What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who has the best hands in the NFL? (1 Viewer)

shadyridr

Footballguy
Its gotta be Brandon Lloyd and its not even close. Hes on another planet. Ive never seen one player make so many unbelievable catches.

Its gotta be Brandon Lloyd and its not even close. Hes on another planet. Ive never seen one player make so many unbelievable catches.
Imagine if Lloyd was in IND, CIN, STL, AZ... wowsers.

I don't know who it is, but it's definitely not Brandon Lloyd.As far as just pure hands go, TO, Deion Branch, Fitzgerald, and Marvin Harrison come to mind.

I don't know who it is, but it's definitely not Brandon Lloyd.

As far as just pure hands go, TO .... come to mind.
you did NOT just type that
When he gives a damn, he simply doesn't drop passes. When he's acting all pissy, yes, he drops a lot of balls.
TO has horrible hands. never seen a WR use his body to catch so much.

Brandon Lloyd may not have the best hands in the league - but he did have another one of his unbelievable catches today that will make the highlight films. Guy is fun to watch.

Chris Chambers and Keyshawn Johnson aren't among the best receivers in the league, but both have great hands. Holt is up there, too, for sure.

All good ones mentioned...EXCEPT FOR TO. Seriously....he has average hands.
:yes: His hands are almost as bad as his mouth.I'll vote for Chad Johnson, with a "developing honorable mention" to Matt Jones.

The fact that Az Zahir Hakim has not been mentioned is a gd traveshamockery. :hot:

My vote goes to Harrison, because he has done it for awhile. He did drop a pass on MNF, but it doesn't happen very often.

I don't know who it is, but it's definitely not Brandon Lloyd.

As far as just pure hands go, TO, Deion Branch, Fitzgerald, and Marvin Harrison come to mind.
Terrell Owens? Really?I'd say he's got ok hands. But average at best.

For Lloyd, he's got highlight reel hands. Of the 5 best catches I've seen this year, probably 2 are from him. But he'll also make some poor drops on easier catches.

J

CMart who had his 1st fumble in 862 carries (not including receptions) last week. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandon Lloyd may not have the best hands in the league - but he did have another one two of his unbelievable catches today that will make the highlight films. Guy is fun to watch.
fixedThe one in the corner of the endzone was even better. Trufant pushed him out IMO.

I'm not sure. But if you want to know who has the best feet, just ask Paul Maguire. I'm sure he would like to share his thoughts.

Brandon Lloyd may not have the best hands in the league - but he did have another one two of his unbelievable catches today that will make the highlight films. Guy is fun to watch.
fixedThe one in the corner of the endzone was even better. Trufant pushed him out IMO.
The one against the Ginats was aboslutely amazing.

Branch, Fitz or Holt.chris chambers may have some of the worst hands. he had at least 4 drops against the pats last week, two were TDs

Brandon Lloyd easily has the best hands I have ever seen...!!! There is noone even close.
<-----------A guy who ducks a pass does not have the best hands in the league.I would have to say Harrison

My vote is a tie between Chad Johnson and Marvin Harrison. Roy Williams is also starting to impress me lately.

Brandon Lloyd easily has the best hands I have ever seen...!!!  There is noone even close.
<-----------A guy who ducks a pass does not have the best hands in the league.I would have to say Harrison
Pretty sure that wasn't Lloyd. I thought it was Woods.

Users who are viewing this thread