What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who filled in for Horn when he got hurt? (1 Viewer)

Mungo Burrows

Footballguy
I couldn't find this in the game thread or anywhere else. Please point me to a link if this was discussed elsewhere.

For those who watched the NO game this week, Did Copper come in for Horn when he aggravated his groin injury? I know he didn't show up with any receptions while Reggie put on his show, but was copper at least in the game most of the time?

Thanks.

I dunno, but he put up a big goose egg for me. I threw him into the lineup when I heard Colston was a no go and thought he'd be good for at least 60 or 70 plus and maybe a TD. Now I'm going to have to scratch and claw to get a W tonight (please, no catches for LJ Smith) while a monster amount of points sits wasted on my bench.

So much for him and Henderson (14 whopping yards) in a shootout with SF. Who woulda thunk N.O. would go to the run game this week?

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue...

Last edited by a moderator:
I recapped the game, and the passing game went away aside from Bush.

Henderson had 6 targets and 3 drops.

Copper was nowhere to be found.

Jamal Jones caught 1 ball, only his second of the year. It was a real mess. Half the time Bush was split out wide.

Used a lot of 2 TE sets with Campbell and Mike Karney in.

I recapped the game, and the passing game went away aside from Bush.Henderson had 6 targets and 3 drops.Copper was nowhere to be found.Jamal Jones caught 1 ball, only his second of the year. It was a real mess. Half the time Bush was split out wide.Used a lot of 2 TE sets with Campbell and Mike Karney in.
OK, Bush split wide/2 TE sets. Was henderson the only WR on the field most of the time? Or was Copper (or someone else) out there, but just not getting targets?

Users who are viewing this thread