year. So it's a little silly asking people what they expected. I mean, I'm sure no one expected 225 yds but he should have been a great play regardless. :rolleyes:

In poker terms it felt like you had a pair of QQ preflop and the Bucs pulled out a pair of KK. It really should have been bananas today for DeAngelo, by far the most disappointing performance for him as the lead back I have ever seen...that said he didn't get many touches and when he did the Bucs were there on top of him instantly.

Worst OL performance of the day or close to it.

In poker terms it felt like you had a pair of QQ preflop and the Bucs pulled out a pair of KK. It really should have been bananas today for DeAngelo, by far the most disappointing performance for him as the lead back I have ever seen...that said he didn't get many touches and when he did the Bucs were there on top of him instantly.

Worst OL performance of the day or close to it.

Users who are viewing this thread