What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who have you already bailed on? (1 Viewer)

I liked both Nick Williams and Aaron Altherr before the year. Now one is in the minors and the other is soon to be sitting to make room for...

*checks notes*

Roman Quinn and Jose Bautista?

Can't give up on him, but Chris Sale can take a large bite out of my %^&*@! if he wants to.  Even if he doesn't want to.  What a jerkoff.
I’m getting a little nervous but today’s outing a little encouraging. The weather is miserable today , windchill brought the temps to lower 30s, nothing was hit hard in the inning he gave up 3 runs and he hit 95 twice after the embarrassing steal of home. 

I’m getting a little nervous but today’s outing a little encouraging. The weather is miserable today , windchill brought the temps to lower 30s, nothing was hit hard in the inning he gave up 3 runs and he hit 95 twice after the embarrassing steal of home. 
threw 2 fastballs in a 12-pitch 1st. gave up 3 straight hits in the 4th after his 1st 95 to close the 3rd. i could poke that changeup without heat to set it up. granted, i'm a righty but i'm also 65yo

Users who are viewing this thread